Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 930 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Just got back from seeing this one. She looks a little older and a little bigger but for $60 was worth it. Rates are 60 qv 140 hh (and not sure 260 Hr) But I bet she would work with you. No rush pretty sweet woman. CFS she let me go at it how ever I wanted. She's pretty flexible I had her legs above her head most of the time. She was okay with Sucking on her small tits and changing positions. She's no knockout, had a few kids but over all fun, I would go again. Most the photos are enhanced or from years ago not sure. Oh I didn't pay until after and she let me shower real fast after. I think she's on tour but from Houston. She is at the bad motel 6 by Hooters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/88396889#.

  2. #9574
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You ain't missing anything she old and squishy.

    She hangs with Milfs and Gilfs and 90% of her customers are 50 plus.

    I've been to one of the parties her friend organizes and its just old ladies.
    Completely agree. They had some big meeting a few months ago, and I skipped it after looking at the attendee list. All over-the-hill chicks that I wouldn't pay because I could pick them up in a locals dive bar.

  3. #9573
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Better get moving. She's retiring.
    You ain't missing anything she old and squishy.

    She hangs with Milfs and Gilfs and 90% of her customers are 50 plus.

    I've been to one of the parties her friend organizes and its just old ladies.

  4. #9572

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Hazel a few times. She is very low key and together. No demons. The photos are accurate. She is probably mid 40's, not a spinner. I will see her again when I get back to Las Vegas.
    Better get moving. She's retiring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails firefox_6SXspUJFui.jpg‎  

  5. #9571

    Bunny

    I saw her 7 years ago in LA. Everything was covered back then, including CBJ. She was bigger than the pictures. Her service was pretty good if you like covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this bunny chick?

    Is menu open to everything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/88136780

  6. #9570

    Bunny?

    Anyone seen this bunny chick?

    Is menu open to everything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/88136780

  7. #9569

    Jazmin

    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazmin-e...s-vegas-871200

    I don't have a made subscription to them so I can't tell what they say. She has 32 reviews there, but the price seems a little TGTBT.

    I also thought I saw someone post about this in the past (and getting robbed). Anyone have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

  8. #9568

    Harley Rogue?

    Anyone seen her recently? No posts or replies from her number.

  9. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Hazel a few times. She is very low key and together. No demons. The photos are accurate. She is probably mid 40's, not a spinner. I will see her again when I get back to Las Vegas.
    I know Kiwi personally. Her reviews are all spot on.

  10. #9566

    Review of Hazel

    I have seen Hazel a few times. She is very low key and together. No demons. The photos are accurate. She is probably mid 40's, not a spinner. I will see her again when I get back to Las Vegas.

  11. #9565

  12. #9564
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #9563
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieG  [View Original Post]
    I'll be heading out your way soon and this looks right to me, but what am I missing?
    She likes to be in control of the date!

    Many guys don't like that?

  14. #9562
    Hah, fuck! I know Jenna Scarlet is on this side of town but it's been hard to get our schedules to match up.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, this side of town is damn dry. I have to travel an hour to get laid most days. I rarely see anything south of Trop and it's mostly outcall when I do.

  15. #9561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by BonaFortuna  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Can anyone provide me information of girls with incalls around the south side of town? Between the South point to the M.

    Looking for girls with tighter bodies. Also, does shy of these ad / ter sites have a way to search based off location? I am often pressed for time. 😫.
    Good luck, this side of town is damn dry. I have to travel an hour to get laid most days. I rarely see anything south of Trop and it's mostly outcall when I do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape