Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11012

    Really?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/809619765942

    Does this person really think that posting six of the exact same ads in a row every day will really spawn interest in mongers instead of just pissing us off for wasting our time? Besides, who would want it? Sheeze!

  2. #11011

    She told me the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by KYHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I had a really fun time with Tara (it's not Tera) about a month ago. She's smart, funny, has a life, career, and is quite the little firecracker. Like as been said, she practically pounced on me kissing and was naked before I could even blink. No need to worry about breaking the ice with her. LOL.

    What find funny is I met her on SA a while ago and she's been trying to pass herself off as just exploring that kind of side hustle. Even kind of hinted she'd be down for a regular relationship. But as we know she's not new to this. She said she'd be ok if I saw other people but just asked I tell her if I had any sexual partners between and she'd do the same. I played dumb but chuckled to myself in my head. That girl has a crazy sex addiction which isn't a bad thing but there's no way she'd ever be honest about the number of dudes she's fucking. LOL.
    My experience is 100% the same. I thought it was funny when she asked me to tell her if I slept with anyone else and she would do the same. I think I'll tell her I slept with someone else just to see what she tells me. LOL.

  3. #11010

    Tara

    I had a really fun time with Tara (it's not Tera) about a month ago. She's smart, funny, has a life, career, and is quite the little firecracker. Like as been said, she practically pounced on me kissing and was naked before I could even blink. No need to worry about breaking the ice with her. LOL.

    What find funny is I met her on SA a while ago and she's been trying to pass herself off as just exploring that kind of side hustle. Even kind of hinted she'd be down for a regular relationship. But as we know she's not new to this. She said she'd be ok if I saw other people but just asked I tell her if I had any sexual partners between and she'd do the same. I played dumb but chuckled to myself in my head. That girl has a crazy sex addiction which isn't a bad thing but there's no way she'd ever be honest about the number of dudes she's fucking. LOL.

  4. #11009

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDipper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Good or bad?

    Please advice, I plan to visit next week and was thinking about booking with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ngton/87716472
    Links come and go and this one has gone. In the future try and post a name, photo and last 4 digits of phone number so we can help you out.

  5. #11008
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    What would lead you to ask? Did she pop up somewhere?
    Saw something on Erotic Monkey.

  6. #11007

    Leann

    Legit, nice provider. FS and GFE. Ad on STG showing nude photos in the shower. Last digits 6698. See my review on TER.

  7. #11006

    Lady Red / Russian Girl

    There's two providers I've been curious about for a little while, but can't find much info on.

    The first is currently going by Lady Red, but has used other names in the past when she didn't have red hair. I tried to set something up with her once, but she went silent before anything could be settled.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/096410777980

    The second I couldn't find a name for, but it says in her bio that she's Eastern European / Russian.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/638571483434

    Would love to know some more info on them before taking the plunge. Pictures attached below in case links expire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odywntuxmwe5mjc1mjzhogq0ndvkzjfhodvizdk2n2i1ota5yw.jpg.jpg‎   mtiznzy2nzi3nwi5mdu5ownhmtvlodzmowi4mjrknwjhmti0nwi.jpg.jpg‎  

  8. #11005

    Brooke Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    Is she back?
    What would lead you to ask? Did she pop up somewhere?

  9. #11004

    Does anyone know anything about these ladys

    I am new to the game still getting my feet wet. I have come across 2 young ladies I am curious about one being a girl named Lex on Skip the game and the other being Chelsi onTryst and exotic monkey. Does anyone have any info either one of these girls. I would like to schedule them but want to Make I am getting my moneys worth.

  10. #11003

    Tera-high traffic

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I just had the pleasure of meeting Tara and wow is all I can say. She is the girl in the pictures and is very petite at probably around 5 feet tall or a little taller with an athletic body and great set of bolt-ons. She lives in a nice apartment in the Hamburg area. She has a life, kids and full time job and meeting her needs to be done around that so don't expect any 3 am visits. She was clear headed and doesn't show any signs of using and has intelligence to carry on a conversation. During our visit she was up for about anything and is a freak (her words not mine although I agree!) Donation was on the higher side but trust me well worth it in how she looks and performs. I haven't seen Jenna yet but Tara has the best body in the game around here. I know I'm sounding like a fanboy but she really is now my ATF! Treat her right and she might be yours too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87846247
    Yikes, tried to set something up with her this afternoon. Says she is booked today and the rest of the weekend. Better wait till traffic dies down.

  11. #11002

    Tera

    The link says profile not available. She go by Tera on SA?


  12. #11001

    Getting fed up

    So sick of all the fake ads and scammers on STG's anymore. Every time I see a new ad I just automatically assume it's fake now. I almost feel bad for any new talent trying to advertise on there. I wish they made them verify their accounts.

  13. #11000

    Brooke Taylor

    Is she back?

  14. #10999

    Kristen The ghost

    Made contact with Kristen yesterday, texted back and forth to get the arangements set. Get the address and tell her I will be there in 10 min. Get there and. Nothing. Not a peep. Text for 15 min and then leave. Will not try again.

  15. #10998

    She's Absolutely Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    This was largely my experience, too. Same day you posted, I reached out to her. She was quick to respond, and very flirty on text. She quoted me $200 for an hour. A bit on the high side but I thought what the hell. She requested a face pic (for verification) which I sent, and she sent one in return. She behaved initially like she wanted me to head on over, but when I pushed for an address, she back peddled and said to reach out later in the evening. When I did that, it turned into "come tomorrow. It'll be worth the wait."

    I texted her again yesterday, and she was conveniently busy. She said I could come by, but she would only have about "10 minutes" of free time. As curious as I am if she would even see me that long, $200 isn't worth 10 minutes time. After a little back-and-forth, she said her evening tonight (Friday) was completely open, and she would give me a discount and all that.

    I'll update if anything substantial happens, but I'm not optimistic. Could be legit, but definitely seems like either a housewife playing games, or someone with her info having a thrill..
    Can confirm 100% that she is real. Wow. Wasn't expecting it, but damn I'm happy to be surprised.

    Has a nice, clean apartment in Hamburg. Real safe area. Met me at the door, escorted me to the bedroom, and was immediately kissing and disrobing even before I had the chance to give her the cash.

    No signs of being a user. Real level headed.

    As others have said, it's $200 for any kind of penetration. Pricey, but definitely worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape