Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 532 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5261

    China from North Philly and occasionally Northeast Philly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82608187

    Looks likes pics but a little bit heavier in person. Private residence in NP, bedroom in an Apt in Northeast Philly. Sometimes she's calm, sometimes she's talking a mile a minute. For the price, service was ok. Damage $80. W / BBJ $100. DATY Available. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails China.jpg‎  

  2. #5260

    Mimi from The 19th Hole

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88035550

    She use to dance out in Montgomery County. Gained some weight. Pretty face, kinda crazy but a good time. Damage for outcall $120+. Posts sporadically and takes a while to answer back. BBJ and DATY available YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mimi.jpg‎  

  3. #5259

    Angel from Lower NE Philly now in Germantown

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88453027

    Very cool chick. Older. Bolt ons. Track marks. Will doze off on you sometimes. BBJ, DATY, BBFS available YMMV. Damage $120. Gets very busy. I would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  4. #5258

    I've seen Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen "The Coolest Chick in Philly"?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88006229
    I've seen her a couple of times. She's pretty cool, great for GFE, dfk and bbj are amazing. I would just recommend seeing her in the daytime. I've seen her twice in the daytime and it was amazing. The one time I saw her at night she was definitely high, slurring her words and nodding out. If you catch her during the day it's a great time. She offers BBFS for the extra $50 she quotes in the ad. I haven't taken her up on it, not sure if I will.

  5. #5257

    Greentree

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Where is that? NJ?
    Yeah, I was drawing a blank on Greentree too. And I thought of NJ too; specifically, Marlton, because there's a "Greentree Shopping Center" on 73. Didn't know that was the name of a section of Marlton. More importantly, Courtney is hot AF.

  6. #5256

    Greentree

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    No offense but women like this you can pick up on the street. No need to donate for big women. I would never donate to something like this. Like the other poster said you couldn't pay me even 1 k.

    Go see Courtney she looks exactly like her pictures and will greet you in heels and sexy clothes:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88004830
    Where is that? NJ?

  7. #5255
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I feel you my mans but I'm bbw kind of guy. Smaller chicks don't do it for me.
    Weird. That courtney chick looks hot af.

    I think there was a black bbw working at saigon on 10th st. I picked her once and she was pretty cool. Sadly, I think she might get passed over for a bunch of the other Chinese choices.

  8. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1;6060544[URL
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/88080891[/URL]

    I saw this one yesterday morning. Being into bigger woman and a cheap rate of 65/ ss enticed me so I pulled the trigger.

    Unfortunately, she was massive disappointment. When I first walk into her place, her child is laying on the couch, playing games. Soured the mood instantly.

    On top of that, her disposition is quiet and standoffish. And for a bigger woman, she's not even really what I go for. I'm a big ass, big thighs kind of guy -- she's big thighs, big shoulders. LOL. But again, that price.

    After handing the money, she takes a nice 5 minutes in another room while I stand in my draws. Finally, when she comes out, she's asks me if I have covid / monkeypox symptoms -- I say no, and then I ask her if she does -- she answers back with an attitude. Oh, you can be concerned with your health but not me?

    After semi-decent BJ, I hit doggy. The smell was barely tolerable. I finished quick and bounced quick. Waste of an otherwise good morning. To make matters worse, the room we were in is right at the top of the steps and the door was wide open -- perfect opportunity for a child-sees-us-fucking-by-accident scenario. But she didn't seem care nor notice.

    This was honestly unusual for me as I really try my best not to deal with philly / south jersey providers unless they're my regulars or out of towners. But it was a horny morning. The idea of getting an old BP rate was enticing.

    But seriously -- the philly / sj scene is BUSTED. Virtually no one worth their asking price. On top of that, most of the ads on both skip and the crawler are fake dating site ads meant to get you to join some corny dating site. After this, thinking maybe, just maybe, I'd get something decent, yet instead being disappointed -- my current views on everything have been confirmed once again. The scene simply isn't worth it until it gets a major overhaul -- not even sure if it will.
    LOL I am surprised the smell was bearable. I could only imagine how many rolls of tp would be needed to clean her streaks after she went number 2. You must be a daredevil LOL.

  9. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    No offense but women like this you can pick up on the street. No need to donate for big women. I would never donate to something like this. Like the other poster said you couldn't pay me even 1 k.

    Go see Courtney she looks exactly like her pictures and will greet you in heels and sexy clothes:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88004830
    Haha, I feel you my mans but I'm bbw kind of guy. Smaller chicks don't do it for me.

  10. #5252

    Colombian

    I think she said her name was. "Bola". Or "Boula". Something like that. Some strange name I had never heard before for a woman, but man, I didn't give 2 f**ks because I was too busy starin' at this girl's body. Her face was actually cute too, but man that body. First off, as is standard with every listcrawler Latina ad, the girl / woman is never truly shown in the pictures of the ad; they might look similar, but it's never them. She was slim thick, had obvious work done on her tits and ass, but it matched her slim thick figure. She was literally a 5'4 coke bottle, hour glass shape with nice, fake C-size tits (not huge at all but just firm, probably not a boobjob but a booblift), and obvious butt implants (again, not huge, but a FAT, JUICY BOOTY that might've been a BBL if not butt implants).

    Damage started off at $120 for the HH. I thought to myself. Ok. Already starting off with more than I like to pay for. Ended up adding on BBJ and greek for $80 more to bring the total to $200 for about 45 minutes actually (went over the time obviously). I'd say $200 for 45 minutes of this slim, thick Colombian baddie with BBJ and greek is a great deal for me.

    This was probably the most I've EVER spent. Well worth it IMO, would repeat. Location was at Motel 6.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88367701

  11. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/88080891

    I saw this one yesterday morning. Being into bigger woman and a cheap rate of 65/ ss enticed me so I pulled the trigger.

    Unfortunately, she was massive disappointment. When I first walk into her place, her child is laying on the couch, playing games. Soured the mood instantly.

    On top of that, her disposition is quiet and standoffish. And for a bigger woman, she's not even really what I go for. I'm a big ass, big thighs kind of guy -- she's big thighs, big shoulders. LOL. But again, that price.

    After handing the money, she takes a nice 5 minutes in another room while I stand in my draws. Finally, when she comes out, she's asks me if I have covid / monkeypox symptoms -- I say no, and then I ask her if she does -- she answers back with an attitude. Oh, you can be concerned with your health but not me?.
    No offense but women like this you can pick up on the street. No need to donate for big women. I would never donate to something like this. Like the other poster said you couldn't pay me even 1 k.

    Go see Courtney she looks exactly like her pictures and will greet you in heels and sexy clothes:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88004830

  12. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Bruh. From the first pic in the ad, I could tell you were going to have a horrible time. I could tell she would do all those things.

    I wouldn't go see her if I was paid 65.
    I always passed her ad whenever I saw it -- I literally only saw her because of the price, and the fact that she was 5 minutes from me. I considered walking out too when I came in too. Ugh LOL.

  13. #5249

    SMH bruh

    Bruh. From the first pic in the ad, I could tell you were going to have a horrible time. I could tell she would do all those things.

    I wouldn't go see her if I was paid 65.

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/88080891

    I saw this one yesterday morning. Being into bigger woman and a cheap rate of 65/ ss enticed me so I pulled the trigger.

    Unfortunately, she was massive disappointment. When I first walk into her place, her child is laying on the couch, playing games. Soured the mood instantly.

    On top of that, her disposition is quiet and standoffish. And for a bigger woman, she's not even really what I go for. I'm a big ass, big thighs kind of guy -- she's big thighs, big shoulders. LOL. But again, that price.

    After handing the money, she takes a nice 5 minutes in another room while I stand in my draws. Finally, when she comes out, she's asks me if I have covid / monkeypox symptoms -- I say no, and then I ask her if she does -- she answers back with an attitude. Oh, you can be concerned with your health but not me?

    After semi-decent BJ, I hit doggy. The smell was barely tolerable. I finished quick and bounced quick. Waste of an otherwise good morning. To make matters worse, the room we were in is right at the top of the steps and the door was wide open -- perfect opportunity for a child-sees-us-fucking-by-accident scenario. But she didn't seem care nor notice.

    This was honestly unusual for me as I really try my best not to deal with philly / south jersey providers unless they're my regulars or out of towners. But it was a horny morning. The idea of getting an old BP rate was enticing.

    But seriously -- the philly / sj scene is BUSTED. Virtually no one worth their asking price. On top of that, most of the ads on both skip and the crawler are fake dating site ads meant to get you to join some corny dating site. After this, thinking maybe, just maybe, I'd get something decent, yet instead being disappointed -- my current views on everything have been confirmed once again. The scene simply isn't worth it until it gets a major overhaul -- not even sure if it will.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61d9bb0d46f59f106117c03bf80a4fda_f.jpg‎  

  14. #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by Glipglop  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Responses seem normal didn't raise any obvious flags.

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88265568
    That ad is full of red flags. Looks pretty fake to be bruh.

  15. #5247

    Wack

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/88080891

    I saw this one yesterday morning. Being into bigger woman and a cheap rate of 65/ ss enticed me so I pulled the trigger.

    Unfortunately, she was massive disappointment. When I first walk into her place, her child is laying on the couch, playing games. Soured the mood instantly.

    On top of that, her disposition is quiet and standoffish. And for a bigger woman, she's not even really what I go for. I'm a big ass, big thighs kind of guy -- she's big thighs, big shoulders. LOL. But again, that price.

    After handing the money, she takes a nice 5 minutes in another room while I stand in my draws. Finally, when she comes out, she's asks me if I have covid / monkeypox symptoms -- I say no, and then I ask her if she does -- she answers back with an attitude. Oh, you can be concerned with your health but not me?

    After semi-decent BJ, I hit doggy. The smell was barely tolerable. I finished quick and bounced quick. Waste of an otherwise good morning. To make matters worse, the room we were in is right at the top of the steps and the door was wide open -- perfect opportunity for a child-sees-us-fucking-by-accident scenario. But she didn't seem care nor notice.

    This was honestly unusual for me as I really try my best not to deal with philly / south jersey providers unless they're my regulars or out of towners. But it was a horny morning. The idea of getting an old BP rate was enticing.

    But seriously -- the philly / sj scene is BUSTED. Virtually no one worth their asking price. On top of that, most of the ads on both skip and the crawler are fake dating site ads meant to get you to join some corny dating site. After this, thinking maybe, just maybe, I'd get something decent, yet instead being disappointed -- my current views on everything have been confirmed once again. The scene simply isn't worth it until it gets a major overhaul -- not even sure if it will.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape