Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 7976
-
08-08-22 23:42 #5246Regular Member

Posts: 1Annita?
Is she legit? Responses seem normal didn't raise any obvious flags.
Anyone seen her before?
[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/88265568[/URL.
-
08-08-22 12:24 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 111Penny
I don't know her but what I can say is that she is easily in the Top 5 of profiles I've seen on alligator. Good luck. I'd love to read some feedback.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 17:00 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 56Penni Layne
Has anyone ever seen "The Coolest Chick in Philly"?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/88006229
-
08-07-22 16:34 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 987Sorry to hear that. Don't know why girls do this to good dates. She obviously thought you were a good date as she remembered you and came up to you.
Originally Posted by Jason7789
[View Original Post]
They're also putting themselves in harms way when they do this as its easy to find these girls as they never leave the area and frequent the same corners. I'm pretty sure I saw her a few days ago by the street next to the bridge. For those that know you know where I'm talking about close to lehigh ave. She walks real slow now.
Lastly 120 for that area is really high.
-
08-07-22 01:02 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 446Oh no! That is legit shitty news. Thanks for the update. Sorry that happened.
Originally Posted by Jason7789
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 23:22 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 514Odds are against you bruh
I would say less than 1% of Philly sex workers match those requirements.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 17:58 #5240Regular Member

Posts: 4Maria is a thiev
I saw Maria atleast a dozen times. This very last time she approached my car and asked for 120 upfront to give to her landlord and she'll be right back. She then got in her car took off and ghosted me. She robbed me, so not trust her.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 23:33 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 150Sammy
Was just informed she passed, don't know if anyone met her before in the n.e
-
08-05-22 23:09 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 888Oh boy
Talk about a proverbial needle in the haystack. First off, I'm hardly an expert on the escort segment of the business but dabbled in it enough to at least render an informed opinion. Take what I frequent the most, Skip the Games, a close second to Listcrawler. If there are 100 ads, at least a good 35 to 40 are already past 35 years old no matter what number they put in their ad. Good thing it isn't a deal breaker because your other criteria is daunting. Crappy, unsafe hotels is a questionable subjective standard but unless you are paying at the higher levels, its almost a good 70% that are plying their trade in a crappy hotel. As for providers who double as streetwalkers should probably be rephrased as Providers who learned how to hold on to a cell phone for longer than a week and discovered the concepts of marketing and supply side pricing where what you used to do for $20 in now $100 on the internet, again a guess on my part but I believe that is the 80% range.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
I am hopeful that a fellow monger does you a solid by messaging you a decent provider working out of a crappy but safe motel at a decent rate with decent skills. Christmas comes but once a year, I hope you get an early present.
-
08-05-22 22:55 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 430Seeking recommendations, prefer over 35 age range.
I'm visiting from Raleigh, NC. I spent a few hours going through the escort thread but great reviews are hardly available going back 15 pages at least. I'm open to ideas from members here on local providers. I've seen a few but there's no reviews here or on other review sites. Nothing recent, at least.
- I do prefer older women, 35 or older, but that's not a dealbreaker.
- I can host or go to them.
- No Asians
- No crappy, unsafe hotels. That's a dealbreaker for me.
- No providers who also double as streetwalkers.
Thanks.
-
08-05-22 17:55 #5236Regular Member

Posts: 6Golden shower
Anyone have any leads on a girl who will take a golden shower? A lot of the chicks I've hit up don't seem interested.
-
08-05-22 13:54 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 111I'd try Eros Escorts. Many quality locals and visitors in Center City.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 15:19 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 645I think it was 60.
Originally Posted by Sheba69
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 12:31 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 241Any recommendations?
I'm staying down town for 2 nights this weekend and was wondering if there any popular girls or agencies I should try while I'm in town. Or best place to find streetwalkers?
-
08-04-22 12:03 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 39I truly didn't think of that but it makes perfect sense. Philly is definitely not a great place right now. But hope to not have to catch her on the street LOL we just want to swing bye get a little experience and get out of dodge. Not trying to bring to much cash but you just enough especially if her block is getting shot up.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





