Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 339 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3305

    Trust yourself, especially for looks

    You will like what you like. You may not like what others like. If I can't see a provider's face in her ad then I just assume her look is a 6 or 7. Sorry I have not found shortcut or easy way to find 8+.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAPartner  [View Original Post]
    That's been my experience as well. Do you have any tips on finding actual 8+'s? I am not opposed to agencies or something similar, as I would pay the premium to ensure I was getting someone who I actually find attractive. Feel free to send a PM if you prefer.

  2. #3304
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    If I was a millionaire, I wouldn't give two sheets about $1 K, neither would you, be honest with yourself.
    Yes, I would.

    For two reasons.

    Its easy to go broke and because pussy is nothing but meat on a bone so paying $1 k unless you are video taping it and making money off it just dumb as hell. I'd rather rent a Ferrari for a few hours as I'd get more enjoyment. Bone. On. A. Bone. Remember that.

  3. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Ok, seriously guys everyone needs to stop spending $1 k + on providers! That is an outrageous amount of money for any provider no matter how good the service is. Because you mongers spend $1 k + on them, they will continue to assume they can get that amount every time which is just wrong! Even if I were a millionaire I would still never spend that much on any provider so this seriously needs to stop. Unfortunately there are a lot of elderly horny mongers out there that piss away money on these providers online content and as a result these providers are comfortable demanding $1 k + for private encounters and this is just wrong. If we all agree to spend no more than $300 (like pre pandemic days) than these providers would stop demanding outrages rates! Think about it.
    If I was a millionaire, I wouldn't give two sheets about $1 K, neither would you, be honest with yourself.

  4. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    I tested it by seeing TER top 10 providers in Vegas (before pandemic). Only 1 out of 10 was 8+.
    What one dude thinks is Hot another will think otherwise?

    Every guy has there own interpretation on what "he" thinks is beautiful, hot or average.

    Perfect example for me is adult B star Christy Love who I've seen 3 times is average in look and I don't think she is hot or beautiful. She is I'm sorry maybe 6 on the scale too me and looks totally different in person.

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstars?ethnicity=asian

  5. #3301

    Over Spending!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    I tested it by seeing TER top 10 providers in Vegas (before pandemic). Only 1 out of 10 was 8+.
    Ok, seriously guys everyone needs to stop spending $1 k + on providers! That is an outrageous amount of money for any provider no matter how good the service is. Because you mongers spend $1 k + on them, they will continue to assume they can get that amount every time which is just wrong! Even if I were a millionaire I would still never spend that much on any provider so this seriously needs to stop. Unfortunately there are a lot of elderly horny mongers out there that piss away money on these providers online content and as a result these providers are comfortable demanding $1 k + for private encounters and this is just wrong. If we all agree to spend no more than $300 (like pre pandemic days) than these providers would stop demanding outrages rates! Think about it.

  6. #3300

    This one

    Has anyone had any experience with Ava I've been interested for months.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Officiallyava

  7. #3299

    Amazing Ava

    Any one have any info on this one have been dying to see her https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Officiallyava.

  8. #3298
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    I tested it by seeing TER top 10 providers in Vegas (before pandemic). Only 1 out of 10 was 8+.
    That's been my experience as well. Do you have any tips on finding actual 8+'s? I am not opposed to agencies or something similar, as I would pay the premium to ensure I was getting someone who I actually find attractive. Feel free to send a PM if you prefer.

  9. #3297

    Don't rely on TER to find actual 8's or 9's

    I tested it by seeing TER top 10 providers in Vegas (before pandemic). Only 1 out of 10 was 8+.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAPartner  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Anyone have any leads on actual 8's or 9's in the hobby? I've seen some of the top ranking girls on TER who have 9.7 ratings in the looks dept, but I get there and she's more a 7. For example:

    http://www.city-source.com/nataliaskye/

    Spent 1 k on her and I was underwhelmed. She is a 9.67 on TER. She was pretty, but I wouldn't call her a model. I don't even think I would walk up to her in a bar. I'm starting to wonder if some of the dudes that rate on TER hope to write a good review to get in a girl's good graces.

  10. #3296

    Sasha MacCain

    I'm in the mood for some big boob action and was thinking of booking a session with Sasha MacCain. Does anyone have any experience with her that they're willing to share? Strangely, her profile was deleted on TER but it is still up on Preferred411.

  11. #3295

    Actual model types?

    Hey all,

    Anyone have any leads on actual 8's or 9's in the hobby? I've seen some of the top ranking girls on TER who have 9.7 ratings in the looks dept, but I get there and she's more a 7. For example:

    http://www.city-source.com/nataliaskye/

    Spent 1 k on her and I was underwhelmed. She is a 9.67 on TER. She was pretty, but I wouldn't call her a model. I don't even think I would walk up to her in a bar. I'm starting to wonder if some of the dudes that rate on TER hope to write a good review to get in a girl's good graces.

  12. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    ATM w / swallow? So she's bare friendly?
    With papers.

  13. #3293

    Will take into account

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcaSabi  [View Original Post]
    Pretty fun, good BBBJ, dfk / lfk! She is thicker in person, those photos are taken years ago.

    Daty is fun with her lmao, price isn't on the friendlier side though.
    I think I'm going to take a look at this one then, if anyone knows them let me know.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sophia1999

  14. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by HVOogre  [View Original Post]
    She is solid for Greek as well, and ATM for finish and swallow. Absolute animal during the session. I have about half a foot of her, so she's close to 6'.
    ATM w / swallow? So she's bare friendly?

  15. #3291

    Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by JapDude69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ginaliu

    Anyone have any experience with her? I can't find any reviews.
    I had fun with her, kinda tough to schedule with her, but it was fun, everything was covered though, dfk & daty!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape