Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4168
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #4167

    Recommend someone with full GFE / DFK / young / pretty

    Can folks please recommend someone who is.

    - young.

    - pretty.

    - offers full GFE +DFK.

    Thank you!

  3. #4166
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    That's not what I paid. She also offered a qq for less than half that amount for repeat visits, so I stand by my original comment: She is in fact a cheap cum dumpster. The best cheap cum dumpster I had was the black spinner Whisper (100 a pop) but she is most likely dead or in jail. But you are correct in that there are far better options for $220.
    You can stand by your original comment but since others have said they have seen her boyfriend and her needles I say she's not worth what you paid.

    You can keep her Trolley!

  4. #4165

    $220

    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    If only she was cheap. At 220 what she last quoted me, there are plenty of better options in my opinion. I haven't even seen her and she's pm'ing me every week.
    That's not what I paid. She also offered a qq for less than half that amount for repeat visits, so I stand by my original comment: She is in fact a cheap cum dumpster. The best cheap cum dumpster I had was the black spinner Whisper (100 a pop) but she is most likely dead or in jail. But you are correct in that there are far better options for $220.

  5. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickduck  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to defend this girl and say, she's a nice person at the very least, and the head game is strong. Went in to sip on her milk and get her to extract mine with her mouth, and she was fantastic. Actually, she took a while to just do her makeup when she called me up to her room, but she gave me good conversation in the meantime and she told me about her personal life pretty extensively, and showed me pictures of her family, which made me feel good about her.

    Yes, her room smells like she smokes in it, and she's not a 20 year old spinner. I'm sure she was at one point. But seriously for what she's offering at the rate she's offering it, no one should be complaining. She's definitely worth a shot.
    Threw the dice on this one out of desperation one day and regretted that I didn't just walk out of the room. Walked in the room and saw a 200+ pound man-woman with thick stubby hands, obvious she was on something. But I figured everyone said she got good technique, right? Wrong! It's good if you think vigorously exfoliation is all that it takes. I could hardly keep it up with an ogre in front of me, had to close my eyes and imagine some rainbows. She treated it like a minimum wage dish cleaning job, just kept scrubbing and was about to give up, but luckily the rainbows was working for me. Then she got mad I shot once in her mouth. 70 wasted. Seriously guys. Spend 30 more and find someone who doesn't look like she just got out of prison.

  6. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    If only she was cheap. At 220 what she last quoted me, there are plenty of better options in my opinion. I haven't even seen her and she's pm'ing me every week.
    The power of outing someone here that she is bbfscip can make a girl go from 2-3 hx messages to dozens a day. LOL.

  7. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She does deliver so if you just want a cheap cum dumpster, she's your girl.
    If only she was cheap. At 220 what she last quoted me, there are plenty of better options in my opinion. I haven't even seen her and she's pm'ing me every week.

  8. #4161

    Jensweethearts

    Saw her about a month ago and forgot to post. I was in the mood for a skinny white girl so I hit her up. She does look a bit rough but her body is nice and tight. Tiny tits but I didn't mind. She smelled good and gave a decent BBBJ. As others have stated, BBFS is her default. She is a screamer and can take a pounding. Not sure I will repeat because she freaking blows your phone up daily and it gets annoying. Thankfully it's my burner phone but seeing the daily texts from her gets old pretty quick. She does deliver so if you just want a cheap cum dumpster, she's your girl.

  9. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    I saw Shy Girl out of desperation. Last time I saw her was a year ago. Man, she is just destroyed. Gained a bunch of weight. Had her crack pipe blew up in her face so how she's looks like a reverse looney tunes character that had dynamite go off in their face. She adopted 2 cats. 1 of them had 4 kittens which she's trying to get rid of but refuses to take to a shelter be abuse they kill them not even a no kill shelter. Needless to say, the whole place smells like cat pics. The water is always running.

    I make an appointment and sure enough, she doesn't answer the phone when it's time. Asks if ahe can light up a dab. Makes me wait 30 minutes. I wait another 20 as she gets her pipe to sun levels of heat. Asks if she can do another. I say no. I tell her I have to get going. She's like fine. It would have taken 30 seconds but ok. THIS *****. She still has head game and I really enjoy her cavern. It's soft like she's a flesh light come to life with a drug habit.

    Never going back. I hope I remember this in the future when I get desperate. I'd rather use my hand than deal with that again.
    You mean Shygonewild?

  10. #4159
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    One of my dates at her apartment in OC there be 4 hot chicks in there. I fucked 3 of them including Kayla on 3 consecutive days.

    Here is Kayla using Full Self Driving Mode to give road head from the drivers seat at 55 mph. She can bender your fender LOL.
    Damn!

    When are these pics from? Recently?

  11. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    What does the facial edema and swollen calves indicate? Isn't that diabetes?
    One or the other could be a lot of things. Both of them on a girl who clearly has no aversion to needles, and lives a high risk lifestyle, are strong indicators that point in one direction.

  12. #4157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Saphirerose

    Has anyone seen her or the other girls? They claim a very reasonable up charge on top of their pretty cheap initial price.

  13. #4156
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw a her few times last year. One guy I gave a recco to, got back to me, and said he walked after meeting her and explained why. The facial edema and swollen calves are Major red flags. That really freaked me out. I've tested a few times since then and everything's fine, but waiting for those first results after what that guy told was very nerve-wracking.
    What does the facial edema and swollen calves indicate? Isn't that diabetes?

    I've seen her a few times. She's got a banging body and her pussy and asshole always taste amazing and is clean.

    Last time I saw her I cummed deep in her asshole. My main grip is that everytime I see her she talks to me for like 1-2 hours while she is getting ready the whole time and cleaning before we even start fucking.

    I will admit the big hands and facial scars can be a turn off but I try to ignore and pay attention to all the other goods.

  14. #4155
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    I saw Shy Girl out of desperation. Last time I saw her was a year ago. Man, she is just destroyed. Gained a bunch of weight. Had her crack pipe blew up in her face so how she's looks like a reverse looney tunes character that had dynamite go off in their face. She adopted 2 cats. 1 of them had 4 kittens which she's trying to get rid of but refuses to take to a shelter be abuse they kill them not even a no kill shelter. Needless to say, the whole place smells like cat pics. The water is always running.

    I make an appointment and sure enough, she doesn't answer the phone when it's time. Asks if ahe can light up a dab. Makes me wait 30 minutes. I wait another 20 as she gets her pipe to sun levels of heat. Asks if she can do another. I say no. I tell her I have to get going. She's like fine. It would have taken 30 seconds but ok. THIS *****. She still has head game and I really enjoy her cavern. It's soft like she's a flesh light come to life with a drug habit.

    Never going back. I hope I remember this in the future when I get desperate. I'd rather use my hand than deal with that again.
    "Reverse looney tunes" and "Sun levels of heat".

    HAHAH man some of you guys are hilarious.

    I too was desperate for some cheap BBFS so I saw her for the first time 2-3 weeks ago before the crack pipe blow up looney tunes LOL.

    And can confirm sun levels of heat on her pipe, her weight gain and all the cats (I actually like cats though so they were fun) and it smelling like cat piss in the room.

    However, her weight gain ain't too bad in my opinion.

    She does give great head with no hands and puts alot of effort in only using her mouth.

    Her pussy was tight and nice feeling and I shot a massive load inside her that I had been building up all night looking for a new BBFS girl but gave up and got desperate and saw her.

  15. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Lillytaylorlynn (HX).

    Saw this one week ago and she is bbfscip and full GFE as well and some nice torpedo boobies to lick and suck.

    But, be warned she has a daddy!
    Look at the second image of her album. Her knees look like her pimp made her walk on her knees for 2 miles. Sorry, but she is disgusting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape