Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19663

    K Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if any one had visited K Massage in O'Fallon.

    Saw ads on RubMD and thought about visiting.

    Like asian AMPs so interested.

    Thanks ElNino.
    I've had luck at some places in O'fallon. Pm me if you want more info.

  2. #19662
    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if any one had visited K Massage in O'Fallon.

    Saw ads on RubMD and thought about visiting.

    Like asian AMPs so interested.

    Thanks ElNino.
    I've seen the boss Lisa for yrs on / off at Lilly Spa 94 initially, Massage by Lisa in OFallon and now at her K Spa locale in OFallon. She owns this store. Great massage technique, hard pressure if you choose. All legit. I got a text from her saying she has new gals working.

    I have no idea why she puts those somewhat suggestive ads up on RubMD (ok. Maybe we know why). I've had very good massages in the past at this store, clean and no complaints, they seem to stay busy.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/0a96a0...1-4f7d38157b5b

    Gullible men fall for it. Its a legit massage store. Maybe some guys have DIY it the past, but Lisa walks out if you do. You're not getting a HJ. I do know that one of her former workers had to leave because she wasn't licensed with the state, so I'll assume the inspector had made a visit. The boss lady will only tell you what she wants you to know. The workers leave for any number of reasons, at any AMP. From my experience the fun at the AMPs that was the norm years ago, hasn't been the norm recently.

    But I do want a terrific massage. Quite a few AMPs are better than Massage Luxxe prices. My fave locales in St Chas county for great legit massage are Lilly Spa on 94 (Nichole is excellent) and K Spa, request Lisa. (I've not seen her new gals).

    For a sexual massage. Visit one of the agencies or the independent gals advertised.

  3. #19661

    K Massage. O'Fallon

    Wanted to see if any one had visited K Massage in O'Fallon.

    Saw ads on RubMD and thought about visiting.

    Like asian AMPs so interested.

    Thanks ElNino.

  4. #19660

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseMan1  [View Original Post]
    When I hear people say it doesn't matter if a provider is late I picture some old retired guy with nothing to do but sit and wait. I don't think it's too much to expect someone to show up at the time they set. They certainly expect you to be on time. Accepting poor performance is exactly why there is such a lack of talent in this area compared to other cities.
    I used to see Jenny when she did BBJCIM. I'd see her once or twice a week, and paid $ each session which only lasted about 20 minutes. She was 20 to 30 minutes late every time. Every time. After seeing her for about a dozen times, I was late getting to her once by about 10 minutes. She was pissed and acted like a spoiled child. The session was horrible because of her attitude. I never went back to see her after that.

  5. #19659
    Quote Originally Posted by OkeDokie  [View Original Post]
    Is Health / Classic Spa on Olive in Chesterfield a pretty solid massage still? It's close-ish to my work and thinking of checking it out over a lunch break.

    Also Daisy Brooke (she goes by different names now) wouldn't recommend too much. Saw her and it was a good time but and now all she does is hit me up begging me to cash app her to pay her hotel room or casino game for the night. Just randomly out of the blue so it's always inconvenient times.
    Healthy and Classic don't look like the same spa.

  6. #19658
    Doesn't look like the same Spa.

  7. #19657

    Classic Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Yes on Health Classic Olive.
    Usually good massage at Classic IMHO. And usually very good ending too!

  8. #19656

    Hold To Standards

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to understand why we are trying to hold sensual massage workers to high ethical business practices. Kinda makes me laugh. I checked out Nikki. Good massage. I have an appointment with Jenny later this week. If you get what you want, where is the problem guys? Stay focused. Stay positive. Go or don't go. Why not give these ladies a break.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208344.html

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207630.html
    So as long as you get what you want don't mind the rudeness of them being late. If you go to a restaurant and it takes you 2 hours to get a meal you'd be okay with it? I mean you eventually get what you want. Business is business. They can't be on time they don't get my business. I guess some guys just don't mind being disrespected.

  9. #19655

    Calla g rated

    FYI been to calla spa several times and had better than average luck for stl. Last trip was completely different. G rated draped all time not tease.

    Not sure why but thought I would say so.

  10. #19654

    Health Classic Olive

    Quote Originally Posted by OkeDokie  [View Original Post]
    Is Health / Classic Spa on Olive in Chesterfield a pretty solid massage still? It's close-ish to my work and thinking of checking it out over a lunch break.

    Also Daisy Brooke (she goes by different names now) wouldn't recommend too much. Saw her and it was a good time but and now all she does is hit me up begging me to cash app her to pay her hotel room or casino game for the night. Just randomly out of the blue so it's always inconvenient times.
    Yes on Health Classic Olive.

  11. #19653

    Late all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to understand why we are trying to hold sensual massage workers to high ethical business practices. Kinda makes me laugh. I checked out Nikki. Good massage. I have an appointment with Jenny later this week. If you get what you want, where is the problem guys? Stay focused. Stay positive. Go or don't go. Why not give these ladies a break.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208344.html

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207630.html
    When I hear people say it doesn't matter if a provider is late I picture some old retired guy with nothing to do but sit and wait. I don't think it's too much to expect someone to show up at the time they set. They certainly expect you to be on time. Accepting poor performance is exactly why there is such a lack of talent in this area compared to other cities.

  12. #19652

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneG  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Lucky is still at Fuji? She was always my go-to girl, but I've been out of town a couple of months. I could call and ask, but my experience is that they'll lie to get you in the door, then bait and switch.
    I normally see her at Super Spa (right next door). She is there. Saw her last week.

  13. #19651

    Late massage workers

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is not worth the wait just like Nikki, yes they both have nice TITS but Jenny is on the bigger side that's not for me, Nikki is late all the damn time I won't waste my time with anyone that is late because they do not respect our time, they know they have what we need and are showing arrogance in thinking they will just wait, that's not for me!
    I am trying to understand why we are trying to hold sensual massage workers to high ethical business practices. Kinda makes me laugh. I checked out Nikki. Good massage. I have an appointment with Jenny later this week. If you get what you want, where is the problem guys? Stay focused. Stay positive. Go or don't go. Why not give these ladies a break.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208344.html

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207630.html

  14. #19650

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStl2022  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. First time poster on here but been a fellow monger for years. My go tos are Eden, Anastasia, Diana, Lilia (miss her), and recently some Vixens. Favorites are Parker and Renee. Renee is basically up for anything, just be respectful and honest and she's cool with it.

    I have been wanting to see Megan for awhile and finally pulled the trigger and am booked for an appointment tomorrow. I've read a lot of the reviews on here and have a good understanding of what to expect. But am curious as to what to expect on the first visit. I see $200-300 for the hour, is the 200 massage with HJ and 300 FS finish? Does she expect a tip?

    I appreciate the help if anyone can let me know. I'm excited for a great massage, been lacking since Lilia left the industry.
    Your assumption is correct. And she expects a tip. I didn't tip her one time because I thought the session was rushed (and I had seen her a few times before) and now I'm blocked. Oh well. Good luck. And report back.

  15. #19649

    Health Classic and Daisy Brooke

    Is Health / Classic Spa on Olive in Chesterfield a pretty solid massage still? It's close-ish to my work and thinking of checking it out over a lunch break.

    Also Daisy Brooke (she goes by different names now) wouldn't recommend too much. Saw her and it was a good time but and now all she does is hit me up begging me to cash app her to pay her hotel room or casino game for the night. Just randomly out of the blue so it's always inconvenient times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape