Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 95 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1045

    If you can get her to return a text

    There's the rub. Must be about catching her at just the right moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    The door is not visible from the street. It's in the back of the building where there is a little walkway. It took me a bit to find it too. If you reschedule with her, I'm sure you will have a good time. She is one of the best STG girls in the Southern NH area IMO. Good luck.

  2. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    Set something up with this. She gave me the address and told me to park in the back and she would meet me at the door to let me in. I get there, park and text her. Replies she will be right down and to meet at the door. I walk over and there are a are a few doors so I'm trying to be inconspicuous as I wait for her to come to one. 5 minutes later and she texts she is coming right down. In the mean time I notice a guy on the other side of the building is scoping me out and texting on his phone then he disappears behind the side of the building. This happens like 3 times and each time right after he starts texting and walking the other way she texts me that she is on her way or will be right there. I go back to my car text her there is a sketchy dude looking around. She replies she is at the door looking for me. Not sure which door I was supposed to meet her at but I can see them all from my car and she didn't open any of them. Could have been on the other side waiting but I said f this and left. Not sure if the guy was with her or just some sketchy guy who happened to be there but between that and the waiting I had enough. I can't stand it when they make you wait.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/420699986830
    The door is not visible from the street. It's in the back of the building where there is a little walkway. It took me a bit to find it too. If you reschedule with her, I'm sure you will have a good time. She is one of the best STG girls in the Southern NH area IMO. Good luck.

  3. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    Set something up with this. She gave me the address and told me to park in the back and she would meet me at the door to let me in. I get there, park and text her. Replies she will be right down and to meet at the door. I walk over and there are a are a few doors so I'm trying to be inconspicuous as I wait for her to come to one. 5 minutes later and she texts she is coming right down. In the mean time I notice a guy on the other side of the building is scoping me out and texting on his phone then he disappears behind the side of the building. This happens like 3 times and each time right after he starts texting and walking the other way she texts me that she is on her way or will be right there. I go back to my car text her there is a sketchy dude looking around. She replies she is at the door looking for me. Not sure which door I was supposed to meet her at but I can see them all from my car and she didn't open any of them. Could have been on the other side waiting but I said f this and left. Not sure if the guy was with her or just some sketchy guy who happened to be there but between that and the waiting I had enough. I can't stand it when they make you wait.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/420699986830
    The same thing happened to me and I left and drove around the block. As I got around the block she text me and I drove back and saw her and that bagging ass standing near the door. Bring some water its a hike up them stairs. The place is a rooming house shared baths and all that. She's definitely the best I've seen in Nashua. I hate waiting and I hate walking 5 flights of stairs but its worth the wait and the walk.

  4. #1042

    Seemed Sketchy So I Bailed

    Set something up with this. She gave me the address and told me to park in the back and she would meet me at the door to let me in. I get there, park and text her. Replies she will be right down and to meet at the door. I walk over and there are a are a few doors so I'm trying to be inconspicuous as I wait for her to come to one. 5 minutes later and she texts she is coming right down. In the mean time I notice a guy on the other side of the building is scoping me out and texting on his phone then he disappears behind the side of the building. This happens like 3 times and each time right after he starts texting and walking the other way she texts me that she is on her way or will be right there. I go back to my car text her there is a sketchy dude looking around. She replies she is at the door looking for me. Not sure which door I was supposed to meet her at but I can see them all from my car and she didn't open any of them. Could have been on the other side waiting but I said f this and left. Not sure if the guy was with her or just some sketchy guy who happened to be there but between that and the waiting I had enough. I can't stand it when they make you wait.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/420699986830
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2022-08-16_134301866.png‎  

  5. #1041

    No experience, but would like some

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? She hit me up from another provider I know.
    I'd have an interest in some time with that bed spread if the number is available via pm.

  6. #1040

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? She hit me up from another provider I know.
    Not sure but its a safe bet that she isn't going to look like the picutres, try 10-20 x worse.

  7. #1039

    Proto reecan pincess

    This happened a 2 months ago but figured I'd post the review.

    So she was easy to fext bery responsive. Tells me an.

    Addreess of a hotel in nashua, I get there and she wants to make sure I'm there, then she tells me she's at the hotel directly across the street.

    Ok so I go there and smoke a cigarette, not even 5 minutes later she starts sending harassing text messages askig where I am, am I comjng, hurrp up, if you're not coming just tell me.

    I tell her I'm on the way I had to get back in the car and drive across the street. Shouldve been a sign to just leave.

    I get to the room and I thought was expecting a pr princess, she looked like bilbo baggins, with her tits hanging out. She was gross, makes me touch her saggy meaty boobs that she has hanging out here shirt to make sure not a cop. Sucks for about 1 minute then says lets do it doggy. I'm like ok, have hard time getting it up she is so fugly all I can think is combination of bilbo baggins, golem and oscar the grouch all genetically combined into mega fupa monster. Somehow I muster the courage to get inside her and force a pathetic busta nut and quickly leave.

    Made the mistake of not washing my hands before I left, smell of tuna in my car and steering wheel on the drive out of the hotel from her telling me to play with her puss to help my weak attempt at mr winkys pump.

    Looks 0/10.

    Experience 0/10.

    Value 1/10 because it was 150 hhr.

  8. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Why is that? My experience with her many years ago was pretty good. I know she got in trouble for setting a building on fire or something, but I assumed it was an innocent mistake LOL.
    Things got physical with her pimp / boyfriend when he arrived and tried to shake me down. He lost.

    Like I said, she's bad news now. I would not have said that years ago. We had some good times back then.

  9. #1037

    Hello?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? She hit me up from another provider I know.
    Nah, where she at?

  10. #1036

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? She hit me up from another provider I know.
    Send her info to me and I'll report back.

  11. #1035

    I had to get tested before I went home.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I would say she is the best girl in nashua. Thats not really saying much most girls in nashua area have sucked. But kiki has a good attitude seems to get into it. Does not live in the worst place I have encountered in nashua but still not great. But for nashua if I'm going to see a girl she's top of my list for that city.
    I took these reviews with a grain of salt.

    But after saying "eff it" multiple times. I was not thinking with the right head. The spot is filth. Photos must be 15 years ago or her cousin.

  12. #1034

    Rebecca

    Anyone had any experience with this one? She hit me up from another provider I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220807_170652.jpg‎   IMG_20220807_171558.jpg‎  

  13. #1033
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBob  [View Original Post]
    SNH MILF. Now she requires a deposit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...774/6034510472

    I told her that I saw in a new ad a deposit is now required and that's a deal breaker for me and she tried to sell it.

    UPDATE: I never committed and when she gave me her location, I said such and then she blew up with the "wasting time" paragraph and blocked me. also, made a point that without the deposit her boss would be unhappy and this was another red flag. don't wast your time or money on this one.
    It's easy money and some people always fall for it. Why suck / jerk a dick or open your legs where you don't need to do anything and cash in? These witches learn from others and will snatch a few guys a week. Do not fall for the deposit, CashApp, gift card bullshit please. The more people feed it, the more Providers will start doing it.

  14. #1032

    HOT 🤩128293; HORNY 😜128520; and READY

    Hello Men,

    Me again. I really wasn't going to do anything then I saw this ad for this girl. I live in Hampton so I was like maybe we can do something, but would like to hear what she's like.

    Thanks,

    Peanuts.

    Naughty 😈Nikki.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...Y/168964056683

  15. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBob  [View Original Post]
    SNH MILF. Now she requires a deposit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...774/6034510472

    I told her that I saw in a new ad a deposit is now required and that's a deal breaker for me and she tried to sell it.

    UPDATE: I never committed and when she gave me her location, I said such and then she blew up with the "wasting time" paragraph and blocked me. also, made a point that without the deposit her boss would be unhappy and this was another red flag. don't wast your time or money on this one.
    Has anyone actually seen her? If the pics are real, that's a crazy body to die for. But if you find her on social media, she's definitely much much older in the face. Also looks like she has a boyfriend LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape