Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 32168
-
08-17-22 10:08 #22103Senior Member

Posts: 253Is this palace in McLean? Also, do you recall the provider name? I may swing by soon.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 01:50 #22102Senior Member

Posts: 232Probably
I've heard the same thing by a couple members. Your price range of 160 is about right from what I gathered as well. I will chalk it up to bad luck on my part. Maybe I'll try again later. Only question I would have is if everyone is correct (which I'm not disputing), why isn't this place still super popular? If we can get FS for 200 ish, I'd be there every day if the women were decent quality or am I missing something?
Originally Posted by Eddie223
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 22:53 #22101Senior Member

Posts: 88Eleven Sky
Made my way down to Eleven and they were repaving the parking lot, so had to park a little further to get to the door. Nice discreet location and I called ahead to make an appointment with Sky. Upon entering, was greeted by Sky around 40's in a fitted red dress that hugged her body and Ds. She is tick but not fat. Decided to go for an hour for. 8 and she did a thorough TS with a little teasing, then sat in the sauna while she cleaned up and brought me back to the room. Her massage was amazing and hit all the right spots and pressure from my head to toe. I honestly would have been satisfied then but then she asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. Gave me her prices as $. 2 HJ, $. 4 BJ, $$ FS. We eventually agreed on $. 6 for FS and she slipped off the dress and put my hands on her amazing breasts. They felt real and I knew I had to blow my load on them. She took her time and gave me CBJ, CG, mish, standing K9. Eventually finished me Russian and I was satisfied. Upon leaving, she introduced me to Amy who asked me to see her next time. Will need to make another trip here.
-
08-16-22 22:30 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 198I've only ever seen 2 girls there, usually just 1. So maybe the person you saw is new.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 18:40 #22099Senior Member

Posts: 912My total was 160 for a 30 minute session shorted by 10 minutes. With no real massage. So for me, paying 160 for eye candy and no FS or at least BJ is a bit much. Maybe I'm getting picky after years of AMP hunting.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 15:56 #22098Senior Member

Posts: 83Name?
The name of the spa and / or some additional location info would be helpful.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 15:39 #22097Senior Member

Posts: 83Expectations at Palace
I get it. No FS or BJ. But is your previous description accurate (see below)? P2P, edging, and grinding sounds like fun.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
"Off came her dress and she quoted me 100 for DATY / DATO. She wouldn't take 80. I agreed as at this point, I might as well sample her since I'm there already. She is shaven and she enjoyed my DATY, having convulsed when she came. I clean her a-hole as well, which she seemed to enjoyed. She said to bring more money next time but she would include P2 P for the 100 tip rate. She did a nice edging and then grinded away and she was amazed how long I was able to hold off until popping."
-
08-16-22 14:53 #22096Senior Member

Posts: 232Smh
I guess I caught them on a bad day or maybe they were serious about the other two being taken.
Originally Posted by Eddie223
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 12:28 #22095Senior Member

Posts: 912Baby Hua / Lucy
So I felt the urge to try my luck with the infamous bi-polar Baby Hua / Lucy. Going into this and trying not to set her off, I thought this may be more challenging akin to trying to convince the leader of ISIS to convert to Christianity. I knew I had to stroke her ego as I think she goes bi-polar on customers if they try to be aggressive with her or what she thinks is you being the alpha male and telling her what to do.
Her place in on Javier Road in Fairfax, in a multi-use building so if you go "after hours" or the weekend, you need to text / call her to come down and open up the door for you as the entrance is locked when most of the office tenants go home. No TS and no shower so be sure to come clean. She prefers appointments vice walk-ins.
As I laid on the table, she did her trademark ass slap on me and giggled and named her prices, 60 for HJ and 100 for BBBJ. She did a good oil massage while reaching under me and stroking me, occasionally slapping my ass. I continued to stroke her ego and engage in some small talk banter just to make her giggle and laugh here and there. She did some rimming and licking on the tip of my cock while I was face down. I flipped and she began an aggressive ball suck and shaft licking then went for a BBBJ. After a few minutes, she got the oil and started stroking me with some ball shaft licking in between. I told her to slow down and she did a nice edging and a little dirty talk. I had a few days of built up tension so I blew a nice load. I was in and out just under 20 minutes. So for value, it was an ok experience. I think the more you see her, the more she will do for you and may be worth the time then to have her in your rotation if you like her semi-alpha personality.
I didn't notice any cleanliness issues with the table sheets. She uses old beat up towels in a bucket of water to wipe you down, which would be my only complaint. She is ok looking, older. She had a purple smock on and I just gently groped her ass while she got me off. I didn't push seeing her naked as I want her to be the "alpha" while servicing me.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/annie/47636594
-
08-16-22 10:00 #22094Senior Member

Posts: 198Wow, it's been a few months since I've hit that spot. But I've never paid more than 160 for FS and both the girls I had seen were not frumpy. Lily is small but for sure at least in her 40's. I forget the other girl's name, but I believe she was in her 30's with a decent body, man-mades though. It was my first reliable spot when I took up this hobby.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 09:31 #22093Senior Member

Posts: 477Welcome to the rabbit hole friend
I'll let you give them a call and see where it takes you.
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
You can join me on this sidequest.
-
08-16-22 08:46 #22092Senior Member

Posts: 912As far as I can tell, it's a one woman show at Palace and probably she is booked solid with everyone wanting to enjoy a younger slim provider. However I forgot mention that on my visit, some other monger had rang the bell during my session and I guess he is a regular and she had to cut my time short by 10 minutes but if I came back next time, she would give me 10 extra minutes. She isn't doing FS or BJ, in addition to no real massage so just letting you know.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 00:39 #22091Senior Member

Posts: 83Palace Phone
OK, I have a quick update. The phone number listed in Google is wrong, but the pictures for the spa have a different number, and that number works. I hope to check out the facility this week, although it would ge great to have some confirmation about what to expect.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 23:02 #22090Senior Member

Posts: 232Nutley
So I ended trying the place out under the bank. I called ahead and was told they had 3 options and I get to pick. I arrived 15 minutes later and evidently two were already taken magically. I was shown to room. Entered was a 50+ year old that was frumpy to put it lightly. Little head still wanted to go for FS but was told 300! I went in thinking 200 got me in the game. I was disappointed but opted for NOVA. Then left. Paid for hour and got 40 minutes.
Drove down the street and saw a Thai place across from a donut place. They advertise 50 an hour. Guess I'll give them a try next. I guess expecting someone young and skinny for FS is probably just a pipe dream. Pun attended LOL. Stay safe hunting.
-
08-15-22 22:40 #22089Senior Member

Posts: 198Understandable
Pim Thai the spa is legit. It is located right next door to QQ, which advertises on Bedpage.
Originally Posted by DogBert25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




