Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22096

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Wow, it's been a few months since I've hit that spot. But I've never paid more than 160 for FS and both the girls I had seen were not frumpy. Lily is small but for sure at least in her 40's. I forget the other girl's name, but I believe she was in her 30's with a decent body, man-mades though. It was my first reliable spot when I took up this hobby.
    I guess I caught them on a bad day or maybe they were serious about the other two being taken.

  2. #22095

    Baby Hua / Lucy

    So I felt the urge to try my luck with the infamous bi-polar Baby Hua / Lucy. Going into this and trying not to set her off, I thought this may be more challenging akin to trying to convince the leader of ISIS to convert to Christianity. I knew I had to stroke her ego as I think she goes bi-polar on customers if they try to be aggressive with her or what she thinks is you being the alpha male and telling her what to do.

    Her place in on Javier Road in Fairfax, in a multi-use building so if you go "after hours" or the weekend, you need to text / call her to come down and open up the door for you as the entrance is locked when most of the office tenants go home. No TS and no shower so be sure to come clean. She prefers appointments vice walk-ins.

    As I laid on the table, she did her trademark ass slap on me and giggled and named her prices, 60 for HJ and 100 for BBBJ. She did a good oil massage while reaching under me and stroking me, occasionally slapping my ass. I continued to stroke her ego and engage in some small talk banter just to make her giggle and laugh here and there. She did some rimming and licking on the tip of my cock while I was face down. I flipped and she began an aggressive ball suck and shaft licking then went for a BBBJ. After a few minutes, she got the oil and started stroking me with some ball shaft licking in between. I told her to slow down and she did a nice edging and a little dirty talk. I had a few days of built up tension so I blew a nice load. I was in and out just under 20 minutes. So for value, it was an ok experience. I think the more you see her, the more she will do for you and may be worth the time then to have her in your rotation if you like her semi-alpha personality.

    I didn't notice any cleanliness issues with the table sheets. She uses old beat up towels in a bucket of water to wipe you down, which would be my only complaint. She is ok looking, older. She had a purple smock on and I just gently groped her ass while she got me off. I didn't push seeing her naked as I want her to be the "alpha" while servicing me.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/annie/47636594

  3. #22094
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    So I ended trying the place out under the bank. I called ahead and was told they had 3 options and I get to pick. I arrived 15 minutes later and evidently two were already taken magically. I was shown to room. Entered was a 50+ year old that was frumpy to put it lightly. Little head still wanted to go for FS but was told 300! I went in thinking 200 got me in the game. I was disappointed but opted for NOVA. Then left. Paid for hour and got 40 minutes.

    Drove down the street and saw a Thai place across from a donut place. They advertise 50 an hour. Guess I'll give them a try next. I guess expecting someone young and skinny for FS is probably just a pipe dream. Pun attended LOL. Stay safe hunting.
    Wow, it's been a few months since I've hit that spot. But I've never paid more than 160 for FS and both the girls I had seen were not frumpy. Lily is small but for sure at least in her 40's. I forget the other girl's name, but I believe she was in her 30's with a decent body, man-mades though. It was my first reliable spot when I took up this hobby.

  4. #22093

    Welcome to the rabbit hole friend

    I'll let you give them a call and see where it takes you.

    You can join me on this sidequest.

  5. #22092
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Palace? I haven't seen any recent posts regarding this spa, and it comes up with 1 recent post on RM. Ch. I think of VA spas being mostly old, very old, providers, in comparison to MD, especially GB. I would like to check it out but don't want to be disappointed. Their phone number voice Mail isn't even set up and couldn't leave a message and didn't get a return call.
    As far as I can tell, it's a one woman show at Palace and probably she is booked solid with everyone wanting to enjoy a younger slim provider. However I forgot mention that on my visit, some other monger had rang the bell during my session and I guess he is a regular and she had to cut my time short by 10 minutes but if I came back next time, she would give me 10 extra minutes. She isn't doing FS or BJ, in addition to no real massage so just letting you know.

  6. #22091

    Palace Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Palace? I haven't seen any recent posts regarding this spa, and it comes up with 1 recent post on RM. Ch. I think of VA spas being mostly old, very old, providers, in comparison to MD, especially GB. I would like to check it out but don't want to be disappointed. Their phone number voice Mail isn't even set up and couldn't leave a message and didn't get a return call.
    OK, I have a quick update. The phone number listed in Google is wrong, but the pictures for the spa have a different number, and that number works. I hope to check out the facility this week, although it would ge great to have some confirmation about what to expect.

  7. #22090

    Nutley

    So I ended trying the place out under the bank. I called ahead and was told they had 3 options and I get to pick. I arrived 15 minutes later and evidently two were already taken magically. I was shown to room. Entered was a 50+ year old that was frumpy to put it lightly. Little head still wanted to go for FS but was told 300! I went in thinking 200 got me in the game. I was disappointed but opted for NOVA. Then left. Paid for hour and got 40 minutes.

    Drove down the street and saw a Thai place across from a donut place. They advertise 50 an hour. Guess I'll give them a try next. I guess expecting someone young and skinny for FS is probably just a pipe dream. Pun attended LOL. Stay safe hunting.

  8. #22089

    Understandable

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBert25  [View Original Post]
    A bit confused: Is Pim Thai the place in downtown McLean in an office park? It had a sign in front & women were going in there. I knocked on the door and a very pretty girl told me to "go next door," which I did. Got the sense that the place is totally therapeutic.
    Pim Thai the spa is legit. It is located right next door to QQ, which advertises on Bedpage.

  9. #22088

    If at first you don't succeed

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    I made the same mistake too at first. But this is 6055 Arlington, it's another spa located down the street. Tho I haven't partaken.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...102-5/41855681

  10. #22087

    Pim thai

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBert25  [View Original Post]
    A bit confused: Is Pim Thai the place in downtown McLean in an office park? It had a sign in front & women were going in there. I knocked on the door and a very pretty girl told me to "go next door," which I did. Got the sense that the place is totally therapeutic.
    The poster is reviewing thai ladies in the area not spas.

  11. #22086

    One Man's Trash. Another Man's Treasure

    Bucky gave a very good (honest from his POV) review of G&G.

    Good because some of us would have described his experience with very strong, positive language (for the same experience).

    My preference is for a good massage, and a lady who really knows how to edge and use her hands. A lady who allows (perhaps even enjoys) polite roaming, touching, nursing, etc.

    What he described I would think was awesome.

    Based on his review, I'll be visiting G&G and hope the lady that greets me is the same lady.

    I also note that Bucky was respectful in everything he said. He did not "trash" the lady nor the AMP, he stated it was not his preference.

    Good on Bucky -- thanks.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

    (from Google search: The expression "One man's trash is another man's treasure" is a saying and expression that has been used for ages. Every language in the world has an equivalent to this saying. It simply means that something which is trash to one person can be of value to another.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyLarsonJr  [View Original Post]
    I have the (bad) habit of using logic in AMP ads if they are advertising a lot, then they must be eager for your business? Right? Not. I fell for it again. In the Vienna area and had seen lots of recent ads for "NOVA's best kept secret" at G&G. I found it and was greeted by an attractive older MMS. I was able to walk in and paid the .8 for an Hr. Turns out it wasn't the MMS but the provider. I assumed she was the only one there. I was disappointed, but tend to let things play out to see how they go. Decent massage with some back walking and plenty of over-complimentary "you so strong" talk (I'm not). On the flip she asked if I had been there before. I admitted I had not been there, but get a lot of massages. She asked if I "only" want massage "or" and grabbed jr looking for the answer. I responded in the affirmative. To be clear since I could see her at this point she was way older than most providers, like 50+ easily. She kept her mask on, but I could tell she was an attractive woman. She was probably smokie hot 30 years ago. At some point she dropped her shorts and I saw that she indeed had the flat back side of a 50+ Asian woman. Pass. She was doing a very skilled job with her hands and I made note that she really knew what she was doing slow and playful, not your younger girl robot jackhammer. I was enjoying it, but I can last and was taking my time. She pulled up her blouse and bra to reveal still nice large probably naturals. I say "probably" because I didn't partake. Weird, I know, I'm not usually an age snob, but in this case just let her do all the work. And she was really good at it, eventually coaxing a release that I couldn't hold back from. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and left the room while I dressed. It occurred to me that she had never mentioned a tip or extra. Nice touch. She came back and offered me water. I tipped her as we walked to the front and saw another lady in the office a BBW that was younger, but still 40's. Nothing IMO to lure me back. I did not ask about anything further than HE nor about the other girl. Part of me feels like a dope for falling for all the ads (I know the pics won't ever be real) and part of me feels like she did a nice job, just without the thrill of someone younger. Part of me feels bad for being a snob about her being older, but. I won't go back, can't recommend it even though the HE was first rate. No secret to be found here.

  12. #22085

    Close, but not quite

    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    I made the same mistake too at first. But this is 6055 Arlington, it's another spa located down the street. Tho I haven't partaken. Might be worth trying. But the 6105 Arlington blvd is suite D and again haven't found the ad for it yet.

  13. #22084
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few of the ladies below. My experience:

    Lisa: No FS on first visit, but then ok with the price of her Nuru service.

    Pim Thai: some extras available but not FS, or at least not for me.

    Annie: FS available but is firm on an extra $200.

    Nysha (not listed below): no FS on first visit, but then OK for an extra $100.
    A bit confused: Is Pim Thai the place in downtown McLean in an office park? It had a sign in front & women were going in there. I knocked on the door and a very pretty girl told me to "go next door," which I did. Got the sense that the place is totally therapeutic.

  14. #22083

    No need to keep "secret"

    I have the (bad) habit of using logic in AMP ads— if they are advertising a lot, then they must be eager for your business? Right? Not. I fell for it again. In the Vienna area and had seen lots of recent ads for "NOVA's best kept secret" at G&G. I found it and was greeted by an attractive older MMS. I was able to walk in and paid the .8 for an Hr. Turns out it wasn't the MMS but the provider. I assumed she was the only one there. I was disappointed, but tend to let things play out to see how they go. Decent massage with some back walking and plenty of over-complimentary "you so strong" talk (I'm not). On the flip she asked if I had been there before. I admitted I had not been there, but get a lot of massages. She asked if I "only" want massage "or" and grabbed jr looking for the answer. I responded in the affirmative. To be clear— since I could see her at this point— she was way older than most providers, like 50+ easily. She kept her mask on, but I could tell she was an attractive woman. She was probably smokie hot 30 years ago. At some point she dropped her shorts and I saw that she indeed had the flat back side of a 50+ Asian woman. Pass. She was doing a very skilled job with her hands and I made note that she really knew what she was doing— slow and playful, not your younger girl robot jackhammer. I was enjoying it, but I can last and was taking my time. She pulled up her blouse and bra to reveal still nice large probably naturals. I say "probably" because I didn't partake. Weird, I know, I'm not usually an age snob, but in this case just let her do all the work. And she was really good at it, eventually coaxing a release that I couldn't hold back from. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and left the room while I dressed. It occurred to me that she had never mentioned a tip or extra. Nice touch. She came back and offered me water. I tipped her as we walked to the front and saw another lady in the office— a BBW that was younger, but still 40's. Nothing IMO to lure me back. I did not ask about anything further than HE nor about the other girl. Part of me feels like a dope for falling for all the ads (I know the pics won't ever be real) and part of me feels like she did a nice job, just without the thrill of someone younger. Part of me feels bad for being a snob about her being older, but. I won't go back, can't recommend it even though the HE was first rate. No secret to be found here.

  15. #22082

    Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in to see Celine at Palace massage in Mclean. She is working solo for the most part so trying to get an appointment is hard. Yes, she is thin with no ass and pimple tits but she does look young. And she wore a mask throughout the session. It's 60 for 30 minutes so I opted to try her out for the 30 minute session. They do have a table shower. She went straight into soft touch mode. I was expecting at least some sort of effort with a legit massage but I guess it's something you have to ask.

    Off came her dress and she quoted me 100 for DATY / DATO. She wouldn't take 80. I agreed as at this point, I might as well sample her since I'm there already. She is shaven and she enjoyed my DATY, having convulsed when she came. I clean her a-hole as well, which she seemed to enjoyed. She said to bring more money next time but she would include P2P for the 100 tip rate. She did a nice edging and then grinded away and she was amazed how long I was able to hold off until popping.

    I would say for the price, it's not the most bang for your buck.
    Anyone have any experience with Palace? I haven't seen any recent posts regarding this spa, and it comes up with 1 recent post on RM. Ch. I think of VA spas being mostly old, very old, providers, in comparison to MD, especially GB. I would like to check it out but don't want to be disappointed. Their phone number voice Mail isn't even set up and couldn't leave a message and didn't get a return call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape