The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 928 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 13915
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9550

    She doesn't come off as a FS girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    Is she a FS provider? Thanks!
    Her reviews are good but she seems to just suck cock. I wouldn't see her if that's all she did.

  2. #9549

    Locations around the south side of town.

    Hello! Can anyone provide me information of girls with incalls around the south side of town? Between the South point to the M.

    Looking for girls with tighter bodies. Also, does shy of these ad / ter sites have a way to search based off location? I am often pressed for time. 😫.

  3. #9548

    "not for everyone" why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is a good choice but she is not for everyone?

    Have been seeing her for years when she was just another gal in Socal in the 909 when her rates we're 250-280 hr.

    I will say when ya put her ass up and face down and eat from behind them moans!
    I'll be heading out your way soon and this looks right to me, but what am I missing?

  4. #9547

    I remember her.

    From long ago, before she had "work" done. Back then you could have had her for a cup of coffee and a cig.

    But you can't go wrong.

  5. #9546
    She is a good choice but she is not for everyone?

    Have been seeing her for years when she was just another gal in Socal in the 909 when her rates we're 250-280 hr.

    I will say when ya put her ass up and face down and eat from behind them moans!

  6. #9545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Maybe

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../MarieSinclair

    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas next month and was hoping someone had a line on a specific type of provider. Looking for a woman who's very athletic and in shape, not hulking but someone with a tight body, definition, abs, etc. Age, ethnicity, and cost aren't really an issue but haven't had luck looking on my own so I figured I'd ask here. Added some pics of the body type I'm looking for. Thanks!

  7. #9544
    Is she a FS provider? Thanks!

  8. #9543
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas next month and was hoping someone had a line on a specific type of provider. Looking for a woman who's very athletic and in shape, not hulking but someone with a tight body, definition, abs, etc. Age, ethnicity, and cost aren't really an issue but haven't had luck looking on my own so I figured I'd ask here. Added some pics of the body type I'm looking for. Thanks!
    https://tryst.link/massage/anna-phoenixxx

  9. #9542
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Got a gut like she's pregnant and has a weird ass BF that is always around although he's outside!
    Please she loves ghosting people, not worth the cash.

  10. #9541

    Looking for something specific

    Going to Vegas next month and was hoping someone had a line on a specific type of provider. Looking for a woman who's very athletic and in shape, not hulking but someone with a tight body, definition, abs, etc. Age, ethnicity, and cost aren't really an issue but haven't had luck looking on my own so I figured I'd ask here. Added some pics of the body type I'm looking for. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0342.jpg‎   IMG_0340.jpg‎   IMG_0341.jpg‎   IMG_0344.jpg‎  

  11. #9540
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Always do you homework before you travel and regardless if your sole purpose is to see Kgirls in that particular destination?

    Have backups Latina, aa if your into that, Caucasian, white trailor park trash, other Asian?

    Your competing against the hometown peeps remember that for appts.

    This is also when TEr come in handy and for me P411.
    I was going for diversity, but I got ghosted a couple times on good reviewers and said fuck it.

    Agencies are easier to deal with and when I lived in Italy, they were bliss.

  12. #9539
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonic  [View Original Post]
    I've been running through an K-girl agency during my vacation (the one that I'm pretty sure is banned to talk about on here, but they've been good to me) but I did have a taste for American. I'm pretty sure the taxi ad and card I got passed are up sells (can't find anything legit about hotgirlsvegaslv anywhere).
    Always do you homework before you travel and regardless if your sole purpose is to see Kgirls in that particular destination?

    Have backups Latina, aa if your into that, Caucasian, white trailor park trash, other Asian?

    Your competing against the hometown peeps remember that for appts.

    This is also when TEr come in handy and for me P411.

  13. #9538
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    I've been running through an K-girl agency during my vacation (the one that I'm pretty sure is banned to talk about on here, but they've been good to me) but I did have a taste for American. I'm pretty sure the taxi ad and card I got passed are up sells (can't find anything legit about hotgirlsvegaslv anywhere).

  14. #9537
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    You have some good choices:

    https://www.models-world.com/nevada/kellie-sinz/

    https://lasvegas.sugarnights.com/escorts/you-are-bored

    http://www.angelgirl.com/

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/heidi-olsen/

    http://www.kitoflasvegas.com/

    There are more but they are all top rated and you should have no issues bringing any of them up to your room. They have all been around for a while and never any issues reported about robbing etc.
    Jesus, last time I saw sinz was almost a decade ago. She's a bit shorter than I had expected but goddamnit could she suck a dick. And I think she let me hit it greek, she is a CFS chick just FYI unless things have changed over the years. And I'm glad angelgirl is still around, though her pics are still the same when I first got intot his hobby 10+ years ago so.

  15. #9536

    Anyone try Kennedy

    https://tryst.link/escort/kennedyluv207

    I'm thinking of meeting this girl today, anyone had any experiences with her? And know if she provides BBBJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape