Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12124

    Second girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know about the girl with no name. If someone has met up with her, I'd appreciate info.

  2. #12123
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    How bad was the confirmation pic? Way different from her ad?
    Not really bad per se. Just older. And I can be very picky about that.

  3. #12122
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the confirmation. I was curious. So Arizona Rose is not Ashley (from years back).

    https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ona-36-1482608

    I've interacted with Arizona, but I didn't pull the trigger. She sent a confirmation pic that kind of collapsed my interest. I tend to prefer much younger (early 18-24). Older women usually provide much better service. Like April. I saw April once. Total GFE. Very passionate. But I think a huge part of my pleasure is the visual and kinesthetic memories of enjoying a young, smooth, supple body.

    Oh well. Arizona sounds like she'd be very similar. Very passionate and eager to please and enjoy the time spent together. Almost no rules or limits. Reasonable donation. Not rushed. All that. If only she were 21. LOL.

    Has anyone pulled the trigger?
    How bad was the confirmation pic? Way different from her ad?

  4. #12121

    Gravity

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443
    Spinner? At you mean gravitational pull. Go near and you may never leave that orbit again LOL.

  5. #12120
    [QUOTE=BrunoMadison;6077492]Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    🤮 Not even if you paid my donation 🤮

  6. #12119

    Holy cow!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443
    God damn! . seriously. Damn! I have no words.

  7. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    I believe you're thinking of Ashley Madison (not the website) aka "Madison's Best Kept Secret" from many years ago correct? Buxom blonde, had a half way decent incall on the SW side of town back in the day.
    Ah, yes, I forgot the moniker and the tagline. Nice.

  8. #12117

    New Spinner. Or not

    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443

  9. #12116

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Ashley was the name of the girl this one reminds me of:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5611825-200912

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...adison-45136-2#erotic.

    Again, I never saw Ashley. And I haven't seen this provider. So I don't really know whether they're the same. Just that this recent one reminds me of Ashley.
    I believe you're thinking of Ashley Madison (not the website) aka "Madison's Best Kept Secret" from many years ago correct? Buxom blonde, had a half way decent incall on the SW side of town back in the day.

  10. #12115

    Anyone seen these


  11. #12114

    Arizona Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her. I have seen her a few times years ago and it's not her. She had implants and some other distinctive features. Thanks for the input though. Maybe will have to toft.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I was curious. So Arizona Rose is not Ashley (from years back).

    https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ona-36-1482608

    I've interacted with Arizona, but I didn't pull the trigger. She sent a confirmation pic that kind of collapsed my interest. I tend to prefer much younger (early 18-24). Older women usually provide much better service. Like April. I saw April once. Total GFE. Very passionate. But I think a huge part of my pleasure is the visual and kinesthetic memories of enjoying a young, smooth, supple body.

    Oh well. Arizona sounds like she'd be very similar. Very passionate and eager to please and enjoy the time spent together. Almost no rules or limits. Reasonable donation. Not rushed. All that. If only she were 21. LOL.

    Has anyone pulled the trigger?

  12. #12113
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/926795974242

    Saw a single ad on STG from Sweet Lisa. Blast from the past. Voluptuous MILF. Tons of fun if that's your thing. Great head game Stay safe. Patton.
    I have been seeing Lisa in portage for years last time about a year ago. She still around?

  13. #12112
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Ashley was the name of the girl this one reminds me of:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5611825-200912

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...adison-45136-2#erotic.

    Again, I never saw Ashley. And I haven't seen this provider. So I don't really know whether they're the same. Just that this recent one reminds me of Ashley.
    Definitely not her. I have seen her a few times years ago and it's not her. She had implants and some other distinctive features. Thanks for the input though. Maybe will have to toft.

  14. #12111
    Quote Originally Posted by Various  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything under her phone number or handle except her Tryst and escortdirectory postings. Nothing on TER etc. Either she's completely new to the scene (doubt it), a scam, or just changed her screen name and phone number. I was guessing the last since it seems like I've seen her photos before (perhaps on STG), but it may have been someone similar-looking for all I know.
    Sent her a perfectly respectful text and she responded as a completely asshole grouch. Pass. She already looks fairly haggard, so I have zero desire to exhaust energy.

  15. #12110

    Arizona Rose: no info

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen nor heard of Arizona Rose but if she is legit I would be interested. Does anyone have any info or experience with her?
    I can't find anything under her phone number or handle except her Tryst and escortdirectory postings. Nothing on TER etc. Either she's completely new to the scene (doubt it), a scam, or just changed her screen name and phone number. I was guessing the last since it seems like I've seen her photos before (perhaps on STG), but it may have been someone similar-looking for all I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape