Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Why is that? My experience with her many years ago was pretty good. I know she got in trouble for setting a building on fire or something, but I assumed it was an innocent mistake LOL.
    Yeah, she was smoking a cigarette and slipped! Whoops!

  2. #1029

    Tasha

    Why is that? My experience with her many years ago was pretty good. I know she got in trouble for setting a building on fire or something, but I assumed it was an innocent mistake LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    She's bad news. Stay away.

  3. #1028
    She's bad news. Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]

  4. #1027

    SNH MILF. Now requires a deposit

    SNH MILF. Now she requires a deposit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...774/6034510472

    I told her that I saw in a new ad a deposit is now required and that's a deal breaker for me and she tried to sell it.

    UPDATE: I never committed and when she gave me her location, I said such and then she blew up with the "wasting time" paragraph and blocked me. also, made a point that without the deposit her boss would be unhappy and this was another red flag. don't wast your time or money on this one.

  5. #1026

    Tasha

    Saw her one and that was enough, YMMV but my experience was she was that she wanted me to get her off, not the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]

  6. #1025

    Tasha

    Clean or not, she's back!

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/475006665045

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    She's posted recently on STG.

  7. #1024

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.

    Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.

    Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay.

    Best,

    -Petrone.
    She's posted recently on STG.

  8. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.

    Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.

    Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay..
    Dog, she had arson and assault charges. I'm pretty sure the assault was on a police officer too.

  9. #1022

    Tasha

    She updated her fb a couple weeks back. Seems to have gotten clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.

    Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.

    Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay..

  10. #1021

    Tasha

    Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.

    Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.

    Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay.

    Best,

    -Petrone.

  11. #1020

    Liar and Thief

    Had this one visit for an outcall. Ad says she's 24 and the pics are of a 24 looking very nice body girl. In text she assumed me the pics are her. I agreed to her asking 3 Franklins for a visit. The woman who showed up was older, maybe late 30's, maybe the pics were her when she was 24. She's tall and pretty and thin, but not the hardbody in the pictures, at least not today. Definitely a wig, which is a turnoff for me. I had her Franklins on the table in view, so she picked them up right away. Her performance was clinical at best to get started, didn't want me to touch anything or allow any kisses whatsoever. Because of her administrative approach, there was zero attention from my end, but she did give a jacket and tried to get me going with some suction. Because again there was no roaming allowed it got nowhere. I asked what her rules were and she said, "just basic the first time, this is just an introduction. " After that she said she forgot her lube in the car and got up to go out and get it. I knew right then what was going to happen next, as she slipped on her dress and took her purse out the door. She drove off.

    I'm very well groomed, great hygiene, fresh from the shower, so it wasn't me.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...n/345131543500

  12. #1019

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupkah725  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her this past February. She's easy to deal with and willing to please. I was in and out in 20 minutes. Good to get off and service oriented but nothing to write home about looks wise.
    I would say she is the best girl in nashua. Thats not really saying much most girls in nashua area have sucked. But kiki has a good attitude seems to get into it. Does not live in the worst place I have encountered in nashua but still not great. But for nashua if I'm going to see a girl she's top of my list for that city.

  13. #1018

    Kiki

    Had a dream with her this past February. She's easy to deal with and willing to please. I was in and out in 20 minutes. Good to get off and service oriented but nothing to write home about looks wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by JillyJr4889  [View Original Post]

  14. #1017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Ad Verbiage, Ad Nauseum

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this little spinner Tiffany who posts in Nashua, but is from Lowell MA? Hit or miss? Thank you brothers.

    Some of her ads say 21 years old while others 30 years old.

    So wet but it's so late daddy help me 21 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/971927404691

    Ready for your satisfaction & 30 years old.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...n/950305115280
    Sadly, a useful rule of thumb (rule of penis?) is: The more extravagant the promises, the less likely the provider will fulfill them. The ones who know how to write well understand that once you've handed over the do-re-mi, it's in her interest to move you along to make room for the next client. Unless you're at another service level altogether, and we're taking about a grand an hour with an established provider.

  15. #1016

    Good q

    There used to be a rule preventing us from putting the entire number in the post. Not sure if that rule is still in force. However, I used to put the last four digits of the number in the title of every post. But hardly anyone followed suit, so I stopped. I don't get much in terms of review. I mostly figure out good and bad on my own based on years of experience. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Is there a reason we don't put the phone number in the review? It make is a lot easier to find. I get the providers keep changing numbers, but a lot of ads expire and the reports become useless. I think the links expire quicker than they change numbers so putting the number in the add with the link seems like a better way.

    L.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape