Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 24692
-
08-10-22 16:24 #19667Senior Member

Posts: 38Classic Health Olive Clayton confusion
Regarding the confusion on Health / Classic / Olive / Clayton (all their regular customers know this):
Originally Posted by Jeef87
[View Original Post]
Until a year or 2 ago, there were 2 Classic spas in west St Louis County, one at 13714-A Olive Blvd & one at 14760 Clayton Rd.
Then the one on Olive changed its name to Health Massage. (This could get more confusing in the future because Health Olive's business cards now call it Sunny's Spa Massage.).
No changes in the name / location / address of Classic on Clayton Road.
Both of these establishments are among the best in St Louis County.
-
08-10-22 11:53 #19666Senior Member

Posts: 63Have not personally seen anyone but Isabella seemed to have decent reviews if she is still working.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubpage.com/st-louis-mas...a-314-474-8172
I think this is her but search this forum to know for sure.
-
08-10-22 09:40 #19665Senior Member

Posts: 129Hwy K
Nothing but legit operations on Hwy K, aka Blue Balls Blvd. DIY is best you can hope for. Went into Paradise and only asked for hhr so I didn't waste $ on a full hour. Boss lady immediately started on my ass through the sheet and kept asking me if I wanted a full hour. I declined. Her M. O. Is to think more is available with extra time. Not happening. She suggested I try one of the other girls next time. Won't be back for another 2 years unless reports indicate otherwise.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 09:25 #19664Senior Member

Posts: 192Any recommendations for Latina massage of AA massage
I welcome pm for Latina massage recommendations. I prefer private offices or upscale locations. I'll try to return favor in some manner for information. I've reviewed list crawler and it's a challenge to trust information there.
I welcome feedback. Thanks.
-
08-10-22 06:36 #19663Senior Member

Posts: 94K Spa
I've had luck at some places in O'fallon. Pm me if you want more info.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 11:56 #19662Senior Member

Posts: 338I've seen the boss Lisa for yrs on / off at Lilly Spa 94 initially, Massage by Lisa in OFallon and now at her K Spa locale in OFallon. She owns this store. Great massage technique, hard pressure if you choose. All legit. I got a text from her saying she has new gals working.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
I have no idea why she puts those somewhat suggestive ads up on RubMD (ok. Maybe we know why). I've had very good massages in the past at this store, clean and no complaints, they seem to stay busy.
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/0a96a0...1-4f7d38157b5b
Gullible men fall for it. Its a legit massage store. Maybe some guys have DIY it the past, but Lisa walks out if you do. You're not getting a HJ. I do know that one of her former workers had to leave because she wasn't licensed with the state, so I'll assume the inspector had made a visit. The boss lady will only tell you what she wants you to know. The workers leave for any number of reasons, at any AMP. From my experience the fun at the AMPs that was the norm years ago, hasn't been the norm recently.
But I do want a terrific massage. Quite a few AMPs are better than Massage Luxxe prices. My fave locales in St Chas county for great legit massage are Lilly Spa on 94 (Nichole is excellent) and K Spa, request Lisa. (I've not seen her new gals).
For a sexual massage. Visit one of the agencies or the independent gals advertised.
-
08-09-22 10:47 #19661Senior Member

Posts: 186K Massage. O'Fallon
Wanted to see if any one had visited K Massage in O'Fallon.
Saw ads on RubMD and thought about visiting.
Like asian AMPs so interested.
Thanks ElNino.
-
08-09-22 07:21 #19660Senior Member

Posts: 94Jenny
I used to see Jenny when she did BBJCIM. I'd see her once or twice a week, and paid $ each session which only lasted about 20 minutes. She was 20 to 30 minutes late every time. Every time. After seeing her for about a dozen times, I was late getting to her once by about 10 minutes. She was pissed and acted like a spoiled child. The session was horrible because of her attitude. I never went back to see her after that.
Originally Posted by HorseMan1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 23:42 #19659Regular Member

Posts: 5Healthy and Classic don't look like the same spa.
Originally Posted by OkeDokie
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 22:40 #19658Regular Member

Posts: 5Doesn't look like the same Spa.
-
08-08-22 21:32 #19657Senior Member

Posts: 138Classic Massage
Usually good massage at Classic IMHO. And usually very good ending too!
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 19:15 #19656Regular Member

Posts: 6Hold To Standards
So as long as you get what you want don't mind the rudeness of them being late. If you go to a restaurant and it takes you 2 hours to get a meal you'd be okay with it? I mean you eventually get what you want. Business is business. They can't be on time they don't get my business. I guess some guys just don't mind being disrespected.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 18:00 #19655Senior Member

Posts: 51Calla g rated
FYI been to calla spa several times and had better than average luck for stl. Last trip was completely different. G rated draped all time not tease.
Not sure why but thought I would say so.
-
08-08-22 14:47 #19654Senior Member

Posts: 38Health Classic Olive
Yes on Health Classic Olive.
Originally Posted by OkeDokie
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 12:36 #19653Regular Member

Posts: 17Late all the time
When I hear people say it doesn't matter if a provider is late I picture some old retired guy with nothing to do but sit and wait. I don't think it's too much to expect someone to show up at the time they set. They certainly expect you to be on time. Accepting poor performance is exactly why there is such a lack of talent in this area compared to other cities.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





