Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18762
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Real, pics are real and current. A good time for sure. Can't speak on her incall because I've only done outcall with her a couple times. Definitely doesn't watch the clock at all. And I can't tell you what her rate would be because I just told her what I would give her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744
    What did you offer her bud?

  2. #18761

    Keke

    Has anyone seen this girl lately? Posts frequently, pictures look cute, might be my type, but reports from a few months ago suggest she "doesn't look like her pictures" can anyone clarify on that? Are we saying that she's old and saggy, fat and stanky, or. ?

  3. #18760

    Jane

    Real, pics are real and current. A good time for sure. Can't speak on her incall because I've only done outcall with her a couple times. Definitely doesn't watch the clock at all. And I can't tell you what her rate would be because I just told her what I would give her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ke-in/47719744

  4. #18759

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Btybty25  [View Original Post]
    Yeah indy sucks for talent. As does this forum.
    If you would've scrolled down to the DI Discreet Info thread you would've seen plenty of talent reviewed. You could've made an appt with quite a few reliable providers. You're one of those guys who get there butt hurt if they don't get a reply. Sorry no one replied back to you.

  5. #18758

    Thanks for your contributon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Btybty25  [View Original Post]
    Yeah indy sucks for talent. As does this forum.
    If you don't have anything nice to say.

  6. #18757

    Indy sucks

    Yeah indy sucks for talent. As does this forum.

  7. #18756
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with Katie?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7655241002
    I reached out to her a few days ago.

    She seemed real enough. She also has a limited menu. Her location wasn't a convenient for me at the time, so decided to take a rain check.

    I might give her a shot later down the road, but I'm not in a hurry to check her out.

  8. #18755

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuie3  [View Original Post]
    Reports a few years ago said she was real and pics were real If I remember correctly I believe they said that everything was an upsell with lackluster performance.
    She is hard to deal with and a bad lay. Less attractive now.

  9. #18754
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with Katie?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7655241002
    Reports a few years ago said she was real and pics were real If I remember correctly I believe they said that everything was an upsell with lackluster performance.

  10. #18753

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with Katie?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7655241002
    I have not but I can tell you she is also on Eros. Looks like she's worth a TOFTT.

  11. #18752

    Has anyone seen Katie

    Anyone have any experiences with Katie?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7655241002

  12. #18751

    Very Helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she visiting from Cincy? Did you search over in those forums? Not my type but some good lookin pics. Best of luck.
    Thank you that was very helpful, plenty of reviews to support her on the Cincy forum.

  13. #18750

    Jemma

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of setting something up with her. Can't seem to find a single review on here. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    Thank you.
    Isn't she visiting from Cincy? Did you search over in those forums? Not my type but some good lookin pics. Best of luck.

  14. #18749

    Jemma Jade

    I'm thinking of setting something up with her. Can't seem to find a single review on here. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    Thank you.

  15. #18748

    Mature

    Headed to Indy this weekend. Would like to find a mature comb massage / GFE / FS. I know- rare unless you want to pay top dollar.

    Feel free to PM with recommendations.

    Just hoping here, TIA.

    Uber.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape