Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 732 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Any info of 32 yrs old, blonde, Haverhill area?

    "Book Babe 32 Female Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States.

    First time for everything!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-5f32db827af1

    Let me know. Thanks.
    Typical can not host wants 4 $ Super hard to lay down plans with.

  2. #6990

    Any info of 32 yrs old, blonde, Haverhill area?

    Any info of 32 yrs old, blonde, Haverhill area?

    "Book Babe 32 Female Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States.

    First time for everything!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-5f32db827af1

    Let me know. Thanks.

  3. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any information? Boston area.
    She messaged me the other day. Her pics seem suspect to me. We have only talked minor pleasantries I'm still waiting for a reply with a few more direct questions.

    Also curious if anyone else has any information.

  4. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcurran750  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    New to SA. Came across the below profile seems to be genuine. Has anyone had any experience?

    Thanks in Advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-22777f1578f2
    She may be in the Dover area if it is who I think it is. Have not seen her but at her price point with no incall she is a pass for me. Definitely reach out to her and get her info and maybe she is willing to negotiate her ask?

  5. #6987

    Caitlin

    I haven't seen her. She seems real to me. Caitlin indicated concord nh area, $500, and cannot host. Price exceeds my price-point comfort, plus no hosting, makes her incompatible to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcurran750  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    New to SA. Came across the below profile seems to be genuine. Has anyone had any experience?

    Thanks in Advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-22777f1578f2

  6. #6986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcurran750  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    New to SA. Came across the below profile seems to be genuine. Has anyone had any experience?

    Thanks in Advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-22777f1578f2
    The grammar is just off. Screams fake to me.

  7. #6985

    Caitlin

    Hi,

    New to SA. Came across the below profile seems to be genuine. Has anyone had any experience?

    Thanks in Advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-22777f1578f2

  8. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-d6c2828477d9

    Anyone seen her? I tried a couple weeks ago but she got impatient and a bit rude. But I confirmed she's real, and I think was willing to meet for 300 iirc.
    The profile is rude itself. Women with profiles like that often are trouble.

  9. #6983
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-d6c2828477d9

    Anyone seen her? I tried a couple weeks ago but she got impatient and a bit rude. But I confirmed she's real, and I think was willing to meet for 300 iirc.

  10. #6982

    Bellarose

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-ac32bc368d61 - Anyone have feedback. PM is fine if not here. Thanks.

  11. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by WTRope  [View Original Post]
    This chick: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-ba43f8d546cb.

    Is a few things.

    1. An absolute ****.

    2. Equally happy doing a date or simple pay-to-play visit.

    3. Able to host.

    4. Ok with short notice.

    Not cheap, but it's negotiable and reasonable in exchange for what you get.
    I talked with her before and I gave her my offer and I think she wouldn't even tell me what her asking price was. Can you post her private pics?

  12. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    An absolute what? Also what was the general range? I've talked to her before but we never talked turkey LOL. Thanks for the info!
    Absolute.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    LOL. In a good way. She likes sex. That is my number one thing, way beyond looks. Do they like doing it or are they merely tolerating it.

    +/- 700 but it's all situational.

  13. #6979

    Baroque

    Quote Originally Posted by WTRope  [View Original Post]
    This chick: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-ba43f8d546cb.

    Is a few things.

    1. An absolute ****.

    2. Equally happy doing a date or simple pay-to-play visit.

    3. Able to host.

    4. Ok with short notice.

    Not cheap, but it's negotiable and reasonable in exchange for what you get.
    An absolute what? Also what was the general range? I've talked to her before but we never talked turkey LOL. Thanks for the info!

  14. #6978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Any info on "Naughtyfun", 37, Revere, on Seeking? She listed in her profile, 5'1, and thin. I was exchanging messages with her. She quoted $300, but she subsequently either blocked me or deleted her profile, when I tried to negotiate with her.

    Sounded interesting. Pics were nice. New profile. Any info appreciated.
    Looks like she deleted.

  15. #6977

    Recommended

    This chick: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-ba43f8d546cb.

    Is a few things.

    1. An absolute ****.

    2. Equally happy doing a date or simple pay-to-play visit.

    3. Able to host.

    4. Ok with short notice.

    Not cheap, but it's negotiable and reasonable in exchange for what you get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape