Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 106 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #1069

    CANADIAN Kortney

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5848301.htm

    Texted with this one. She's rude. I wouldn't waste my time with her. I also visited her Twitter to see how she interacts. Very rude again and talking smack about the Carolinas. But if you want to know. She said 500 hour 300 half hour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95d4cb41-0b5e-4c8c-ac46-8ce62e6c7d84_profile.jpg‎   ec8e7768-c31c-44f3-aa13-501e0e620b49_profile.jpg‎   632658ba-465f-42e0-a7b9-bcbb7225b837_profile.jpg‎  

  2. #1068

    Kaiden

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    100% true, David. Eros Verified is sometimes a positive indicator but in many cases means nothing. If you go to Eros and search for "Kaiden Stephanie" you'll see simultaneous postings in 20 different cities. How can you be in Pittsburgh and San Francisco at the same time? First time I tried texting the number, I received an immediate response wanting a deposit so there's no escort. I'm not sure what the Eros Verified criteria consists of.
    So bottom line. The only way to verify in advance if someone is good via reviews. Otherwise you're taking one for the team at an elevated risk level.
    Same thing happened to me with her.

  3. #1067

    Eros verified sometimes no bueno

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    As I'm sure many have experienced before, "Eros Verified" is not always accurate. Before I joined the forum I booked with a stunning Colombian provider who was "Eros Verified". When I arrived at the room the provider was not even close to the pictures. She was a nice woman but had subpar body modifications, tattoos all over (which I'm not opposed to but did not want in this particular scenario). She spoke very little English and I just left. But when contacting providers I ask can they verify authenticity of their photos. Some will some won't. But never hesitate to ask legit questions pertaining to the arrangement.
    100% true, David. Eros Verified is sometimes a positive indicator but in many cases means nothing. If you go to Eros and search for "Kaiden Stephanie" you'll see simultaneous postings in 20 different cities. How can you be in Pittsburgh and San Francisco at the same time? First time I tried texting the number, I received an immediate response wanting a deposit so there's no escort. I'm not sure what the Eros Verified criteria consists of.
    So bottom line. The only way to verify in advance if someone is good via reviews. Otherwise you're taking one for the team at an elevated risk level.

  4. #1066

    Monica and her sister

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    These girls are cool but not the girls in the pictures and really not even close. They are cute enough though, the blonde is hotter than the brunette. Services are ok no GFE fully but one visit one of the "sisters" said for another $$ she would bring the other one in for the hour. Doubles with them was good but a little awkward. I wanted to switch back and forth and they only let me switch once. Had to keep swapping the condom. They are worth a visit either way IMO for the price of admission.

  5. #1065

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    These girls / agencies / bookers / screeners pay "good money" for those Eros ads; it's not known as an inexpensive place to advertise. . So I don't know why they can't write a paragraph or a couple of sentences. They should all at least fill in the stats column on the right & use the imperial system (rather than metric.) It's their money & ad I guess, but if I can't find reviews on them or have something come up with their phone number, or some type of online presence (twitter? Website?) I usually pass. I personally think they do themselves a disservice by not saying something or filling out the stats.
    Girls have told me they pay up to half of the fee back to the agent / agency depending on who they use. I do not care about any paragraph or a ton of information other than nationality, I like girls from Brazil, and Colombia, and real pictures.

  6. #1064

    Eros Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by LostCauses138  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys ever take chances when the add just has the phone number and pics? Even when it says verified I'm still skeptical.
    As I'm sure many have experienced before, "Eros Verified" is not always accurate. Before I joined the forum I booked with a stunning Colombian provider who was "Eros Verified". When I arrived at the room the provider was not even close to the pictures. She was a nice woman but had subpar body modifications, tattoos all over (which I'm not opposed to but did not want in this particular scenario). She spoke very little English and I just left. But when contacting providers I ask can they verify authenticity of their photos. Some will some won't. But never hesitate to ask legit questions pertaining to the arrangement.

