Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5075
-
08-11-22 11:25 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 209Trust yourself, especially for looks
You will like what you like. You may not like what others like. If I can't see a provider's face in her ad then I just assume her look is a 6 or 7. Sorry I have not found shortcut or easy way to find 8+.
Originally Posted by LAPartner
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 09:55 #3304Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yes, I would.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
For two reasons.
Its easy to go broke and because pussy is nothing but meat on a bone so paying $1 k unless you are video taping it and making money off it just dumb as hell. I'd rather rent a Ferrari for a few hours as I'd get more enjoyment. Bone. On. A. Bone. Remember that.
-
08-11-22 01:23 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 553If I was a millionaire, I wouldn't give two sheets about $1 K, neither would you, be honest with yourself.
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 19:45 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 7266What one dude thinks is Hot another will think otherwise?
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
Every guy has there own interpretation on what "he" thinks is beautiful, hot or average.
Perfect example for me is adult B star Christy Love who I've seen 3 times is average in look and I don't think she is hot or beautiful. She is I'm sorry maybe 6 on the scale too me and looks totally different in person.
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstars?ethnicity=asian
-
08-10-22 16:58 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 42Over Spending!
Ok, seriously guys everyone needs to stop spending $1 k + on providers! That is an outrageous amount of money for any provider no matter how good the service is. Because you mongers spend $1 k + on them, they will continue to assume they can get that amount every time which is just wrong! Even if I were a millionaire I would still never spend that much on any provider so this seriously needs to stop. Unfortunately there are a lot of elderly horny mongers out there that piss away money on these providers online content and as a result these providers are comfortable demanding $1 k + for private encounters and this is just wrong. If we all agree to spend no more than $300 (like pre pandemic days) than these providers would stop demanding outrages rates! Think about it.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 14:43 #3300Regular Member

Posts: 10This one
Has anyone had any experience with Ava I've been interested for months.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Officiallyava
-
08-10-22 14:36 #3299Regular Member

Posts: 10Amazing Ava
Any one have any info on this one have been dying to see her https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Officiallyava.
-
08-10-22 13:29 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 61That's been my experience as well. Do you have any tips on finding actual 8+'s? I am not opposed to agencies or something similar, as I would pay the premium to ensure I was getting someone who I actually find attractive. Feel free to send a PM if you prefer.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 11:25 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 209Don't rely on TER to find actual 8's or 9's
I tested it by seeing TER top 10 providers in Vegas (before pandemic). Only 1 out of 10 was 8+.
Originally Posted by LAPartner
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 16:48 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 133Sasha MacCain
I'm in the mood for some big boob action and was thinking of booking a session with Sasha MacCain. Does anyone have any experience with her that they're willing to share? Strangely, her profile was deleted on TER but it is still up on Preferred411.
-
08-09-22 13:14 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 61Actual model types?
Hey all,
Anyone have any leads on actual 8's or 9's in the hobby? I've seen some of the top ranking girls on TER who have 9.7 ratings in the looks dept, but I get there and she's more a 7. For example:
http://www.city-source.com/nataliaskye/
Spent 1 k on her and I was underwhelmed. She is a 9.67 on TER. She was pretty, but I wouldn't call her a model. I don't even think I would walk up to her in a bar. I'm starting to wonder if some of the dudes that rate on TER hope to write a good review to get in a girl's good graces.
-
08-07-22 13:20 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 78With papers.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 07:37 #3293Regular Member

Posts: 3Will take into account
I think I'm going to take a look at this one then, if anyone knows them let me know.
Originally Posted by VolcaSabi
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sophia1999
-
08-06-22 00:51 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 733ATM w / swallow? So she's bare friendly?
Originally Posted by HVOogre
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 21:43 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 38Fun
I had fun with her, kinda tough to schedule with her, but it was fun, everything was covered though, dfk & daty!
Originally Posted by JapDude69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





