Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19678

    First Time for AMP. What should I know?

    Hey all, I'm a long-time lurker who has never visited an AMP and doesn't know anything about how to make it a successful trip. I've searched through this thread and seen some good recommendations on places to go and not go, but nothing really about how to go about making an appointment or interacting with the staff. I'd like to give it a shot soon, but I'm hoping to enter in with a bit more knowledge. Can anyone point me to a good resource, share some info, or anything of the like? Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance!

  2. #19677
    She gave the address quickly? What does that mean? Sting?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    I think so yes. Iv chatted with her months back and got an address pretty quick. That alone told me what I suspected. Did some reconnaissance a few weeks later, no way I would TOFTT on this one. But Iv been wrong before.

  3. #19676

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BN1812  [View Original Post]
    I think so yes. Iv chatted with her months back and got an address pretty quick. That alone told me what I suspected. Did some reconnaissance a few weeks later, no way I would TOFTT on this one. But Iv been wrong before.

  4. #19675

    South County Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Went to sock masage place after work Wednesday. Hour massage walk on the back little tease around the boys. On the flip DIY but she was rubbing boys and let me play with her twins which was nice.

    I've been at this location several times with DIY but this time got to play with twins.
    Which place was this? Thanks.

  5. #19674

    Carrie from Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Regarding the confusion on Health / Classic / Olive / Clayton (all their regular customers know this):

    Until a year or 2 ago, there were 2 Classic spas in west St Louis County, one at 13714-A Olive Blvd & one at 14760 Clayton Rd.

    Then the one on Olive changed its name to Health Massage. (This could get more confusing in the future because Health Olive's business cards now call it Sunny's Spa Massage.).

    No changes in the name / location / address of Classic on Clayton Road.

    Both of these establishments are among the best in St Louis County.
    Hey Ohio, you have lots of knowledge. Did you ever find Carrie that used to work at Classic?

  6. #19673
    Some time they don't send the same model which see on website.

  7. #19672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    South County Massage

    Went to sock masage place after work Wednesday. Hour massage walk on the back little tease around the boys. On the flip DIY but she was rubbing boys and let me play with her twins which was nice.

    I've been at this location several times with DIY but this time got to play with twins.

  8. #19671
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneG  [View Original Post]
    Fuji ... they'll lie to get you in the door, then bait and switch.
    These East Side places are sometimes great, sometimes not. Last time I was there the lady who opened the door was not attractive, so I asked for "other girl? Another unattractive lady joined in and they grabbed my by the arm and started to pull me toward a room. I dug in my heels, said "NO! And gave a fixed, penetrating stare, and walked back out when they realized what was happening and let go. Maybe they knew what that two-letter word means in English; in any case, they know now.

    John.

  9. #19670

    Rubmd Kenzie TGTBT?


  10. #19669
    In a self-destructive mode lately, found myself at Fuji with a fat wad of cash. . I haven't been there since it was Pink, I think? Remember that woman would work 24/7 and handle 4 dudes in 4 different rooms at once? Anyway. . Being an unknown there, I think I drew the woman who hasn't gotten very good reviews. Jackhammer lady? Or Michael Jackson? If so, she's not THAT bad, geez. Felt rushed, yeah, but I rolled in pretty drunk, so no losing there. . Everything was on the table for the standard, and ALL uncovered. Finished BBBJCIM with prostate. . So, she did do what I asked, but a little rough around the edges. Kept calling me mothuhfuckahh, which didn't help things. . Hope I'm not regretting that whole thing in few weeks.

    So, while I was getting dressed, another woman peaked in, said her name was Kiki. Attractive in the natural MILFy way, said she was just there because her friends worked there, but planned to be working there in a month or so. Anyway, I was still feeling it and had some cash left, so asked if she had time. Without a blink, quoted $. 0. Only a standard HJ, but I think I enjoyed it better than the previous FS experience. She was nicer and I just felt more comfortable with her.

    So, I went to Fuji drunk and depressed, dropped 3 bills like a dumbass, hopefully didn't the herp, but I'd probably do it again.

  11. #19668

    HWY K. Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if any one had visited K Massage in O'Fallon.

    Saw ads on RubMD and thought about visiting.

    Like asian AMPs so interested.

    Thanks ElNino.
    Nothing but legit on HWY K in O'fallon. Especially since VIP got busted a few years ago. Not long after that I had a little Korean MT who couldn't speak a word of English give really good L1 at Paradise, but she only lasted a couple of months before word got out and they shipped her out to parts unknown. It wasn't me, I didn't even tell my dog about it.

  12. #19667

    Classic Health Olive Clayton confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeef87  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like the same Spa.
    Regarding the confusion on Health / Classic / Olive / Clayton (all their regular customers know this):

    Until a year or 2 ago, there were 2 Classic spas in west St Louis County, one at 13714-A Olive Blvd & one at 14760 Clayton Rd.

    Then the one on Olive changed its name to Health Massage. (This could get more confusing in the future because Health Olive's business cards now call it Sunny's Spa Massage.).

    No changes in the name / location / address of Classic on Clayton Road.

    Both of these establishments are among the best in St Louis County.

  13. #19666
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I welcome pm for Latina massage recommendations. I prefer private offices or upscale locations. I'll try to return favor in some manner for information. I've reviewed list crawler and it's a challenge to trust information there.

    I welcome feedback. Thanks.
    Have not personally seen anyone but Isabella seemed to have decent reviews if she is still working.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/st-louis-mas...a-314-474-8172

    I think this is her but search this forum to know for sure.

  14. #19665

    Hwy K

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if any one had visited K Massage in O'Fallon.

    Saw ads on RubMD and thought about visiting.

    Like asian AMPs so interested.

    Thanks ElNino.
    Nothing but legit operations on Hwy K, aka Blue Balls Blvd. DIY is best you can hope for. Went into Paradise and only asked for hhr so I didn't waste $ on a full hour. Boss lady immediately started on my ass through the sheet and kept asking me if I wanted a full hour. I declined. Her M. O. Is to think more is available with extra time. Not happening. She suggested I try one of the other girls next time. Won't be back for another 2 years unless reports indicate otherwise.

  15. #19664

    Any recommendations for Latina massage of AA massage

    I welcome pm for Latina massage recommendations. I prefer private offices or upscale locations. I'll try to return favor in some manner for information. I've reviewed list crawler and it's a challenge to trust information there.

    I welcome feedback. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape