Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 17942
-
08-08-22 16:42 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 445Really?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/809619765942
Does this person really think that posting six of the exact same ads in a row every day will really spawn interest in mongers instead of just pissing us off for wasting our time? Besides, who would want it? Sheeze!
-
08-08-22 05:43 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 568She told me the same thing
My experience is 100% the same. I thought it was funny when she asked me to tell her if I slept with anyone else and she would do the same. I think I'll tell her I slept with someone else just to see what she tells me. LOL.
Originally Posted by KYHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 21:43 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 168Tara
I had a really fun time with Tara (it's not Tera) about a month ago. She's smart, funny, has a life, career, and is quite the little firecracker. Like as been said, she practically pounced on me kissing and was naked before I could even blink. No need to worry about breaking the ice with her. LOL.
What find funny is I met her on SA a while ago and she's been trying to pass herself off as just exploring that kind of side hustle. Even kind of hinted she'd be down for a regular relationship. But as we know she's not new to this. She said she'd be ok if I saw other people but just asked I tell her if I had any sexual partners between and she'd do the same. I played dumb but chuckled to myself in my head. That girl has a crazy sex addiction which isn't a bad thing but there's no way she'd ever be honest about the number of dudes she's fucking. LOL.
-
08-07-22 18:37 #11009Banned Member

Posts: 1056Milf
Links come and go and this one has gone. In the future try and post a name, photo and last 4 digits of phone number so we can help you out.
Originally Posted by BlackDipper
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 13:57 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw something on Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 11:43 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 208Leann
Legit, nice provider. FS and GFE. Ad on STG showing nude photos in the shower. Last digits 6698. See my review on TER.
-
08-07-22 08:32 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 68Lady Red / Russian Girl
There's two providers I've been curious about for a little while, but can't find much info on.
The first is currently going by Lady Red, but has used other names in the past when she didn't have red hair. I tried to set something up with her once, but she went silent before anything could be settled.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/096410777980
The second I couldn't find a name for, but it says in her bio that she's Eastern European / Russian.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/638571483434
Would love to know some more info on them before taking the plunge. Pictures attached below in case links expire.
-
08-07-22 07:39 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 145Brooke Taylor
What would lead you to ask? Did she pop up somewhere?
Originally Posted by Layingaround
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 02:38 #11004Regular Member

Posts: 17Does anyone know anything about these ladys
I am new to the game still getting my feet wet. I have come across 2 young ladies I am curious about one being a girl named Lex on Skip the game and the other being Chelsi onTryst and exotic monkey. Does anyone have any info either one of these girls. I would like to schedule them but want to Make I am getting my moneys worth.
-
08-06-22 19:22 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 484Tera-high traffic
Yikes, tried to set something up with her this afternoon. Says she is booked today and the rest of the weekend. Better wait till traffic dies down.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 19:19 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 437Tera
The link says profile not available. She go by Tera on SA?
Originally Posted by Kum0549
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 15:38 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 171Getting fed up
So sick of all the fake ads and scammers on STG's anymore. Every time I see a new ad I just automatically assume it's fake now. I almost feel bad for any new talent trying to advertise on there. I wish they made them verify their accounts.
-
08-06-22 14:20 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 160Brooke Taylor
Is she back?
-
08-06-22 12:57 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 103Kristen The ghost
Made contact with Kristen yesterday, texted back and forth to get the arangements set. Get the address and tell her I will be there in 10 min. Get there and. Nothing. Not a peep. Text for 15 min and then leave. Will not try again.
-
08-06-22 11:41 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 68She's Absolutely Real
Can confirm 100% that she is real. Wow. Wasn't expecting it, but damn I'm happy to be surprised.
Originally Posted by Gamer9086
[View Original Post]
Has a nice, clean apartment in Hamburg. Real safe area. Met me at the door, escorted me to the bedroom, and was immediately kissing and disrobing even before I had the chance to give her the cash.
No signs of being a user. Real level headed.
As others have said, it's $200 for any kind of penetration. Pricey, but definitely worth it.











Reply With Quote





