Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 24832
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18772

    Just talked about

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    When I moved to Indy I was talked into joining P411 for verification purposes (of course said lady still would not see me, and other providers were not newbie friendly or required more than P411). Used infrequently but enough to justify renewing a second time. My membership lapsed then P411 only permitted existing customers to renew due to FOSTA / SESTA. Then COVID stopped travel (as well as my frequency in participating in the hobby). P411 reopened it's doors to the public some years ago. I am aware that P411 has changed from when I was a member 6 years ago, although I do not know the details.

    Some of you fine gentlemen are members. Is P411 currently worth the expense? Work travel has reopened and I wish to take advantage, although with this useful site, TER and tryst supposedly being legitimate, I am uncertain as to the value in P411..
    This was actually just discussed in the high end thread.

  2. #18771

    Toftt

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89155599

    Pictures are really touched up. Not as petite as hoped. Business like but takes direction well. As advertised except the pictures.

  3. #18770

    Lexi Adams

    Took one for the team on this one after not seeing any reviews on her anywhere other than 2 on TER and some chatter on here. She's expensive but she's got a nice fit body, great ass and really knows how to fuck.

  4. #18769

    Question regarding P411

    When I moved to Indy I was talked into joining P411 for verification purposes (of course said lady still would not see me, and other providers were not newbie friendly or required more than P411). Used infrequently but enough to justify renewing a second time. My membership lapsed then P411 only permitted existing customers to renew due to FOSTA / SESTA. Then COVID stopped travel (as well as my frequency in participating in the hobby). P411 reopened it's doors to the public some years ago. I am aware that P411 has changed from when I was a member 6 years ago, although I do not know the details.

    Some of you fine gentlemen are members. Is P411 currently worth the expense? Work travel has reopened and I wish to take advantage, although with this useful site, TER and tryst supposedly being legitimate, I am uncertain as to the value in P411.

    I am an infrequent flyer in the hobby (even when I was a P411 member) so references are not as plentiful as what I had when I discontinued P411.

    Appreciate your insight.

    BCD.

  5. #18768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by UberMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? No name only the pics in the ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/722848307188
    I've seen the ads for a while now and don't remember if she's ever shown her face online or not. I Googled the phone number and the first result was a link to a bunch of reviews.

    https://escort13.com/reviews/phone/3176538446/1

  6. #18767

    Any idea who she is?

    Anyone see her? No name only the pics in the ad.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/722848307188

  7. #18766
    Quote Originally Posted by Btybty25  [View Original Post]
    Not so much no. Tons of fake ads, spotty info, most of the links are gone. Jane looks like alot of fun.
    You have to get out of the escort thread and scroll down to DI. There are many threads on this forum not just the escort thread. There are no fake DI ads.

  8. #18765

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    If you would've scrolled down to the DI Discreet Info thread you would've seen plenty of talent reviewed. You could've made an appt with quite a few reliable providers. You're one of those guys who get there butt hurt if they don't get a reply. Sorry no one replied back to you.
    Not so much no. Tons of fake ads, spotty info, most of the links are gone. Jane looks like alot of fun.

  9. #18764

    Di

    Check DI Discreet info reviews thread under user blog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikmox0302  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. New to area. Can anyone recommend the hottest provider they know? Or a good website for higher end legit providers? Is Tryst the best bet? I'll post reviews once I get out there but want to make sure I get best bang for my dollar. Younger the better. My inbox is open. Thanks! I'll be reporting back ASAP.

  10. #18763

    Help

    Hi all. New to area. Can anyone recommend the hottest provider they know? Or a good website for higher end legit providers? Is Tryst the best bet? I'll post reviews once I get out there but want to make sure I get best bang for my dollar. Younger the better. My inbox is open. Thanks! I'll be reporting back ASAP.

  11. #18762
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Real, pics are real and current. A good time for sure. Can't speak on her incall because I've only done outcall with her a couple times. Definitely doesn't watch the clock at all. And I can't tell you what her rate would be because I just told her what I would give her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744
    What did you offer her bud?

  12. #18761

    Keke

    Has anyone seen this girl lately? Posts frequently, pictures look cute, might be my type, but reports from a few months ago suggest she "doesn't look like her pictures" can anyone clarify on that? Are we saying that she's old and saggy, fat and stanky, or. ?

  13. #18760

    Jane

    Real, pics are real and current. A good time for sure. Can't speak on her incall because I've only done outcall with her a couple times. Definitely doesn't watch the clock at all. And I can't tell you what her rate would be because I just told her what I would give her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744

  14. #18759

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Btybty25  [View Original Post]
    Yeah indy sucks for talent. As does this forum.
    If you would've scrolled down to the DI Discreet Info thread you would've seen plenty of talent reviewed. You could've made an appt with quite a few reliable providers. You're one of those guys who get there butt hurt if they don't get a reply. Sorry no one replied back to you.

  15. #18758

    Thanks for your contributon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Btybty25  [View Original Post]
    Yeah indy sucks for talent. As does this forum.
    If you don't have anything nice to say.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape