Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13795

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I wish she'd come south. I'd see her more frequently if she were in the Melbourne area. With her being in Titusville, it's just too far of a drive to take for no reason other than to see her for me. I'd only be able to see her again if work took me to her general area.
    I totally agree I'd see her more also, tville is such a hike!

    Bs.

  2. #13794

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I would say only good thing in Titusville would be UTR Aubrey!

    Bs.
    Personally, I wish she'd come south. I'd see her more frequently if she were in the Melbourne area. With her being in Titusville, it's just too far of a drive to take for no reason other than to see her for me. I'd only be able to see her again if work took me to her general area.

  3. #13793

    Begs the question:

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night picked her up and went back to my place she was only able to do headache relief. Man let me tell you this chick is very pretty and very sexy! Great attitude and definitely a pleaser, BBBJ was soft and sensual and when I bust she kept going until I was completely drained! Man I can't wait to dick her down especially from behind. She's my new go to and lucky me she literally a 5 min walk from my house.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So something good DOES come out of Titusville?
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.
    Was the first visit good enough to make up for the second? Meaning, will you try her again or are you done with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/108831359805

  4. #13792

    Tville

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTimes2  [View Original Post]
    Man that is a bummer to hear, I'd read your review and as a dweller of the north end I was actually thinking there's a much higher than avg amount of ads from the ville lately, and she was super attractive. You can take the girl out of tville. But you can't take the tville out of the girl!
    I would say only good thing in Titusville would be UTR Aubrey!

    Bs.

  5. #13791
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.
    Man that is a bummer to hear, I'd read your review and as a dweller of the north end I was actually thinking there's a much higher than avg amount of ads from the ville lately, and she was super attractive. You can take the girl out of tville. But you can't take the tville out of the girl!

  6. #13790

    Julia

    I had the opportunity to make the acquaintance of the lovely Julia. She is an absolute gem! She has a nondescript incall, seems to have no issues with any "mood alteration", and a sweet personality. Out of respect for her I don't want to say any more other than the fact that she is a sweet gal that exceeds her reputation and who I plan to see often.

  7. #13789

    More Titusville

    I won't say this compl reverses the 'Nothing GOOD' statement about T-ville, but def scratched the itch.

    Doesn't put a name in the STG post, but uses BBW in title. Saw her for a QV. Attractive young lady. Pix are accurate. Has private residence in safe area. Good comms. On time. Clean. Good attitude. Didn't ask for donation and didn't pick it up until complete. Didn't have to stay long. Excellent BBBJ skills. Went with k9 for main event and got plenty of motion and verbal encouragement. Gorgeous ass if you like them big round and soft. Great value at 80. Will repeat when it the area.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/739181224774

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2022-08-18_231954216.png‎  

  8. #13788
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So something good DOES come out of Titusville?
    That's what I thought until she showed up today so high and all over the place I just paid her to leave.

  9. #13787

    Damaged goods

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Understand there's been a lot of chatter about our favorite Miss Ashley and how she seems to have disappeared, just spoke to her Friend Demetria, she's a close Friend of hers, and she hasn't heard from her either, so who knows, Ashley does have a little habit, OR some Monger has tied her up, her friend Demetria is looking for new Friends, 321xxxx213.
    Hey CaptainJohn I know you're a fan of Ashley and so am I but I've got to give my opinion on the situation. Ashley has been through a lot, most of it self inflicted, and I just can't see her ever being a quality provider. In my many visits with her I never got the impression that she had her shit together. She could've owned the space coast and Daytona forums if she wanted to but her habits always seem to get in the way. Now with the recent news of her kidnapping and possible torture I would be shocked if she could provide a quality experience. Hopefully I'm wrong as I have rooted for her to succeed in this business but I haven't heard anything yet to prove me wrong.

  10. #13786

    Aleja frustration

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Glad somebody got to see her! I reached out to her recently, she replied quickly and I was thinking we were off to a good start! I asked for her general location and, based on her response, set up a meeting for about an hour later and told her I'd text when I was about to leave to get the address. She said she was good with everything and that she'd see me in about an hour. About 45 minutes later, sent a text letting her know I was about to head out and requesting the address. No response. Another 5 or 10 minutes later, another text saying I needed the address. No response. Another text saying my window of opportunity was closing and I needed her response right away. No response. I even sent one more text stating, politely, that a meeting that day wasn't going to happen but I'd try again some other day. Still don't have a response. I'm guessing I'll try again at some point, but damn that's frustrating.
    This was the nearly the same exact scenario that played out for me a couple weeks ago. She was good on initial contact. Then a little slow. Then we set a time and she gave me her address.

    I texted when I was on my way. No response. Texted again when I was 10 minutes away. No response.

    I arrived. Let her know. No response. Eventually I told her I was confused and sorry that we didn't meet up after having agreed. Never heard another peep.

    I have a feeling she may have someone else responding to inquiries. But then, when it comes time to actually meet, if she is not up for it, the communication stops.

    Frustrating. By the looks of her photos and the few successful reports lately, she could own a segment of the Brevard market. But. No.

    Oh well!

  11. #13785

    Demetria

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Understand there's been a lot of chatter about our favorite Miss Ashley and how she seems to have disappeared, just spoke to her Friend Demetria, she's a close Friend of hers, and she hasn't heard from her either, so who knows, Ashley does have a little habit, OR some Monger has tied her up, her friend Demetria is looking for new Friends, 321xxxx213.
    Hello, I used to see Ashley about once a month. But I'm interested in her friend. Can you share her number and what does she look like is the service good? Thanks.

    T76.

  12. #13784

    Ashley Update

    Understand there's been a lot of chatter about our favorite Miss Ashley and how she seems to have disappeared, just spoke to her Friend Demetria, she's a close Friend of hers, and she hasn't heard from her either, so who knows, Ashley does have a little habit, OR some Monger has tied her up, her friend Demetria is looking for new Friends, 321xxxx213.

  13. #13783

    Can not say she is Siren

    All I can add from my review below for Aleja was she never once asked for the money even after we were done. I put it on the dresser and she never reached for it. Also the room she is in, looks like she is living there. No drama what so ever with her from my one visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Kinda confused about this one.

    Aleja, it seems =Alejandra, Lindsie, Seduction, and SIREN. I have a note from 2021 that Siren / Seduction had done a (few) cash-dash. The forum posts seem to support that 'Seduction' was a thief.

    If this is the same person, why would she be a recc? Did she get herself together?

    F1.

  14. #13782

    Aleja

    Must have gotten lucky today in more ways than one. Sent a text, got a reply about an hour later as I was close to her location based on her ad. Told her I was in a rush and need to meet ASAP, and she was ready. Got the address and when I arrived the room number. She answers the door in a robe. She is definitely taller than her add but like said before not in a bad way. Spinner body,. Tells me to get comfortable and begins with a BBBJ. It was amazing. Almost didn't want her to stop but eventually she asks if I am ready. Puts on the cover, and begins to ride. She tires out, and we switched to K9. She will push back against you which was great. Blew in the best and wipes for clean up. Her girlfriend is there with a dog but no issues with either. Definitely will see again. I will say her comms are bad, I guess it just depends when tou reach out.

  15. #13781

    Julia, the good, the less good and second chances

    I met with Julia once a few years back, must have been when she first started as a provider. As I recall it, I found her to be attractive for her age but the lack of experience really showed, she didn't realize until after I'd arrived and we were naked that she had no covers, even with that, she wouldn't allow FS or CIM, she seemed to need a lot of direction, overall it was just kind of a "nothing to write home about" sort of experience. It wasn't horrible, it just wasn't great either.

    Fast forward a couple years, she gets a lot of positive reviews and I'm certainly thinking the time she's been in the hobby, the "lack of experience" things should be gone. Those things in mind, I reached out to set up a meeting. Julia was very quick to respond and my recollection is we had a meeting set up for an hour or two later. She had given me her general location and, once I headed out, I sent another text and she gave me her exact location. Another text when I arrive and she gives me her room number. A knock at the door, Julia quickly answers and ushers me on in. She is certainly the woman in the photos (more on that in a minute) and we strip down and hit the sheets. Julia starts in on a BBBJ, gets the blood pumping and I ask for a cover. Yes, she's got one, good to know! On goes the cover and on goes Julia for some CG action. Girls got some nice tits so I enjoy fondling, squeezing and sucking while she's riding my shaft! I suggest K9, Julia obliges and gets in position. I slide on in, grab those hips and start stroking, slow at first, Julia starts grinding back into me, pace picks up, I smack that ass a few times, Julia's grinding harder and faster, a few more strokes, I blow, hold onto those hips nice and tight and make sure every drop is squeezed out. Mission accomplished, clean up, a bit of chit chat and out the door.

    All good so far, right? Well, a few minor issues along the way. While I stated above that the pics are definitely her, I'm thinking there a few years old. Don't get me wrong, not 10 years and 50 pounds old, but probably 2 or 3 years and maybe 15 pounds old. She's still in good shape for her age, but she's not in as good shape as the pics suggest. When I arrived, she was dressed like she'd been doing chores or something, wearing leggings and a loose t-shirt. Probably not a huge deal, we're getting naked after all, I just prefer for the woman to put some effort into looking attractive or sexy, it could be sexy lingerie, a form fitting dress or even a robe just barely hanging on. Julia also seemed a bit out of it, not like crazy f**ked up or falling asleep, but not totally all there either, just talking some weird stuff, kind of rambling about nonsense.

    Similar to my first encounter with Julia, this one wasn't horrible, it just wasn't great either. Certainly improvement since the first visit, she is clearly much more comfortable with the hobby than before. I appreciated the donation structure too, seemed quite reasonable for Brevard. Who knows, perhaps I caught her on an "off" day. All in all, I'd probably go again and give her a second (third) chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape