Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 338 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3221

    Jade Jadot someone has seen her?

    Jade Jadot I need info on this escort.

    Someone DM me she is an actual nympho via TER.

    She is into bodybuilding and her sex drive seems amazing.

    I've heard bodybuilding girls are insane in the sack. Because of PED. Has someone seen her or another bodybuilder you recommend.

    She is kinda expensive though, just want to be sure.

  2. #3220
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Location scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    The 408 prefix is a dead giveaway. Also, that is more than likely not her. It's some random dude in Bakersfield or Peoria, IL running scams.

    I knew a guy who did this scam for a living. Made $500 a day running countless scams on Tinder, Grinder, etc. Always asking for $20 gas money or booking fees up front. I told him he was a vile, disgusting human being.
    If any of you afflicted types saw the sting (1974), you will know about the confidence scam.

    This is a cousin of that and is called the location scam. It is actually brilliant in that I came within a behar **** hair of almost falling for it.

    There was an ad up on I think rubratings. It said santa monica, right near my vons. This had to have been a year ago. I text the number and the person on the other end asks for a deposit. Now, I do not have cash app or anything (my phone has two apps, mcdonalds and runkeeper), so she was like leading me through the process and I was thinking, hey, for 20 or 50 bucks, I am going to get my dick buried in some young prime slave coony. So I ask for the address before I go through the tech support of loading cash app, and the address is my friends building. He inherited this shitbag 8 unit on ashland in santa monica where the interiors look like abu ghraib and the rents are like 2500 and up a month.

    Right then I was like, holy shit, how brilliant. Give off some bona fides as a location and scam money from idiots. I told the scammer they need to pick better locations, as I knew the building and although my friend is completely out ethics in what he charges for rent, he tolerates no sex work.

    I then saw the ad pop up later in brentwood. So I texted from a different number, and again it was an apartment building. I told the guy, you have to use a hotel address.

    I just think it is a pretty clever scam, even if I did not fall for it.

  3. #3219

    Gee, what gave it away

    Quote Originally Posted by KKboi  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with this girl Megan.

    https://callescort.org/408-381-5880

    Number - 408 XXX 5880.

    Fake. She will ask you where you are and will send you a location near the city you tell and will ask if you want to see her. Once you agree will ask for 40-60 $ deposit and then you reach the location ask another 50 saying its tips and will insist you send that else she can't see you.

    I have another friend contact her same day and faked saying he is from Bay Area and she told she is there. Beware of this chick.
    The 408 prefix is a dead giveaway. Also, that is more than likely not her. It's some random dude in Bakersfield or Peoria, IL running scams.

    I knew a guy who did this scam for a living. Made $500 a day running countless scams on Tinder, Grinder, etc. Always asking for $20 gas money or booking fees up front. I told him he was a vile, disgusting human being.

  4. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by KKboi  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with this girl Megan.

    https://callescort.org/408-381-5880

    Number - 408 XXX 5880.

    Fake. She will ask you where you are and will send you a location near the city you tell and will ask if you want to see her. Once you agree will ask for 40-60 $ deposit and then you reach the location ask another 50 saying its tips and will insist you send that else she can't see you.

    I have another friend contact her same day and faked saying he is from Bay Area and she told she is there. Beware of this chick.
    A huge influx of new girls are pooring also a bigger flux of scammers.

  5. #3217

    Stay away Megan

    TOFTT with this girl Megan.

    https://callescort.org/408-381-5880

    Number - 408 XXX 5880.

    Fake. She will ask you where you are and will send you a location near the city you tell and will ask if you want to see her. Once you agree will ask for 40-60 $ deposit and then you reach the location ask another 50 saying its tips and will insist you send that else she can't see you.

    I have another friend contact her same day and faked saying he is from Bay Area and she told she is there. Beware of this chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01942E3A-C04C-4473-A0B4-619EBAA43CA6.jpg‎   5011B815-6818-4FC5-A2C3-C3ADF467AB57.jpg‎   867C92F4-A291-4BFE-A6A5-1CE5348EA14B.jpg‎   053EBD3A-3593-4705-96DD-89EC9DF90765.jpg‎  

  6. #3216

    Blue Diamonds Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyerles1  [View Original Post]
    Send me a email I'm interested?
    If you are looking for ED meds just use GoodRx. I honestly don't know why guys aren't jumping all over this it couldn't be easier.

    No need to involve your Dr or insurance. They give you the prescription. It costs $19 for the online consult. Answer a questionnaire on the site (just use common sense and answer with what they want to hear that you have persistent ED issues). They'll use your cam / pc camera to snap a pic and you upload a pic of your I'd. Then boom, you've got your prescription. Entire process took like 15 minutes.

    Look at the pricing listed on their site to find the best / cheapest price pharmacy option and click to send you Rx to the pharmacy of your choosing. Pick one your family never uses if you are concerned about confidentiality. I make sure they give me quantity 30 of the 20 mg Cialis, I cut them in half and get 60 uses out of each 30 pill bottle. You'll get 1 refill with your Rx.

  7. #3215

    Gina Liu

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginaliu

    Anyone have any experience with her? I can't find any reviews.

  8. #3214

    Butterface

    Quote Originally Posted by Avocat  [View Original Post]
    How is she a buttaface? She is cute, and I would be focusing on her tits! LOL.
    I think she is cute! Would be curious how she tastes too! Anyone has her link or digits?

  9. #3213

    HuH? She's cute and has amazing tits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    How is she a buttaface? She is cute, and I would be focusing on her tits! LOL.

  10. #3212
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Happy Blue diamonds or Cialis they want to get rid of or happy to sell PM me.
    Send me a email I'm interested?

  11. #3211

    Blue Diamonds, Viagra, Cialis, Generics

    Anyone have any Happy Blue diamonds or Cialis they want to get rid of or happy to sell PM me.

  12. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerLuv  [View Original Post]
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/losange...d8a90e8c7df8f8

    Anyone know her performance. Looking to BB her.
    Looks and reads like a fake AF ad. "Backbare" LOL.

  13. #3209
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Under 40 but the attitude of Nurse Rached

    https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/

    This one comes back to L. A. When she is out of money or boyfriends.

    She was at temple of bliss and seemed to believe in handjobs.

    Now she is about as friendly as a candy striper in a liver ward.

    Stay away.

  14. #3208

  15. #3207
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/losange...d8a90e8c7df8f8

    Anyone know her performance. Looking to BB her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape