Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4153

    Sunkissed

    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    She's fucking hot! Did you get BBFS again? She's in Vegas right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    She used to only charge +80 for BBFS at 1st then it went to 100 & she even had some friends to join in the action, did a double once with her & a hot friend.
    One of my dates at her apartment in OC there be 4 hot chicks in there. I fucked 3 of them including Kayla on 3 consecutive days.

    Here is Kayla using Full Self Driving Mode to give road head from the drivers seat at 55 mph. She can bender your fender LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1E734D38-5597-055B-BB63-4A21C26A8047_F3E0778F-8BBA-4DFA-A2BC-40C8F562813A.jpg‎   4CAF8176-9B79-5C02-8676-B38D42EEDD55_8FFB9799-6079-4071-BCF0-550085F17B6C.jpg‎   4E0A733E-E654-869B-BC85-84E048791640_8970D9DE-2579-41FF-A70A-9720ABB49AD7.jpg‎   9CA52418-766B-018E-05D6-32E9155D633A_34584593-DA90-4D27-81AD-485ECBD4EB76.jpg‎   86CAE920-79B5-4150-9D96-3DB7237F918E.jpeg‎  

    43C50DF0-5B7B-4572-8BFD-6B71425F862D.jpeg‎   404D6D2A-6971-4647-891F-125A4E725B11.jpeg‎  

  2. #4152

    Downhill

    I saw Shy Girl out of desperation. Last time I saw her was a year ago. Man, she is just destroyed. Gained a bunch of weight. Had her crack pipe blew up in her face so how she's looks like a reverse looney tunes character that had dynamite go off in their face. She adopted 2 cats. 1 of them had 4 kittens which she's trying to get rid of but refuses to take to a shelter be abuse they kill them not even a no kill shelter. Needless to say, the whole place smells like cat pics. The water is always running.

    I make an appointment and sure enough, she doesn't answer the phone when it's time. Asks if ahe can light up a dab. Makes me wait 30 minutes. I wait another 20 as she gets her pipe to sun levels of heat. Asks if she can do another. I say no. I tell her I have to get going. She's like fine. It would have taken 30 seconds but ok. THIS *****. She still has head game and I really enjoy her cavern. It's soft like she's a flesh light come to life with a drug habit.

    Never going back. I hope I remember this in the future when I get desperate. I'd rather use my hand than deal with that again.

  3. #4151
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGuy82  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see her but she is terrible at replying. Seems like a dodged a bullet .
    You dodged a hypodermic needle.

  4. #4150

    TattooNympho

    I've been wanting to see her but she is terrible at replying. Seems like a dodged a bullet .

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw a her few times last year. One guy I gave a recco to, got back to me, and said he walked after meeting her and explained why. The facial edema and swollen calves are Major red flags. That really freaked me out. I've tested a few times since then and everything's fine, but waiting for those first results after what that guy told was very nerve-wracking.

  5. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    When looking at prostitutes I always look at their hands.

    Large, red or swollen hands = IV drug use.

    Man hands are a huge turn off for me just like that Seinfeld episode.

    I haven't seen her because of those bear paws as all those tattoos line up with a girls that like to ride the Horse.

    Can any of you dirty perverts confirm?
    Yes. I saw a her few times last year. One guy I gave a recco to, got back to me, and said he walked after meeting her and explained why. The facial edema and swollen calves are Major red flags. That really freaked me out. I've tested a few times since then and everything's fine, but waiting for those first results after what that guy told was very nerve-wracking.

  6. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    When looking at prostitutes I always look at their hands.

    Large, red or swollen hands = IV drug use.

    Man hands are a huge turn off for me just like that Seinfeld episode.

    I haven't seen her because of those bear paws as all those tattoos line up with a girls that like to ride the Horse.

    Can any of you dirty perverts confirm?
    You got a good eye. Two things you left out was dirty fingernails and dirty feet.

  7. #4147
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by KathmanDouche  [View Original Post]
    Saw here a few years ago. She is a sex fiend indeed. The rock-hard implant and the man hands kind of deterred me form returning.
    When looking at prostitutes I always look at their hands.

    Large, red or swollen hands = IV drug use.

    Man hands are a huge turn off for me just like that Seinfeld episode.

    I haven't seen her because of those bear paws as all those tattoos line up with a girls that like to ride the Horse.

    Can any of you dirty perverts confirm?

  8. #4146

    Man Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago and holy shit, she dethroned Dani in Woodland Hills as the nastiest cumdumpster I've ever had the pleasure of raw dogging. This chick is a sex fiend and definitely lives up to her name. She's certainly a tattooed nympho that enjoys 69. She Will take it raw in any hole and you are welcome to drop a load anywhere you want. This girl gets wild! We were dirty talking when I asked her to spit in my mouth and her eyes lit up. She did what I asked then asked me if I wanted to piss in her mouth! Yes, you read that correctly. She didn't want to piss in my mouth, she wanted me to piss in hers! Freaking crazy girl. Her body is amazing. Bolt ons are a little hard but damn, she is one sexy looking lady. Hygiene is on point and she enjoys getting her pussy eaten. Great at getting her face fucked too. I almost made her puke (I told her I didn't mind if she did) however she suggests giving her a heads up so she can have a light meal so if you want her to puke all over your cock, let her know before hand. Next time I'm definitely booking the full hour and getting the complete GPSE. I say GPSE for German Porn Star Experience because those German chicks do the things I want to do to Tattooednymph69. So next time it will definitely be an hour of bbfscip bbfscia facefucking till she pukes and pissing down her throat for the grand finale. Highly recommended.
    Saw here a few years ago. She is a sex fiend indeed. The rock-hard implant and the man hands kind of deterred me form returning.

  9. #4145
    Lillytaylorlynn (HX).

    Saw this one week ago and she is bbfscip and full GFE as well and some nice torpedo boobies to lick and suck.

    But, be warned she has a daddy!

  10. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago and holy shit, she dethroned Dani in Woodland Hills as the nastiest cumdumpster I've ever had the pleasure of raw dogging. This chick is a sex fiend and definitely lives up to her name. She's certainly a tattooed nympho that enjoys 69. She Will take it raw in any hole and you are welcome to drop a load anywhere you want. This girl gets wild! We were dirty talking when I asked her to spit in my mouth and her eyes lit up. She did what I asked then asked me if I wanted to piss in her mouth! Yes, you read that correctly. She didn't want to piss in my mouth, she wanted me to piss in hers! Freaking crazy girl. Her body is amazing. Bolt ons are a little hard but damn, she is one sexy looking lady. Hygiene is on point and she enjoys getting her pussy eaten. Great at getting her face fucked too. I almost made her puke (I told her I didn't mind if she did) however she suggests giving her a heads up so she can have a light meal so if you want her to puke all over your cock, let her know before hand. Next time I'm definitely booking the full hour and getting the complete GPSE. I say GPSE for German Porn Star Experience because those German chicks do the things I want to do to Tattooednymph69. So next time it will definitely be an hour of bbfscip bbfscia facefucking till she pukes and pissing down her throat for the grand finale. Highly recommended.
    Last time I saw her bbfscip was easy to get (tp) than she wouldn't allow it for awhile? I guess too many guys low balled her and she did have a bf or she hung with some shady dudes.

    Anyway, she was hard to get a hold of and last I heard she was in some drama and needs money. So, looks like she is "possibly" back to being readily available?

  11. #4143

    Tattooednympho69

    Saw her a few weeks ago and holy shit, she dethroned Dani in Woodland Hills as the nastiest cumdumpster I've ever had the pleasure of raw dogging. This chick is a sex fiend and definitely lives up to her name. She's certainly a tattooed nympho that enjoys 69. She Will take it raw in any hole and you are welcome to drop a load anywhere you want. This girl gets wild! We were dirty talking when I asked her to spit in my mouth and her eyes lit up. She did what I asked then asked me if I wanted to piss in her mouth! Yes, you read that correctly. She didn't want to piss in my mouth, she wanted me to piss in hers! Freaking crazy girl. Her body is amazing. Bolt ons are a little hard but damn, she is one sexy looking lady. Hygiene is on point and she enjoys getting her pussy eaten. Great at getting her face fucked too. I almost made her puke (I told her I didn't mind if she did) however she suggests giving her a heads up so she can have a light meal so if you want her to puke all over your cock, let her know before hand. Next time I'm definitely booking the full hour and getting the complete GPSE. I say GPSE for German Porn Star Experience because those German chicks do the things I want to do to Tattooednymph69. So next time it will definitely be an hour of bbfscip bbfscia facefucking till she pukes and pissing down her throat for the grand finale. Highly recommended.

  12. #4142

    It Depends.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans  [View Original Post]
    One enclave girl I was with says he gets 20% and if they use the enclave or any apartment its an extra $100 for the day.
    The longer a girl stays with them, the more various kinds of charges pop up after the honeymoon period. Starts to look like their mortgage statement.

  13. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by RiderS3  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RoseBabe

    Thursday.

    GFE, Daty, BBBJ, Dfk, & Msog.

    With condom.

    160 half.

    200 full.

    Without C.

    220 half.

    300 full.

    Alright guys I don't post to much, but wanted to report on this gordita. Pics are a little deceiving, and I was thinking with my little rider. Rule of thumbs if you don't see full body pics she's probably chunky. She got back to my pm quick saying she's having lunch, but that she could see me after. 3 bills for an hr BBFS. Got to the room and saw that she was pretty high in the clouds. She said she had some shrimp tacos, but it looked like she knocked out two burgers and the Habit across the street.
    I saw her several years ago when she was pregnant and her titties so soft and big.

    She allowed me to cip her since she was already expecting.

  14. #4140

    Rosebabe

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RoseBabe

    Thursday.

    GFE, Daty, BBBJ, Dfk, & Msog.

    With condom.

    160 half.

    200 full.

    Without C.

    220 half.

    300 full.

    Alright guys I don't post to much, but wanted to report on this gordita. Pics are a little deceiving, and I was thinking with my little rider. Rule of thumbs if you don't see full body pics she's probably chunky. She got back to my pm quick saying she's having lunch, but that she could see me after. 3 bills for an hr BBFS. Got to the room and saw that she was pretty high in the clouds. She said she had some shrimp tacos, but it looked like she knocked out two burgers and the Habit across the street. Said fuck it big girls need love too. Took a quick shower and joined her in the bed. Good thing she did put the phone down while I sucked them big ass milk bags. She moaned and gasped while playing with her with two finger. Asked her for a BJ and it was all hands. She tried to use her hair to cover what she was doing like I wouldn't notice, but I switched that up since it was making me go limp. Had her lay down for some daty which was actually really good. She was really receptive to it and she was really clean. This whole time she just had her face covered, so at no point was there an lfk / dfk. At this point I went to pound town in mish. She's a dead fish, but her moans seems genuine. Got my workout in lifting her legs to the sky and busted pretty deep. At this point she's like did you just cum inside!? Guess I should have asked, but I even said I was going to cum and she didn't stop me. She asked if I had extra cash which I didn't. I apologized and she seemed pretty cool over the whole thing. Probably because she high or something. I figured the visit was over and didn't want no drama. We had some small talk while I dressed and I bounced. I wouldn't repeat. Live and learn like always.

  15. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to say what's fair with booker rates. QOD for example takes 100 from what I've heard, but they also provide a hosting location. From what I've heard enclave guy let's the girls set the price and takes 15%, but many of the girls provide their own incall. I was told he has a couple of hosting locations (the Costa Mesa spot for example) but I'm not sure if he charges extra to use those.
    One enclave girl I was with says he gets 20% and if they use the enclave or any apartment its an extra $100 for the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape