Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 532 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5246

    Annita?

    Is she legit? Responses seem normal didn't raise any obvious flags.

    Anyone seen her before?

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/88265568[/URL.

  2. #5245

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen "The Coolest Chick in Philly"?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88006229
    I don't know her but what I can say is that she is easily in the Top 5 of profiles I've seen on alligator. Good luck. I'd love to read some feedback.

  3. #5244

    Penni Layne

    Has anyone ever seen "The Coolest Chick in Philly"?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88006229

  4. #5243
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason7789  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maria atleast a dozen times. This very last time she approached my car and asked for 120 upfront to give to her landlord and she'll be right back. She then got in her car took off and ghosted me. She robbed me, so not trust her.
    Sorry to hear that. Don't know why girls do this to good dates. She obviously thought you were a good date as she remembered you and came up to you.

    They're also putting themselves in harms way when they do this as its easy to find these girls as they never leave the area and frequent the same corners. I'm pretty sure I saw her a few days ago by the street next to the bridge. For those that know you know where I'm talking about close to lehigh ave. She walks real slow now.

    Lastly 120 for that area is really high.

  5. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason7789  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maria atleast a dozen times. This very last time she approached my car and asked for 120 upfront to give to her landlord and she'll be right back. She then got in her car took off and ghosted me. She robbed me, so not trust her.
    Oh no! That is legit shitty news. Thanks for the update. Sorry that happened.

  6. #5241

    Odds are against you bruh

    I would say less than 1% of Philly sex workers match those requirements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from Raleigh, NC. I spent a few hours going through the escort thread but great reviews are hardly available going back 15 pages at least. I'm open to ideas from members here on local providers. I've seen a few but there's no reviews here or on other review sites. Nothing recent, at least.

    - I do prefer older women, 35 or older, but that's not a dealbreaker.

    - I can host or go to them.

    - No Asians

    - No crappy, unsafe hotels. That's a dealbreaker for me.

    - No providers who also double as streetwalkers.

    Thanks.

  7. #5240

    Maria is a thiev

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Still around. Hit me up for details.
    I saw Maria atleast a dozen times. This very last time she approached my car and asked for 120 upfront to give to her landlord and she'll be right back. She then got in her car took off and ghosted me. She robbed me, so not trust her.

  8. #5239

    Sammy

    Was just informed she passed, don't know if anyone met her before in the n.e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03a7a33ad62a51fb1ffbbff18a953cdf.jpg‎  

  9. #5238

    Oh boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from Raleigh, NC. I spent a few hours going through the escort thread but great reviews are hardly available going back 15 pages at least. I'm open to ideas from members here on local providers. I've seen a few but there's no reviews here or on other review sites. Nothing recent, at least.

    - I do prefer older women, 35 or older, but that's not a dealbreaker.

    - I can host or go to them.

    - No crappy, unsafe hotels. That's a dealbreaker for me.

    - No providers who also double as streetwalkers.

    Thanks.
    Talk about a proverbial needle in the haystack. First off, I'm hardly an expert on the escort segment of the business but dabbled in it enough to at least render an informed opinion. Take what I frequent the most, Skip the Games, a close second to Listcrawler. If there are 100 ads, at least a good 35 to 40 are already past 35 years old no matter what number they put in their ad. Good thing it isn't a deal breaker because your other criteria is daunting. Crappy, unsafe hotels is a questionable subjective standard but unless you are paying at the higher levels, its almost a good 70% that are plying their trade in a crappy hotel. As for providers who double as streetwalkers should probably be rephrased as Providers who learned how to hold on to a cell phone for longer than a week and discovered the concepts of marketing and supply side pricing where what you used to do for $20 in now $100 on the internet, again a guess on my part but I believe that is the 80% range.

    I am hopeful that a fellow monger does you a solid by messaging you a decent provider working out of a crappy but safe motel at a decent rate with decent skills. Christmas comes but once a year, I hope you get an early present.

  10. #5237

    Seeking recommendations, prefer over 35 age range.

    I'm visiting from Raleigh, NC. I spent a few hours going through the escort thread but great reviews are hardly available going back 15 pages at least. I'm open to ideas from members here on local providers. I've seen a few but there's no reviews here or on other review sites. Nothing recent, at least.

    - I do prefer older women, 35 or older, but that's not a dealbreaker.

    - I can host or go to them.

    - No Asians

    - No crappy, unsafe hotels. That's a dealbreaker for me.

    - No providers who also double as streetwalkers.

    Thanks.

  11. #5236

    Golden shower

    Anyone have any leads on a girl who will take a golden shower? A lot of the chicks I've hit up don't seem interested.

  12. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying down town for 2 nights this weekend and was wondering if there any popular girls or agencies I should try while I'm in town. Or best place to find streetwalkers?
    I'd try Eros Escorts. Many quality locals and visitors in Center City.

  13. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba69  [View Original Post]
    What's the price for BBBJ I may swing by Omar.
    I think it was 60.

  14. #5233

    Any recommendations?

    I'm staying down town for 2 nights this weekend and was wondering if there any popular girls or agencies I should try while I'm in town. Or best place to find streetwalkers?

  15. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Her rates can swing depending on if you catch her in the street or if you book with her online. I haven't seen her in the streets for some time as she works from the phone. She use to work the ave heavily. What you see is what you get but if it weren't for the drugs her looks would be so much better because she is an attractive woman but the lifestyle has definitely taken its toll.

    For the most part she is harmless but if you get her around the time she needs her meds she can become a little aggressive and angry. The only issue I have with her is her location. Philadelphia is really dangerous right now with shootings and carjackings. If you don't look like you're from the area or you have a nice car / truck you could be a potential target. There was a shooting on her block a few months ago that made the news. A house got shot up.
    I truly didn't think of that but it makes perfect sense. Philly is definitely not a great place right now. But hope to not have to catch her on the street LOL we just want to swing bye get a little experience and get out of dodge. Not trying to bring to much cash but you just enough especially if her block is getting shot up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape