Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12095

    Madison Treats or Duds

    Howdy Folks I am an healthcare practitioner and recently moved to msn a month and half ago and below are my trysts.

    Lexxi Love from Tryst (1781): Hard to reach she got back after texting a few times when I offered more donation six roses was ready to meet after midnight at my place and was sounding very professional and high class during texting but showed up very late and I must say she smelled of weed her hair smelled bad. I wonder why there are so many good reviews but the pics are outdated she looks aged and bulky she insisted on wearing her lingerie even though it was late and later I noticed it was to cover the marks on her thigh area and being in healthcare I know how these marks come from and it certainly looks like she might be using as she even forgot condoms wen on top of me and ready to enter bare in cg. Service was ok DFK BBBJ CIM all positions but hygiene lacks did not even wash her mouth or anything else after I CIM first round just spit it and came right back for the second and after that just dressed up and left and seemed to be in a daze and its a big no no for me. Had to imagine about the next person who kissed her but had the same feeling had she seen anyone before me though yuck.

    Asian Mia (0323): Good provider easy to reach and setup and had a good experience seemed into it and aimed to please. I did not know she provided BBFS until I read this form as referred by another provider I would have avoided else but she looks healthy and fit and aims to please. She has a pretty open menu and very energetic throughout the time she did mention she would be open to bringing in another provider as well but I don't think I will repeat reading she offers BBFS.

    Naughty Nikki (036): very presentable and professional looks to please but requires verification to setup appointment service was as usual but can repeat since hygiene is up to mark. Service is GFE light kissing and CBJ with all positions. I will repeat.

    The Best so far I have seen is from SA but requires a lot of patience and follow up.

  2. #12094
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    Crazy insane prices, there are few fools around who blow that an lots more, ruin hobby for other guys with there big money, BP was ok sometimes, skip quality if can call it any kinda quality always gets worse, prices increase, trend continues, it is something you can't be to careful with when try find new one, so many scam ones, ripoff nasty violence ones, I call new ad up other day in my area not there, afterwards I figure out who nasty ***** is with worse reputation an rumer have aids as also very heavy user for years, long story but did see cpl times back 5-6 yrs ago an not go into details, she answer pH, didn't make sense what say at all, sound like of animal nature with noises make, an this other girl I maybe recognize with ratty nasty laugh in background, from few.

    Times I been that town an scored, I luck out an great deal not expensive an show up right away no trouble for like. 80, once. 60, this back when it was BP, you for sure have trouble with skip hobby that town to, but all in all, much better my area.
    200-300 is "insane prices?" Nowadays any girl will ask for $200-300. No one is asking for $60 or $80 anymore. Maybe "5 or 6 yrs ago." Holy smokes. If I can find a good girl who only asks for only $200 an hour, I'm happy. That's inflation. But if I had a time machine, that'd be nice. Thanks for the nostalgia.

  3. #12093
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. She has a private residence that feels pretty safe and is clean and nice, which is a huge bonus. Nice body, smallish tits. She has a little bit worn out look to her face, possibly a user but I couldn't say for certain. She's safe and won't do bb if you're looking for that -- this is a plus for me. Also doesn't allow DATY if you require that. I'd say I recommend her, but only because the donation is good and there are no better options in the area.
    She's asking 160 hh! I wouldn't consider that anywhere near good.

  4. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    About how old is Barbie? Her ad says 34, so I'm guessing it's probably closer to 44 since ten year subtraction seems to be the rule.

    The photos don't reveal very much, though the body does look decent from what little can be seen, assuming they're recent. Just how haggard-looking is her face?
    I think the age is pretty close to the truth. She could even be 34. The face isn't too bad either, just not one you're going to write home about. I'd say give her a try, you could do a lot worse in Madison.

  5. #12091

    Barbie info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. She has a private residence that feels pretty safe and is clean and nice, which is a huge bonus. Nice body, smallish tits. She has a little bit worn out look to her face, possibly a user but I couldn't say for certain. She's safe and won't do bb if you're looking for that -- this is a plus for me. Also doesn't allow DATY if you require that. I'd say I recommend her, but only because the donation is good and there are no better options in the area.
    About how old is Barbie? Her ad says 34, so I'm guessing it's probably closer to 44 since ten year subtraction seems to be the rule.

    The photos don't reveal very much, though the body does look decent from what little can be seen, assuming they're recent. Just how haggard-looking is her face?

  6. #12090

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mia?

    Asking $200 / hhr.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/891591283887
    She's relatively GFE. Not bad looking. Not a spinner. Worth seeing at least once. I have not repeated.

  7. #12089

    Serenity

    Seen her start posting again after a while so I thought I'd give my experience with her. She was very bubbly and pretty enjoyable but she was definitely on something, don't know what exactly. Her photos are a bit old but when I saw her she looked like the pictures, pretty face as well. Other than her being on some drug it was enjoyable because she seemed really into it. This was at least a year ago so I do not know what she is like currently. https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...S/030067717628.

  8. #12088

    Barbie

    I've seen her twice. She has a private residence that feels pretty safe and is clean and nice, which is a huge bonus. Nice body, smallish tits. She has a little bit worn out look to her face, possibly a user but I couldn't say for certain. She's safe and won't do bb if you're looking for that -- this is a plus for me. Also doesn't allow DATY if you require that. I'd say I recommend her, but only because the donation is good and there are no better options in the area.

  9. #12087

  10. #12086
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Asking 260 for the hour, outcall and isn't GFE at all (even for extra).

    It must be because she's a redhead LOL!!
    Crazy insane prices, there are few fools around who blow that an lots more, ruin hobby for other guys with there big money, BP was ok sometimes, skip quality if can call it any kinda quality always gets worse, prices increase, trend continues, it is something you can't be to careful with when try find new one, so many scam ones, ripoff nasty violence ones, I call new ad up other day in my area not there, afterwards I figure out who nasty ***** is with worse reputation an rumer have aids as also very heavy user for years, long story but did see cpl times back 5-6 yrs ago an not go into details, she answer pH, didn't make sense what say at all, sound like of animal nature with noises make, an this other girl I maybe recognize with ratty nasty laugh in background, from few.

    Times I been that town an scored, I luck out an great deal not expensive an show up right away no trouble for like. 80, once. 60, this back when it was BP, you for sure have trouble with skip hobby that town to, but all in all, much better my area.

  11. #12085
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she only does outcall, and gets snippy when bringing up the possibility for incall.
    Unless a different Mia, but I think same one, she been in Iowa, I talk to pH an text, I wouldn't be slightly interested.

  12. #12084

    Arizona Rose: Any Information?

    I've seen "Arizona" or "Arizona Rose's" posts here and on tryst, the face looks familiar, perhaps recycled from STG ads with a different name. Does anybody have information on her?

    https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ose-38-1478422#.

  13. #12083

    Becky

    Anyone seen Becky off STG? Can't.

    Find any reviews or info. PM me if you like.

    Lindz.

  14. #12082

    Cassy

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Asking 260 for the hour, outcall and isn't GFE at all (even for extra).

    It must be because she's a redhead LOL!!

  15. #12081

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueManMatt  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Holly twice, enjoyable both times. In her 40's, looks like pictures. She has no teeth, and I'll tell you what, best BJ I've ever had. She's very talkative as well but is not a clock watcher. Would go see again.
    Have seen her a few times. Agree with it being a great great BJ. Posted about her before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape