Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 24830
-
08-17-22 22:11 #18770Regular Member

Posts: 22Lexi Adams
Took one for the team on this one after not seeing any reviews on her anywhere other than 2 on TER and some chatter on here. She's expensive but she's got a nice fit body, great ass and really knows how to fuck.
-
08-17-22 21:53 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 109Question regarding P411
When I moved to Indy I was talked into joining P411 for verification purposes (of course said lady still would not see me, and other providers were not newbie friendly or required more than P411). Used infrequently but enough to justify renewing a second time. My membership lapsed then P411 only permitted existing customers to renew due to FOSTA / SESTA. Then COVID stopped travel (as well as my frequency in participating in the hobby). P411 reopened it's doors to the public some years ago. I am aware that P411 has changed from when I was a member 6 years ago, although I do not know the details.
Some of you fine gentlemen are members. Is P411 currently worth the expense? Work travel has reopened and I wish to take advantage, although with this useful site, TER and tryst supposedly being legitimate, I am uncertain as to the value in P411.
I am an infrequent flyer in the hobby (even when I was a P411 member) so references are not as plentiful as what I had when I discontinued P411.
Appreciate your insight.
BCD.
-
08-17-22 20:17 #18768Senior Member

Posts: 1175I've seen the ads for a while now and don't remember if she's ever shown her face online or not. I Googled the phone number and the first result was a link to a bunch of reviews.
Originally Posted by UberMonger
[View Original Post]
https://escort13.com/reviews/phone/3176538446/1
-
08-17-22 19:39 #18767Senior Member

Posts: 569Any idea who she is?
Anyone see her? No name only the pics in the ad.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/722848307188
-
08-17-22 15:55 #18766Senior Member

Posts: 526You have to get out of the escort thread and scroll down to DI. There are many threads on this forum not just the escort thread. There are no fake DI ads.
Originally Posted by Btybty25
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 15:40 #18765Senior Member

Posts: 351Nope
Not so much no. Tons of fake ads, spotty info, most of the links are gone. Jane looks like alot of fun.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 13:38 #18764Senior Member

Posts: 186Di
Check DI Discreet info reviews thread under user blog.
Originally Posted by Mikmox0302
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 08:47 #18763Regular Member

Posts: 3Help
Hi all. New to area. Can anyone recommend the hottest provider they know? Or a good website for higher end legit providers? Is Tryst the best bet? I'll post reviews once I get out there but want to make sure I get best bang for my dollar. Younger the better. My inbox is open. Thanks! I'll be reporting back ASAP.
-
08-17-22 05:10 #18762Senior Member

Posts: 56What did you offer her bud?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 04:59 #18761Senior Member

Posts: 56Keke
Has anyone seen this girl lately? Posts frequently, pictures look cute, might be my type, but reports from a few months ago suggest she "doesn't look like her pictures" can anyone clarify on that? Are we saying that she's old and saggy, fat and stanky, or. ?
-
08-16-22 21:36 #18760Senior Member

Posts: 808Jane
Real, pics are real and current. A good time for sure. Can't speak on her incall because I've only done outcall with her a couple times. Definitely doesn't watch the clock at all. And I can't tell you what her rate would be because I just told her what I would give her.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744
-
08-16-22 21:01 #18759Senior Member

Posts: 526Talent
If you would've scrolled down to the DI Discreet Info thread you would've seen plenty of talent reviewed. You could've made an appt with quite a few reliable providers. You're one of those guys who get there butt hurt if they don't get a reply. Sorry no one replied back to you.
Originally Posted by Btybty25
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 18:06 #18758Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for your contributon!
If you don't have anything nice to say.
Originally Posted by Btybty25
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 17:28 #18757Senior Member

Posts: 351Indy sucks
Yeah indy sucks for talent. As does this forum.
-
08-16-22 08:21 #18756Senior Member

Posts: 350I reached out to her a few days ago.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
She seemed real enough. She also has a limited menu. Her location wasn't a convenient for me at the time, so decided to take a rain check.
I might give her a shot later down the road, but I'm not in a hurry to check her out.










Reply With Quote






