Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 17943
-
08-06-22 11:41 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 68She's Absolutely Real
Can confirm 100% that she is real. Wow. Wasn't expecting it, but damn I'm happy to be surprised.
Originally Posted by Gamer9086
[View Original Post]
Has a nice, clean apartment in Hamburg. Real safe area. Met me at the door, escorted me to the bedroom, and was immediately kissing and disrobing even before I had the chance to give her the cash.
No signs of being a user. Real level headed.
As others have said, it's $200 for any kind of penetration. Pricey, but definitely worth it.
-
08-06-22 08:53 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 89Kristen
Dreamed a session with Kristen. Nice gal with big tits. Great bbj skills.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ngton-295948-2#erotic.
-
08-06-22 08:09 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 568She isn't new to this LOL
I'm sure she will tell everyone that though. I saw her pre-pandemic back in summer of 2019. Met her on SA. But she is a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 20:25 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 118Yes to outcalls
She told me that she would do outcalls and the donation was $200 per session for incall but that might change since she is new to this.
Originally Posted by BlackDipper
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 17:06 #10994Regular Member

Posts: 2She is on SA for long time now
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-0e47f336f00b
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 16:27 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 33Outcalll?
Does she offer outcalls? What was the $ damage?
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 16:15 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 118Tara. My new ATF!
I just had the pleasure of meeting Tara and wow is all I can say. She is the girl in the pictures and is very petite at probably around 5 feet tall or a little taller with an athletic body and great set of bolt-ons. She lives in a nice apartment in the Hamburg area. She has a life, kids and full time job and meeting her needs to be done around that so don't expect any 3 am visits. She was clear headed and doesn't show any signs of using and has intelligence to carry on a conversation. During our visit she was up for about anything and is a freak (her words not mine although I agree!) Donation was on the higher side but trust me well worth it in how she looks and performs. I haven't seen Jenna yet but Tara has the best body in the game around here. I know I'm sounding like a fanboy but she really is now my ATF! Treat her right and she might be yours too.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87846247
-
08-05-22 16:11 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 33Hi fellas,
Thoughts on the "high end" ladies on Eros.com. Legit? I don't mind spending a little extra if the ladies look like what the site portrays. But was advices, "if it's too good to be true chances are it's not". So looking to see if anyone had used or ordered takeout from here. I'd appreciate the feedback. Or if you'd had luck with any other high end sites.
-
08-05-22 13:48 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 68How was the freebie?
This was largely my experience, too. Same day you posted, I reached out to her. She was quick to respond, and very flirty on text. She quoted me $200 for an hour. A bit on the high side but I thought what the hell. She requested a face pic (for verification) which I sent, and she sent one in return. She behaved initially like she wanted me to head on over, but when I pushed for an address, she back peddled and said to reach out later in the evening. When I did that, it turned into "come tomorrow. It'll be worth the wait."
Originally Posted by BigMike9898
[View Original Post]
I texted her again yesterday, and she was conveniently busy. She said I could come by, but she would only have about "10 minutes" of free time. As curious as I am if she would even see me that long, $200 isn't worth 10 minutes time. After a little back-and-forth, she said her evening tonight (Friday) was completely open, and she would give me a discount and all that.
I'll update if anything substantial happens, but I'm not optimistic. Could be legit, but definitely seems like either a housewife playing games, or someone with her info having a thrill.
How did your "freebie" session go?
Be safe out there.
-
08-05-22 12:08 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 445Are you kidding me?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/436308112787
Read this ad, and look at the pics. "Thick Chick"? Translation is "FAT". And she asks for everything but your Social Security number and banking information. Can you say "Identity Theft"? I'm sorry, but any monger who provides this ho with what she's asking needs to have is head examined. IMHO.
-
08-05-22 00:38 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 124UTR / Digits / Vets
Guys, just got into town. Long day of travel. Not sure I'm up for the run around. If you have numbers of trusted regulars I'm happy to stay in touch and trade intel. I travel for my job, so I have regulars in almost every city.
-
08-04-22 19:21 #10987Regular Member

Posts: 10Kristin
I saw miss Kristin a few days ago. She said she was still scheduling but is having trouble with her stg account. Apparently she can't post her ad because it was locked for spam or something. I found her for the first time on them. Here is her ad on there.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
-
08-04-22 14:56 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 84Catching Up
I've used this site for some time now and it's been very useful. I've been able to visit a few this Spring and Summer and owe you all some info & opinions.
Let's start with the Rae vs Jenna. With all the chatter about Rae I had to give her a try, especially after someone compared her to Jenna (my atf). Setup was simple and she was in a nice hotel on my side of town, so we set up a lunch hour visit. She is probably mid 50's but in great shape for her age. Not a junkie & great personality. BBBJ was 9/10 and I had to rush into doggie before I lost it. For the price I would repeat.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/236951859312
Now on the Jenna. She is simply in a League of her own! I saw her last Summer and refused to review because I did not want to share her. Amazing Body, skills, personality. I could on and on. And I could go broke seeing her too much. But if your looking for a high end lady, she's it. She can be hard to get a hold of and you better just throw your picture at her right away and hope you get accepted.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/269493169930
Couple more. Kristen. I can't find her ad right now but you all know who I'm referring too surely. Reached out to her many times over the last year and finally got on the same page. Once we did, set up was simple. Arrived and we to her bedroom. A little heavier than I expected but probably the prettiest face I've had with providers, wonderful smile. Went in for the HHR and started with a BBBJ. This lead to licking the boys. Then w / o even asking it lead to the Rim job. 1st time for me and it was nice. I mean, she did not hold back. And I ended up finishing in her mouth with no run to the sink if you know what I mean. I would repeat but only for a QV with the BJ and rim deal. Great gal.
Bobo, again being lazy with the ad. It's not even her picture so. Set up is super easy. When I arrived I questioned if it was the real bobo everyone had gone crazy over. Small tight body, but the face was leathery, acne scars, and this lady was not in her 20's, probably late 30's. I back petaled and pretended to leave my cash in the car, and speed away. The handler on the text thread was not pleased but oh well. Haha!
Journey, also a great gal. Can be hard to get a hold of but I'm a regular of sorts after 3 visits since Jan. Great BBBJ and FS is great too.
-
08-04-22 09:52 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 33Awesome advice
All valid points. I very much appreciate the advice!
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 09:51 #10984Senior Member

Posts: 33Fair enough
Fair enough, Thank you so much!
Originally Posted by Fleece20
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





