Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 7976
-
08-11-22 11:27 #5261Regular Member

Posts: 10China from North Philly and occasionally Northeast Philly
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82608187
Looks likes pics but a little bit heavier in person. Private residence in NP, bedroom in an Apt in Northeast Philly. Sometimes she's calm, sometimes she's talking a mile a minute. For the price, service was ok. Damage $80. W / BBJ $100. DATY Available. YMMV.
-
08-11-22 10:49 #5260Regular Member

Posts: 10Mimi from The 19th Hole
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88035550
She use to dance out in Montgomery County. Gained some weight. Pretty face, kinda crazy but a good time. Damage for outcall $120+. Posts sporadically and takes a while to answer back. BBJ and DATY available YMMV.
-
08-11-22 10:09 #5259Regular Member

Posts: 10Angel from Lower NE Philly now in Germantown
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88453027
Very cool chick. Older. Bolt ons. Track marks. Will doze off on you sometimes. BBJ, DATY, BBFS available YMMV. Damage $120. Gets very busy. I would repeat.
-
08-11-22 02:28 #5258Regular Member

Posts: 18I've seen Penny
I've seen her a couple of times. She's pretty cool, great for GFE, dfk and bbj are amazing. I would just recommend seeing her in the daytime. I've seen her twice in the daytime and it was amazing. The one time I saw her at night she was definitely high, slurring her words and nodding out. If you catch her during the day it's a great time. She offers BBFS for the extra $50 she quotes in the ad. I haven't taken her up on it, not sure if I will.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 11:39 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 111Greentree
Yeah, I was drawing a blank on Greentree too. And I thought of NJ too; specifically, Marlton, because there's a "Greentree Shopping Center" on 73. Didn't know that was the name of a section of Marlton. More importantly, Courtney is hot AF.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 07:00 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 987Greentree
Where is that? NJ?
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 06:06 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 514Weird. That courtney chick looks hot af.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
I think there was a black bbw working at saigon on 10th st. I picked her once and she was pretty cool. Sadly, I think she might get passed over for a bunch of the other Chinese choices.
-
08-09-22 23:41 #5254Regular Member

Posts: 3LOL I am surprised the smell was bearable. I could only imagine how many rolls of tp would be needed to clean her streaks after she went number 2. You must be a daredevil LOL.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1;6060544[URL
-
08-09-22 22:00 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 253Haha, I feel you my mans but I'm bbw kind of guy. Smaller chicks don't do it for me.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 18:48 #5252Banned Member

Posts: 213Colombian
I think she said her name was. "Bola". Or "Boula". Something like that. Some strange name I had never heard before for a woman, but man, I didn't give 2 f**ks because I was too busy starin' at this girl's body. Her face was actually cute too, but man that body. First off, as is standard with every listcrawler Latina ad, the girl / woman is never truly shown in the pictures of the ad; they might look similar, but it's never them. She was slim thick, had obvious work done on her tits and ass, but it matched her slim thick figure. She was literally a 5'4 coke bottle, hour glass shape with nice, fake C-size tits (not huge at all but just firm, probably not a boobjob but a booblift), and obvious butt implants (again, not huge, but a FAT, JUICY BOOTY that might've been a BBL if not butt implants).
Damage started off at $120 for the HH. I thought to myself. Ok. Already starting off with more than I like to pay for. Ended up adding on BBJ and greek for $80 more to bring the total to $200 for about 45 minutes actually (went over the time obviously). I'd say $200 for 45 minutes of this slim, thick Colombian baddie with BBJ and greek is a great deal for me.
This was probably the most I've EVER spent. Well worth it IMO, would repeat. Location was at Motel 6.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88367701
-
08-09-22 16:43 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 987No offense but women like this you can pick up on the street. No need to donate for big women. I would never donate to something like this. Like the other poster said you couldn't pay me even 1 k.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
Go see Courtney she looks exactly like her pictures and will greet you in heels and sexy clothes:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88004830
-
08-09-22 15:08 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 253I always passed her ad whenever I saw it -- I literally only saw her because of the price, and the fact that she was 5 minutes from me. I considered walking out too when I came in too. Ugh LOL.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 15:02 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 514SMH bruh
Bruh. From the first pic in the ad, I could tell you were going to have a horrible time. I could tell she would do all those things.
I wouldn't go see her if I was paid 65.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 14:53 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 514That ad is full of red flags. Looks pretty fake to be bruh.
Originally Posted by Glipglop
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 08:19 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 253Wack
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/88080891
I saw this one yesterday morning. Being into bigger woman and a cheap rate of 65/ ss enticed me so I pulled the trigger.
Unfortunately, she was massive disappointment. When I first walk into her place, her child is laying on the couch, playing games. Soured the mood instantly.
On top of that, her disposition is quiet and standoffish. And for a bigger woman, she's not even really what I go for. I'm a big ass, big thighs kind of guy -- she's big thighs, big shoulders. LOL. But again, that price.
After handing the money, she takes a nice 5 minutes in another room while I stand in my draws. Finally, when she comes out, she's asks me if I have covid / monkeypox symptoms -- I say no, and then I ask her if she does -- she answers back with an attitude. Oh, you can be concerned with your health but not me?
After semi-decent BJ, I hit doggy. The smell was barely tolerable. I finished quick and bounced quick. Waste of an otherwise good morning. To make matters worse, the room we were in is right at the top of the steps and the door was wide open -- perfect opportunity for a child-sees-us-fucking-by-accident scenario. But she didn't seem care nor notice.
This was honestly unusual for me as I really try my best not to deal with philly / south jersey providers unless they're my regulars or out of towners. But it was a horny morning. The idea of getting an old BP rate was enticing.
But seriously -- the philly / sj scene is BUSTED. Virtually no one worth their asking price. On top of that, most of the ads on both skip and the crawler are fake dating site ads meant to get you to join some corny dating site. After this, thinking maybe, just maybe, I'd get something decent, yet instead being disappointed -- my current views on everything have been confirmed once again. The scene simply isn't worth it until it gets a major overhaul -- not even sure if it will.









Reply With Quote






