Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1578
-
08-11-22 16:40 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 101I'm sorry man. That's rough, did she have a booker? Sorry this happened.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 12:33 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 426That sux my man. I would have gotten tanked with you after that experience.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 12:29 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 419Finally happened
Boys after many years in the game it finally happened and it was the weirdest Fuc* thing ever and I hate to post it but here it goes. Had a date with an eros girl while down in Miami and I tried to find "her" ad to post it but its gone now. She came to my room and when I opened the door all seemed to be cool but I knew right off it was not the girl in the pics. She spoke to me for a minute and the voice threw me for a second but the face and features all seemed to be ok so I proceeded. Shirt and bra came off and the tits were man made but they were amazing. All going along well until I slid my hand down and bam a fuc* Dick!! WTF I said your ad did not say Trans or any of that BS and "she" looks right at me and says baby I am a woman. I was speechless! Not wanting to offend the individual I said keep the money but I can't proceed and you need to leave now please. Again she tells me she is a woman and does not understand. I said you can believe what you want but for me I see things differently. "She" finally left and I threw up about 3 times showered brushed my teeth for about 10 minutes then went down to the lobby and proceeded to drink a F ton of liquor. I am still mad as hell over the situation but it was crazy as hell. Latina / Latino with no recognizable male features. Arms were petite frame seemed right but I had that ace ventura moment after the fact and I am still a little sick. Will not be doing any more new eros for a long time and I will meet and greet first.
-
08-11-22 06:10 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 409Yeah, it's just the hotel Asians from Skip trying to make extra money per client thru Eros. Don't waste your money, just go thru the Skip numbers.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
I reached out to this one a couple of weeks ago and the address they gave me is the same place the hotel Asians use off of Nations Ford.
-
08-11-22 05:01 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 148Vivian
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9629385.htm?wn=1
Anyone seen her before? Checked her number and pics in Google, only a result from NY. She initially quoted 5 $, told her iI couldn't afford it, countered with 4 $, so I said I was doing 3 $ lately.
Video looks legit, just her name and pics seem very like your typical fake Asian ad.
-
08-10-22 18:38 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks For The Reply
Much appreciated feedback my friend. I will check it out.
Originally Posted by VictrVictr
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 15:27 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 25Sheila
Had a good experience with Sheila.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6854172.htm
-
08-10-22 15:22 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 25Sheila
Saw here and was an excellent experience.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6854172.htm
-
08-10-22 14:02 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 101Utr
It sounds like you treated her well enough, that maybe she's even considering dating you.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 14:00 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 101She went by Julia Lessa last year I believe.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 13:34 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 503Canadian Kortney
https://tryst.link/escort/kortneyb100
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
She left the Carolinas. So no more eros link. Here's one on Tryst.
-
08-08-22 19:06 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 322Well
That means the Carolinas nor Canada is interested in her services.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:30 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 28Eros providers
I have seen only a handful over the years but it was always ones that had reviews. I got to pal that has a seeking account and he always laughs at the verification vids looking different than pics.
-
08-07-22 10:16 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 49Recommendations?
Any Latinas in Charlotte that you gentleman recommend today?
Thanks in advance!
-
08-06-22 10:31 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 503CANADIAN Kortney
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5848301.htm
Texted with this one. She's rude. I wouldn't waste my time with her. I also visited her Twitter to see how she interacts. Very rude again and talking smack about the Carolinas. But if you want to know. She said 500 hour 300 half hour.










Reply With Quote





