The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 928 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 13919
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9569

    Jazmin

    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazmin-e...s-vegas-871200

    I don't have a made subscription to them so I can't tell what they say. She has 32 reviews there, but the price seems a little TGTBT.

    I also thought I saw someone post about this in the past (and getting robbed). Anyone have any experience with her?

    Thanks.

  2. #9568

    Harley Rogue?

    Anyone seen her recently? No posts or replies from her number.

  3. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Hazel a few times. She is very low key and together. No demons. The photos are accurate. She is probably mid 40's, not a spinner. I will see her again when I get back to Las Vegas.
    I know Kiwi personally. Her reviews are all spot on.

  4. #9566

    Review of Hazel

    I have seen Hazel a few times. She is very low key and together. No demons. The photos are accurate. She is probably mid 40's, not a spinner. I will see her again when I get back to Las Vegas.

  5. #9565

  6. #9564
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  7. #9563
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieG  [View Original Post]
    I'll be heading out your way soon and this looks right to me, but what am I missing?
    She likes to be in control of the date!

    Many guys don't like that?

  8. #9562
    Hah, fuck! I know Jenna Scarlet is on this side of town but it's been hard to get our schedules to match up.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, this side of town is damn dry. I have to travel an hour to get laid most days. I rarely see anything south of Trop and it's mostly outcall when I do.

  9. #9561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by BonaFortuna  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Can anyone provide me information of girls with incalls around the south side of town? Between the South point to the M.

    Looking for girls with tighter bodies. Also, does shy of these ad / ter sites have a way to search based off location? I am often pressed for time. 😫.
    Good luck, this side of town is damn dry. I have to travel an hour to get laid most days. I rarely see anything south of Trop and it's mostly outcall when I do.

  10. #9560

    She doesn't come off as a FS girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    Is she a FS provider? Thanks!
    Her reviews are good but she seems to just suck cock. I wouldn't see her if that's all she did.

  11. #9559

    Locations around the south side of town.

    Hello! Can anyone provide me information of girls with incalls around the south side of town? Between the South point to the M.

    Looking for girls with tighter bodies. Also, does shy of these ad / ter sites have a way to search based off location? I am often pressed for time. 😫.

  12. #9558

    "not for everyone" why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is a good choice but she is not for everyone?

    Have been seeing her for years when she was just another gal in Socal in the 909 when her rates we're 250-280 hr.

    I will say when ya put her ass up and face down and eat from behind them moans!
    I'll be heading out your way soon and this looks right to me, but what am I missing?

  13. #9557

    I remember her.

    From long ago, before she had "work" done. Back then you could have had her for a cup of coffee and a cig.

    But you can't go wrong.

  14. #9556
    She is a good choice but she is not for everyone?

    Have been seeing her for years when she was just another gal in Socal in the 909 when her rates we're 250-280 hr.

    I will say when ya put her ass up and face down and eat from behind them moans!

  15. #9555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Maybe

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../MarieSinclair

    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas next month and was hoping someone had a line on a specific type of provider. Looking for a woman who's very athletic and in shape, not hulking but someone with a tight body, definition, abs, etc. Age, ethnicity, and cost aren't really an issue but haven't had luck looking on my own so I figured I'd ask here. Added some pics of the body type I'm looking for. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape