Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 106 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Boys after many years in the game it finally happened and it was the weirdest Fuc* thing ever and I hate to post it but here it goes. Had a date with an eros girl while down in Miami and I tried to find "her" ad to post it but its gone now. She came to my room and when I opened the door all seemed to be cool but I knew right off it was not the girl in the pics. She spoke to me for a minute and the voice threw me for a second but the face and features all seemed to be ok so I proceeded. Shirt and bra came off and the tits were man made but they were amazing. All going along well until I slid my hand down and bam a fuc* Dick!! WTF I said your ad did not say Trans or any of that BS and "she" looks right at me and says baby I am a woman. I was speechless! Not wanting to offend the individual I said keep the money but I can't proceed and you need to leave now please. Again she tells me she is a woman and does not understand. I said you can believe what you want but for me I see things differently. "She" finally left and I threw up about 3 times showered brushed my teeth for about 10 minutes then went down to the lobby and proceeded to drink a F ton of liquor. I am still mad as hell over the situation but it was crazy as hell. Latina / Latino with no recognizable male features. Arms were petite frame seemed right but I had that ace ventura moment after the fact and I am still a little sick. Will not be doing any more new eros for a long time and I will meet and greet first.
    Sorry that you went through that. Hopefully it is not a trend that others experience, let alone that you experience once again. I know that you can't find her now, but if you do, please post it and flag it for false advertisement at Eros. I assume that they are going to want to know about that.

  2. #1083
    I'm sorry man. That's rough, did she have a booker? Sorry this happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Boys after many years in the game it finally happened and it was the weirdest Fuc* thing ever and I hate to post it but here it goes. Had a date with an eros girl while down in Miami and I tried to find "her" ad to post it but its gone now. She came to my room and when I opened the door all seemed to be cool but I knew right off it was not the girl in the pics. She spoke to me for a minute and the voice threw me for a second but the face and features all seemed to be ok so I proceeded. Shirt and bra came off and the tits were man made but they were amazing. All going along well until I slid my hand down and bam a fuc* Dick!! WTF I said your ad did not say Trans or any of that BS and "she" looks right at me and says baby I am a woman. I was speechless! Not wanting to offend the individual I said keep the money but I can't proceed and you need to leave now please. Again she tells me she is a woman and does not understand. I said you can believe what you want but for me I see things differently. "She" finally left and I threw up about 3 times showered brushed my teeth for about 10 minutes then went down to the lobby and proceeded to drink a F ton of liquor. I am still mad as hell over the situation but it was crazy as hell. Latina / Latino with no recognizable male features. Arms were petite frame seemed right but I had that ace ventura moment after the fact and I am still a little sick. Will not be doing any more new eros for a long time and I will meet and greet first.

  3. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Boys after many years in the game it finally happened and it was the weirdest Fuc* thing ever and I hate to post it but here it goes. Had a date with an eros girl while down in Miami and I tried to find "her" ad to post it but its gone now. She came to my room and when I opened the door all seemed to be cool but I knew right off it was not the girl in the pics. She spoke to me for a minute and the voice threw me for a second but the face and features all seemed to be ok so I proceeded. Shirt and bra came off and the tits were man made but they were amazing. All going along well until I slid my hand down and bam a fuc* Dick!! WTF I said your ad did not say Trans or any of that BS and "she" looks right at me and says baby I am a woman. I was speechless! Not wanting to offend the individual I said keep the money but I can't proceed and you need to leave now please. Again she tells me she is a woman and does not understand. I said you can believe what you want but for me I see things differently. "She" finally left and I threw up about 3 times showered brushed my teeth for about 10 minutes then went down to the lobby and proceeded to drink a F ton of liquor. I am still mad as hell over the situation but it was crazy as hell. Latina / Latino with no recognizable male features. Arms were petite frame seemed right but I had that ace ventura moment after the fact and I am still a little sick. Will not be doing any more new eros for a long time and I will meet and greet first.
    That sux my man. I would have gotten tanked with you after that experience.

  4. #1081

    Finally happened

    Boys after many years in the game it finally happened and it was the weirdest Fuc* thing ever and I hate to post it but here it goes. Had a date with an eros girl while down in Miami and I tried to find "her" ad to post it but its gone now. She came to my room and when I opened the door all seemed to be cool but I knew right off it was not the girl in the pics. She spoke to me for a minute and the voice threw me for a second but the face and features all seemed to be ok so I proceeded. Shirt and bra came off and the tits were man made but they were amazing. All going along well until I slid my hand down and bam a fuc* Dick!! WTF I said your ad did not say Trans or any of that BS and "she" looks right at me and says baby I am a woman. I was speechless! Not wanting to offend the individual I said keep the money but I can't proceed and you need to leave now please. Again she tells me she is a woman and does not understand. I said you can believe what you want but for me I see things differently. "She" finally left and I threw up about 3 times showered brushed my teeth for about 10 minutes then went down to the lobby and proceeded to drink a F ton of liquor. I am still mad as hell over the situation but it was crazy as hell. Latina / Latino with no recognizable male features. Arms were petite frame seemed right but I had that ace ventura moment after the fact and I am still a little sick. Will not be doing any more new eros for a long time and I will meet and greet first.

  5. #1080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9629385.htm?wn=1

    Anyone seen her before? Checked her number and pics in Google, only a result from NY. She initially quoted 5 $, told her iI couldn't afford it, countered with 4 $, so I said I was doing 3 $ lately.

    Video looks legit, just her name and pics seem very like your typical fake Asian ad.
    Yeah, it's just the hotel Asians from Skip trying to make extra money per client thru Eros. Don't waste your money, just go thru the Skip numbers.

    I reached out to this one a couple of weeks ago and the address they gave me is the same place the hotel Asians use off of Nations Ford.

  6. #1079

    Vivian

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9629385.htm?wn=1

    Anyone seen her before? Checked her number and pics in Google, only a result from NY. She initially quoted 5 $, told her iI couldn't afford it, countered with 4 $, so I said I was doing 3 $ lately.

    Video looks legit, just her name and pics seem very like your typical fake Asian ad.

  7. #1078

    Thanks For The Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VictrVictr  [View Original Post]
    Saw here and was an excellent experience.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6854172.htm
    Much appreciated feedback my friend. I will check it out.

  8. #1077

    Sheila

    Had a good experience with Sheila.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6854172.htm

  9. #1076

    Sheila

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    Any Latinas in Charlotte that you gentleman recommend today?

    Thanks in advance!
    Saw here and was an excellent experience.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6854172.htm

  10. #1075

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Had an old Eros girl reach out the other day on instagram of all places. She sent me a PM and said she was in town and wanted to meet up if possible. She had been URT for a while and I saw her in Miami once or twice over the years. I wasn't sure she was still even in the game because I know she has another job and seems to be doing well. I agreed and holy fuck am I glad I went to see her. Smoke show 10 10 10! We had a nice dinner and went for drinks afterward. It was the first time in a while I felt like it was a true GFE. She has mentioned she did not have anything else going on and if I wanted I could hang with her until she went home for 3-4 K. She was never firm with me on a price just said if I could help her with at least 3 and she knows I usually always tip when its long date. Ended up spending the whole weekend with her and dropped her at the airport this am. She even blew me in the car on the way to the airport. Felt like a dream. Not sure what or why she reached out but I am glad she did and hopefully she comes back soon. I did not ask if she was back seeing other clients or what the deal was because I did not want to pry about anything and just wanted to enjoy the moment. If she messages again and I don't grab her the whole trip I will ask if she is interested in seeing anyone else. She came way down on what she used to charge back when she worked I always paid her 8 an hour. Stay in the game long enough and be good to the good providers and every now and then good things happen.
    It sounds like you treated her well enough, that maybe she's even considering dating you.

  11. #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Was it this Julia by any chance? Eros links don't last long.

    I'd be interested to know if she looks like her pics / level of service. Thanks in advance!

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/julia-43/
    She went by Julia Lessa last year I believe.

  12. #1073

    Canadian Kortney

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    That means the Carolinas nor Canada is interested in her services.
    https://tryst.link/escort/kortneyb100

    She left the Carolinas. So no more eros link. Here's one on Tryst.

  13. #1072

    Well

    That means the Carolinas nor Canada is interested in her services.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5848301.htm

    Texted with this one. She's rude. I wouldn't waste my time with her. I also visited her Twitter to see how she interacts. Very rude again and talking smack about the Carolinas. But if you want to know. She said 500 hour 300 half hour.

  14. #1071

    Eros providers

    I have seen only a handful over the years but it was always ones that had reviews. I got to pal that has a seeking account and he always laughs at the verification vids looking different than pics.

  15. #1070

    Recommendations?

    Any Latinas in Charlotte that you gentleman recommend today?

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape