Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 338 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3296

    Sasha MacCain

    I'm in the mood for some big boob action and was thinking of booking a session with Sasha MacCain. Does anyone have any experience with her that they're willing to share? Strangely, her profile was deleted on TER but it is still up on Preferred411.

  2. #3295

    Actual model types?

    Hey all,

    Anyone have any leads on actual 8's or 9's in the hobby? I've seen some of the top ranking girls on TER who have 9.7 ratings in the looks dept, but I get there and she's more a 7. For example:

    http://www.city-source.com/nataliaskye/

    Spent 1 k on her and I was underwhelmed. She is a 9.67 on TER. She was pretty, but I wouldn't call her a model. I don't even think I would walk up to her in a bar. I'm starting to wonder if some of the dudes that rate on TER hope to write a good review to get in a girl's good graces.

  3. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    ATM w / swallow? So she's bare friendly?
    With papers.

  4. #3293

    Will take into account

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcaSabi  [View Original Post]
    Pretty fun, good BBBJ, dfk / lfk! She is thicker in person, those photos are taken years ago.

    Daty is fun with her lmao, price isn't on the friendlier side though.
    I think I'm going to take a look at this one then, if anyone knows them let me know.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sophia1999

  5. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by HVOogre  [View Original Post]
    She is solid for Greek as well, and ATM for finish and swallow. Absolute animal during the session. I have about half a foot of her, so she's close to 6'.
    ATM w / swallow? So she's bare friendly?

  6. #3291

    Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by JapDude69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ginaliu

    Anyone have any experience with her? I can't find any reviews.
    I had fun with her, kinda tough to schedule with her, but it was fun, everything was covered though, dfk & daty!

  7. #3290

    Yup

    Pretty fun, good BBBJ, dfk / lfk! She is thicker in person, those photos are taken years ago.

    Daty is fun with her lmao, price isn't on the friendlier side though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopTimus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl, been wondering if I should take up the price for some fun.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ChloeCartier

  8. #3289

    Anyone seen her

    Anyone seen this girl, been wondering if I should take up the price for some fun.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ChloeCartier

  9. #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by Cplrod  [View Original Post]
    If anyone ever gets the chance to see this great porn star, jump at the opportunity. I had the best dream about her while she was visiting LA.

    She is by far the best provider I have ever dreamed about. And I dreamed about lots through the past years. In my dream, as soon as I entered her room, she was in lingerie and we wasted absolutely no time getting into some sexy times. She right away went into PSE. DT, gagging, super sloppy, lots of bubbles, filthy talk. All within a matter of 7 minutes I couldn't believe the same person I had watched on screen was doing all those things to me and visa versa. My dream was filled with GFE, PSE and an overall friendly vibe throughout.

    In my dream I had her what ever way I wanted. We went from the bed too the couch, doggy, mission, cg, rcg, every which way. Zero clock watching. Never even checked for gifts. At the end of the first round, she took me in BBBJ to CIM w / swallow. Wow.

    I asked her for a second round and she was cool with it. We went a second round but I wasn't able to get off. Then I took a shower as I could feel. My dream about to end. When I got out of the shower, I began to dress as she was putting on her thong. Then she got on the bed and started talking to me all sexy and pouting her lips and batter her eyes at me. I couldn't believe she was basically inviting me back to bed. I couldn't help myself and took my clothes back off and that was all the motivation I needed to pop again in her waiting mouth, and of course, again swallowing. This was beyond the normal GFE / PSE. We went over about 30 min and I forced myself to leave or else.

    Then I woke up.
    She is solid for Greek as well, and ATM for finish and swallow. Absolute animal during the session. I have about half a foot of her, so she's close to 6'.

  10. #3287

  11. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffdamuff  [View Original Post]
    Any usag mongers have experience with Ashanti. I don't trust the free review sites which are all glowing. Rates seem very reasonable. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashantiforeign22
    Just saw her last night: safe, clean, polite, and cute. No upsale in the room, just what was negotiated prior to meet. I wasnt prepared for her height, but damn she is tall. Amazonian women who can crush me is kind of a turn on though. Only drug I saw was weed.

  12. #3285
    Quote Originally Posted by Cplrod  [View Original Post]
    If anyone ever gets the chance to see this great porn star, jump at the opportunity. I had the best dream about her while she was visiting LA.

    She is by far the best provider I have ever dreamed about. And I dreamed about lots through the past years. In my dream, as soon as I entered her room, she was in lingerie and we wasted absolutely no time getting into some sexy times. She right away went into PSE. DT, gagging, super sloppy, lots of bubbles, filthy talk. All within a matter of 7 minutes I couldn't believe the same person I had watched on screen was doing all those things to me and visa versa. My dream was filled with GFE, PSE and an overall friendly vibe throughout.

    In my dream I had her what ever way I wanted. We went from the bed too the couch, doggy, mission, cg, rcg, every which way. Zero clock watching. Never even checked for gifts. At the end of the first round, she took me in BBBJ to CIM w / swallow. Wow.

    I asked her for a second round and she was cool with it. We went a second round but I wasn't able to get off. Then I took a shower as I could feel. My dream about to end. When I got out of the shower, I began to dress as she was putting on her thong. Then she got on the bed and started talking to me all sexy and pouting her lips and batter her eyes at me. I couldn't believe she was basically inviting me back to bed. I couldn't help myself and took my clothes back off and that was all the motivation I needed to pop again in her waiting mouth, and of course, again swallowing. This was beyond the normal GFE / PSE. We went over about 30 min and I forced myself to leave or else.

    Then I woke up.
    I had a similar dream with Grayceebaybee while she was here in the Bay Area. Incredible. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Gracie_.

  13. #3284

    Dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Because it was only a dream, he probably does not remember. I love the way guys post like that. Like if your wife finds it or LE finds it, you say, oh it was just a dream.
    I find that whole type of talk so pointless. Like chicks asking if you're a cop.

  14. #3283
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Extender

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeUmms  [View Original Post]
    While I haven't seen her, I have been in the same room with her. She is very tall. I'm 6' and she dwarfed me. She works with Cuban Doll out of the same room and the other two girls stay in the bathroom during the date. Prices are low because of this. Not sure how if Ashanti's menu is an open as Cuban's but my guess would be yes.
    Wow, that is a big girl. I remember fucking a big girl like that off of PD. It was like 350, I must have been on too much fish oil. The funny thing was I was in doggy and making progress kind of like the Russians in the Donbass. The girl instinctively knew to pull apart her ass cheeks to get me into coach.

  15. #3282

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffdamuff  [View Original Post]
    Any usag mongers have experience with Ashanti. I don't trust the free review sites which are all glowing. Rates seem very reasonable. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashantiforeign22
    While I haven't seen her, I have been in the same room with her. She is very tall. I'm 6' and she dwarfed me. She works with Cuban Doll out of the same room and the other two girls stay in the bathroom during the date. Prices are low because of this. Not sure how if Ashanti's menu is an open as Cuban's but my guess would be yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape