Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 928 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 13916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9566

    LT and VAC

    Just curious. Could anyone comment on the verification process? Specifically how long on average it takes to be verified at LT or VAC. Not big on providing any type of job info. Been to town many times and had pretty good luck with CGs, but would love to try something new this time.

  2. #9565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Just got back from seeing this one. She looks a little older and a little bigger but for $60 was worth it. Rates are 60 qv 140 hh (and not sure 260 Hr) But I bet she would work with you. No rush pretty sweet woman. CFS she let me go at it how ever I wanted. She's pretty flexible I had her legs above her head most of the time. She was okay with Sucking on her small tits and changing positions. She's no knockout, had a few kids but over all fun, I would go again. Most the photos are enhanced or from years ago not sure. Oh I didn't pay until after and she let me shower real fast after. I think she's on tour but from Houston. She is at the bad motel 6 by Hooters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/88396889#.

  3. #9564
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You ain't missing anything she old and squishy.

    She hangs with Milfs and Gilfs and 90% of her customers are 50 plus.

    I've been to one of the parties her friend organizes and its just old ladies.
    Completely agree. They had some big meeting a few months ago, and I skipped it after looking at the attendee list. All over-the-hill chicks that I wouldn't pay because I could pick them up in a locals dive bar.

  4. #9563
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Better get moving. She's retiring.
    You ain't missing anything she old and squishy.

    She hangs with Milfs and Gilfs and 90% of her customers are 50 plus.

    I've been to one of the parties her friend organizes and its just old ladies.

  5. #9562

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Hazel a few times. She is very low key and together. No demons. The photos are accurate. She is probably mid 40's, not a spinner. I will see her again when I get back to Las Vegas.
    Better get moving. She's retiring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails firefox_6SXspUJFui.jpg‎  

  6. #9561

    Bunny

    I saw her 7 years ago in LA. Everything was covered back then, including CBJ. She was bigger than the pictures. Her service was pretty good if you like covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this bunny chick?

    Is menu open to everything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/88136780

  7. #9560

    Bunny?

    Anyone seen this bunny chick?

    Is menu open to everything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/88136780

  8. #9559

    Jazmin

    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazmin-e...s-vegas-871200

    I don't have a made subscription to them so I can't tell what they say. She has 32 reviews there, but the price seems a little TGTBT.

    I also thought I saw someone post about this in the past (and getting robbed). Anyone have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

  9. #9558

    Harley Rogue?

    Anyone seen her recently? No posts or replies from her number.

  10. #9557
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Hazel a few times. She is very low key and together. No demons. The photos are accurate. She is probably mid 40's, not a spinner. I will see her again when I get back to Las Vegas.
    I know Kiwi personally. Her reviews are all spot on.

  11. #9556

    Review of Hazel

    I have seen Hazel a few times. She is very low key and together. No demons. The photos are accurate. She is probably mid 40's, not a spinner. I will see her again when I get back to Las Vegas.

  12. #9555

  13. #9554
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  14. #9553
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieG  [View Original Post]
    I'll be heading out your way soon and this looks right to me, but what am I missing?
    She likes to be in control of the date!

    Many guys don't like that?

  15. #9552
    Hah, fuck! I know Jenna Scarlet is on this side of town but it's been hard to get our schedules to match up.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, this side of town is damn dry. I have to travel an hour to get laid most days. I rarely see anything south of Trop and it's mostly outcall when I do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape