Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 10956
-
08-08-22 16:44 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 702Message her and ask for 'them.
Originally Posted by Jeremy66
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 16:44 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 702See how the location is set to "New Hampshire, New Hampshire" instead of naming a town? That's common to MANY scammer profiles. Always a red flag in and of itself.
Originally Posted by Tcurran750
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 16:36 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 51Blblblblblblbll.
-
08-08-22 15:21 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 51Anything on this girl? Looks very pretty. Would like to see those private pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-96e3d44c2825
-
08-08-22 13:16 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 653I just messaged her. If I have anything, I'll keep you guys posted.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 12:46 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 130Typical can not host wants 4 $ Super hard to lay down plans with.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 12:34 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 1727Any info of 32 yrs old, blonde, Haverhill area?
Any info of 32 yrs old, blonde, Haverhill area?
"Book Babe 32 Female Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States.
First time for everything!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-5f32db827af1
Let me know. Thanks.
-
08-08-22 11:54 #6989Regular Member

Posts: 8She messaged me the other day. Her pics seem suspect to me. We have only talked minor pleasantries I'm still waiting for a reply with a few more direct questions.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
Also curious if anyone else has any information.
-
08-07-22 21:19 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 650She may be in the Dover area if it is who I think it is. Have not seen her but at her price point with no incall she is a pass for me. Definitely reach out to her and get her info and maybe she is willing to negotiate her ask?
Originally Posted by Tcurran750
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 17:16 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 1727Caitlin
I haven't seen her. She seems real to me. Caitlin indicated concord nh area, $500, and cannot host. Price exceeds my price-point comfort, plus no hosting, makes her incompatible to me.
Originally Posted by Tcurran750
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 23:37 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 117The grammar is just off. Screams fake to me.
Originally Posted by Tcurran750
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 22:16 #6985Regular Member

Posts: 1Caitlin
Hi,
New to SA. Came across the below profile seems to be genuine. Has anyone had any experience?
Thanks in Advance.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-22777f1578f2
-
08-06-22 13:57 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 702The profile is rude itself. Women with profiles like that often are trouble.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 12:10 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 117https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-d6c2828477d9
Anyone seen her? I tried a couple weeks ago but she got impatient and a bit rude. But I confirmed she's real, and I think was willing to meet for 300 iirc.
-
08-05-22 12:26 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 90Bellarose
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-ac32bc368d61 - Anyone have feedback. PM is fine if not here. Thanks.











Reply With Quote



