Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 1420
-
08-04-22 21:17 #1030Banned Member

Posts: 102Yeah, she was smoking a cigarette and slipped! Whoops!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 20:47 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 2110Tasha
Why is that? My experience with her many years ago was pretty good. I know she got in trouble for setting a building on fire or something, but I assumed it was an innocent mistake LOL.
Originally Posted by Chaser666
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 20:30 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 61She's bad news. Stay away.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:15 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 88SNH MILF. Now requires a deposit
SNH MILF. Now she requires a deposit.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...774/6034510472
I told her that I saw in a new ad a deposit is now required and that's a deal breaker for me and she tried to sell it.
UPDATE: I never committed and when she gave me her location, I said such and then she blew up with the "wasting time" paragraph and blocked me. also, made a point that without the deposit her boss would be unhappy and this was another red flag. don't wast your time or money on this one.
-
08-01-22 09:40 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 825Tasha
Saw her one and that was enough, YMMV but my experience was she was that she wanted me to get her off, not the other way around.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:52 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 2110Tasha
Clean or not, she's back!
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/475006665045
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:45 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 405Tasha
She's posted recently on STG.
Originally Posted by Petrone
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 12:03 #1023Banned Member

Posts: 102Dog, she had arson and assault charges. I'm pretty sure the assault was on a police officer too.
Originally Posted by Petrone
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 11:44 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 2110Tasha
She updated her fb a couple weeks back. Seems to have gotten clean.
Originally Posted by Petrone
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 11:36 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 202Tasha
Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.
Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.
Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay.
Best,
-Petrone.
-
07-28-22 11:49 #1020Regular Member

Posts: 2Liar and Thief
Had this one visit for an outcall. Ad says she's 24 and the pics are of a 24 looking very nice body girl. In text she assumed me the pics are her. I agreed to her asking 3 Franklins for a visit. The woman who showed up was older, maybe late 30's, maybe the pics were her when she was 24. She's tall and pretty and thin, but not the hardbody in the pictures, at least not today. Definitely a wig, which is a turnoff for me. I had her Franklins on the table in view, so she picked them up right away. Her performance was clinical at best to get started, didn't want me to touch anything or allow any kisses whatsoever. Because of her administrative approach, there was zero attention from my end, but she did give a jacket and tried to get me going with some suction. Because again there was no roaming allowed it got nowhere. I asked what her rules were and she said, "just basic the first time, this is just an introduction. " After that she said she forgot her lube in the car and got up to go out and get it. I knew right then what was going to happen next, as she slipped on her dress and took her purse out the door. She drove off.
I'm very well groomed, great hygiene, fresh from the shower, so it wasn't me.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...n/345131543500
-
07-28-22 07:20 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 280Kiki
I would say she is the best girl in nashua. Thats not really saying much most girls in nashua area have sucked. But kiki has a good attitude seems to get into it. Does not live in the worst place I have encountered in nashua but still not great. But for nashua if I'm going to see a girl she's top of my list for that city.
Originally Posted by Dupkah725
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 22:47 #1018Regular Member

Posts: 10Kiki
Had a dream with her this past February. She's easy to deal with and willing to please. I was in and out in 20 minutes. Good to get off and service oriented but nothing to write home about looks wise.
Originally Posted by JillyJr4889
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 08:58 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 787Ad Verbiage, Ad Nauseum
Sadly, a useful rule of thumb (rule of penis?) is: The more extravagant the promises, the less likely the provider will fulfill them. The ones who know how to write well understand that once you've handed over the do-re-mi, it's in her interest to move you along to make room for the next client. Unless you're at another service level altogether, and we're taking about a grand an hour with an established provider.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 20:31 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 2110Good q
There used to be a rule preventing us from putting the entire number in the post. Not sure if that rule is still in force. However, I used to put the last four digits of the number in the title of every post. But hardly anyone followed suit, so I stopped. I don't get much in terms of review. I mostly figure out good and bad on my own based on years of experience. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






