Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 24695
-
08-08-22 18:00 #19655Senior Member

Posts: 51Calla g rated
FYI been to calla spa several times and had better than average luck for stl. Last trip was completely different. G rated draped all time not tease.
Not sure why but thought I would say so.
-
08-08-22 14:47 #19654Senior Member

Posts: 38Health Classic Olive
Yes on Health Classic Olive.
Originally Posted by OkeDokie
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 12:36 #19653Regular Member

Posts: 17Late all the time
When I hear people say it doesn't matter if a provider is late I picture some old retired guy with nothing to do but sit and wait. I don't think it's too much to expect someone to show up at the time they set. They certainly expect you to be on time. Accepting poor performance is exactly why there is such a lack of talent in this area compared to other cities.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 12:31 #19652Senior Member

Posts: 183Lucky
I normally see her at Super Spa (right next door). She is there. Saw her last week.
Originally Posted by DwayneG
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 10:28 #19651Senior Member

Posts: 79Late massage workers
I am trying to understand why we are trying to hold sensual massage workers to high ethical business practices. Kinda makes me laugh. I checked out Nikki. Good massage. I have an appointment with Jenny later this week. If you get what you want, where is the problem guys? Stay focused. Stay positive. Go or don't go. Why not give these ladies a break.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208344.html
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207630.html
-
08-08-22 10:27 #19650Senior Member

Posts: 228Megan
Your assumption is correct. And she expects a tip. I didn't tip her one time because I thought the session was rushed (and I had seen her a few times before) and now I'm blocked. Oh well. Good luck. And report back.
Originally Posted by JackStl2022
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 10:16 #19649Regular Member

Posts: 12Health Classic and Daisy Brooke
Is Health / Classic Spa on Olive in Chesterfield a pretty solid massage still? It's close-ish to my work and thinking of checking it out over a lunch break.
Also Daisy Brooke (she goes by different names now) wouldn't recommend too much. Saw her and it was a good time but and now all she does is hit me up begging me to cash app her to pay her hotel room or casino game for the night. Just randomly out of the blue so it's always inconvenient times.
-
08-08-22 08:28 #19648Senior Member

Posts: 94Why avoid?
Not illegal to get a massage. If by chance there is a raid, most likely they are looking for women being trafficked and then only if an employee accused the owner, which is what happened at Lotus. Not much going on in O'fallon these days anyway.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 15:39 #19647Senior Member

Posts: 263Don't be fooled. Nobody leaves happy at Zen. . Besides whoever they pay to write positive reviews.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 11:07 #19646Senior Member

Posts: 192Jenny
I like Jenny. I've been on here for years but registered under a name. Old email is locked. I think Jenny is nice looking and it's always awkward seeing a guy leave or vice versa. What I believe Jenny should do is place buffers in her day if she doesn't already. I welcome STC feedback because other than her I've never seen anybody in that area. I've seen O'Fallon officers sitting outside massage places even recently. This continually amazes me. Just an FYI O'Fallon mo in my opinion should be avoided unless someone has a private arrangement.
Originally Posted by Macgazkol
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 09:01 #19645Regular Member

Posts: 22Lucky at Fuji
Does anyone know if Lucky is still at Fuji? She was always my go-to girl, but I've been out of town a couple of months. I could call and ask, but my experience is that they'll lie to get you in the door, then bait and switch.
-
08-06-22 00:26 #19644Senior Member

Posts: 94Seattle AMP
I am on vacation and a parlor by hotel. I thought I'd check it out. An Amazon for Asian good massage and on the flip went right for it. I slipped my hand up her shorts and fiv. Slipped her shorts off and had to taste it. To bad we don't have this in the Lou. 60 for tip.
-
08-05-22 18:02 #19643Senior Member

Posts: 200But did you leave Happy?
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 15:30 #19642Regular Member

Posts: 9Happy Feet
Which provider do you guys recommend setting an appt with?
-
08-05-22 10:55 #19641Senior Member

Posts: 129Zen on Manchester
Just FYI went to Zen tried the Four Hand Special. Saved. 1 at the door and tipped each lady. 2. Legit, professional, very relaxing and fun. Very nice ladies. A couple of new faces too.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208190.html











Reply With Quote




