Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 24828
-
08-21-22 13:28 #18783Senior Member

Posts: 808I think she's amazing
And have seen her three times, no troubles with her boyfriend or anything.
Originally Posted by DapperDan91
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 13:19 #18782Regular Member

Posts: 11Diamond- Stay away
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/3178270734
Last 4 digits 0734.
Agreed on a time and donation. Began rushed activity, then would not finish rushed activity (which wasn't any good anyway) without additional donation. She got up and got dressed when I said no.
Zero stars- stay away.
-
08-20-22 17:54 #18781Senior Member

Posts: 29Re: keke
I've seen her in the last few months, she might have changed her hair recently but looks like pretty much just like pics. Always a decent time too.
Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 17:28 #18780Senior Member

Posts: 131Krlls or kells in Greenwood
Latest Ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89424612#.
Images attached.
Seemed to be legit based on txt messages. I have messaged her from multiple phone numbers after lack of responsiveness. She lays out the rates, I say ok, tell her I'm ready. When I ask where exactly should I be heading, I get ghosted every time. Sometimes she might come back an hour or two later and say "oh you meant you wanted to come now?" . WTF? Obviously when I tell you that I'm ready, I am ready.
Bullshit spelling errors in her ads, but I let it pass.
If anyone else has experience with this "gal", feel free. Haha. Only said "gal", because someone was bitching about calling a hooker a gal a few posts back. LOL Happy Saturday!
-
08-20-22 17:15 #18779Senior Member

Posts: 131Agreed and no disrespect whatsoever to you or anyone involved in running the site. But this isn't just a central Indiana website. There are sections for a vast number of geographical locations, yet the entire site is still very archaic and antiquated. And you are correct, just stop paying the fees That is why I have only logged in a few times this year. I'm not complaining, just confirming the other posters point after he was told not to say anything, if he didn't have anything nice to say. If all everyone ever does is shut their mouth and let the site operators continue to collect ad revenue, but not upgrade the experience, nothing would ever change. That is the case with anything. Not just this website. And due to the nature of the site, there are probably legal issues to think about in terms of how things are done. Perhaps this is part of the reason that we are stuck with a bad format for the intended use case.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
All of that said, I will do my part and post about someone I've made multiple attempts at seeing for the past couple of weeks for the enjoyment of all.
-
08-19-22 22:51 #18778Senior Member

Posts: 808Nothing better currently
Currently there's nothing better here in Central Indiana than this forum for reviews and information. I guess if you don't like it quit paying the fees. Oh wait there is no fees this is free. I'm not going to ***** about something that's free.
Originally Posted by Tony317
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 21:04 #18777Senior Member

Posts: 131Hate to say it, but yes. That's about accurate, in my opinion. I've been in and out of this forum for quite a number of years. Mostly out for the past several, but I still take a look from time to time. I would say you are speaking the truth on both accounts. Not much going on in Indy. Mostly scammers and nasty drug addicted hookers with bad teeth. Even some of the positive reviews that I've seen here as of late, I would never see the hooker. Just grossness and nastiness. I value my cock way more than putting it into the mouth of someone like that. And as to the state of this forum, nothing has changed in years. Search functionality is still horrible. Half of the links posted do not work if too much time has passed / ads deleted or removed (listcrawler, skipthegames, ect.) (not a forum issue, but still). It's a pain in the ass to download / screencap photos and then upload them to this 1990's style message board.
Originally Posted by Btybty25
[View Original Post]
Peace, two fingers.
-
08-19-22 20:52 #18776Senior Member

Posts: 44Good little provider
I have seen her on a few occasions. She is a good time. No kissing or GFE. Has amazing gumdrop size nipples. Biggest I have seen. The are great to suck. She only allows vanilla.
Originally Posted by UberMonger
[View Original Post]
Usual is. 8.
-
08-19-22 07:56 #18775Senior Member

Posts: 290Her recent ads in other cities indicate 125.
Just noticed her STG ads posted in other cities say 125. At 5'3", her pics would indicate 105 soaking wet.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 07:44 #18774Senior Member

Posts: 290Glad she ghosted me.
Didn't see your post until I returned from a drive downtown for an early morning appointment. She texted about fifteen minutes after our scheduled time to let me know she just woke up. Yeah, that doesn't work for me. I was already back home. Looks like I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 18:13 #18773Senior Member

Posts: 142Define not as petite as hoped
Pics looks like she is 110 lb or less. Is not as petite mean 140+.
Originally Posted by IndyBobby;6076770[URL
Also did you pay her asking price of $$ for half?
-
08-18-22 14:41 #18772Senior Member

Posts: 34Just talked about
This was actually just discussed in the high end thread.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 12:45 #18771Senior Member

Posts: 121Toftt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89155599
Pictures are really touched up. Not as petite as hoped. Business like but takes direction well. As advertised except the pictures.
-
08-17-22 22:11 #18770Regular Member

Posts: 22Lexi Adams
Took one for the team on this one after not seeing any reviews on her anywhere other than 2 on TER and some chatter on here. She's expensive but she's got a nice fit body, great ass and really knows how to fuck.
-
08-17-22 21:53 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 109Question regarding P411
When I moved to Indy I was talked into joining P411 for verification purposes (of course said lady still would not see me, and other providers were not newbie friendly or required more than P411). Used infrequently but enough to justify renewing a second time. My membership lapsed then P411 only permitted existing customers to renew due to FOSTA / SESTA. Then COVID stopped travel (as well as my frequency in participating in the hobby). P411 reopened it's doors to the public some years ago. I am aware that P411 has changed from when I was a member 6 years ago, although I do not know the details.
Some of you fine gentlemen are members. Is P411 currently worth the expense? Work travel has reopened and I wish to take advantage, although with this useful site, TER and tryst supposedly being legitimate, I am uncertain as to the value in P411.
I am an infrequent flyer in the hobby (even when I was a P411 member) so references are not as plentiful as what I had when I discontinued P411.
Appreciate your insight.
BCD.











Reply With Quote