  7. #1063

    Eros Ads

    These girls / agencies / bookers / screeners pay "good money" for those Eros ads; it's not known as an inexpensive place to advertise. . So I don't know why they can't write a paragraph or a couple of sentences. They should all at least fill in the stats column on the right & use the imperial system (rather than metric.) It's their money & ad I guess, but if I can't find reviews on them or have something come up with their phone number, or some type of online presence (twitter? Website?) I usually pass. I personally think they do themselves a disservice by not saying something or filling out the stats.

  8. #1062

    I'm always skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by LostCauses138  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys ever take chances when the add just has the phone number and pics? Even when it says verified I'm still skeptical.
    I'm with you. I'm usually a little leery especially if you Google some of these girls and nothing or very little pops up on the search. Not saying they are all scammers but I try to avoid. You just have to feel it out. I’ve taken gambles on a few that seemed legit and have had great luck. Bottom line: Usually what your gut tells you is the best option. Hey, and no harm in reaching out to see what happens if someone responds. Don't be afraid to pass on someone either. While pickings are slim these days even on Eros and Tryst, a good one will come along soon.

  9. #1061

    Adds with little info

    Do you guys ever take chances when the add just has the phone number and pics? Even when it says verified I'm still skeptical.

  10. #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonTracker  [View Original Post]
    TBF Group? Can you provide any details?
    Do you have any reviews you can contribute to the community?

    I looked at your post history & didn't see any mention of anyone you've reviewed specifically.

  11. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Re: Monica.


    I remember Monica & her sister Paris of the TBF group. I searched & found 2 reviews from when they were last in Charlotte; both reviews were favorable. The pictures of her in the Guess T shirt are from her previous tours, the ones in the condo / hotel are newer pictures. From what I recall both Monica & Paris had good reviews the last time they were touring with TBF; don't recall anything negative about either. Services were pretty good. I've had good luck with the TFB group & it seems they are back in business after a hiatus.
    TBF Group? Can you provide any details?

  12. #1058

    Re: Monica (TBF)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Re: Monica.

    https://ezconnection.escortbook.com/

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6621760.htm

    http:// www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8594-Escort-Reports&p=4410158&viewfull#post4410158 (Post 5412 & 5414)

    http:// www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8594-Escort-Reports&p=4420292&viewfull#post4420292 (Post 5477)

    I remember Monica & her sister Paris of the TBF group. I searched & found 2 reviews from when they were last in Charlotte; both reviews were favorable. The pictures of her in the Guess T shirt are from her previous tours, the ones in the condo / hotel are newer pictures. From what I recall both Monica & Paris had good reviews the last time they were touring with TBF; don't recall anything negative about either. Services were pretty good. I've had good luck with the TFB group & it seems they are back in business after a hiatus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-08-01 130932.jpg‎   Screenshot 2022-08-01 131020.jpg‎   full_5cfd41fc4a701.jpg‎   full_62e7d14fa2cab.jpg‎   full_62e7d14b5feb1.jpg‎  

    Screenshot 2022-08-01 131251.jpg‎  
    Last edited by KnowBody; 08-01-22 at 14:09. Reason: Added Post #s

  13. #1057

  14. #1056

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the positive review. She looks like a winner. I have a weakness for Colombian girls, specifically Paisas. I'm itching for a trip to Colombia. I may try to see Samantha. What a difference on the Eros side. And some Tryst. I think I'm converting slowly but surely.
    I saw Samantha years ago when she first visited Charlotte and then I guess she eventually decided to stay. My first visit with her was within an hour if her first post. I had pretty much the same experience as her review below. She was wild and fully into the session. The second time I visited she was a little "cooler", but in her defense she had been traveling a lot and I think I caught her at the end of her Charlotte visit that time. Both times were well worth the visit, but I never went back for a third because if things cooled even more I think it would have ruined the first and very passionate session in my memory.

    All that said. I may need to visit her again some time. Thanks for the great info.

  15. #1055

    Jessy

    This girl is so cute! I can't find anything on her. Must be new. Anyone?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4099920.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape