Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 10966
-
08-08-22 12:46 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 130Typical can not host wants 4 $ Super hard to lay down plans with.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 12:34 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 1731Any info of 32 yrs old, blonde, Haverhill area?
Any info of 32 yrs old, blonde, Haverhill area?
"Book Babe 32 Female Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States.
First time for everything!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-5f32db827af1
Let me know. Thanks.
-
08-08-22 11:54 #6989Regular Member

Posts: 8She messaged me the other day. Her pics seem suspect to me. We have only talked minor pleasantries I'm still waiting for a reply with a few more direct questions.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
Also curious if anyone else has any information.
-
08-07-22 21:19 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 650She may be in the Dover area if it is who I think it is. Have not seen her but at her price point with no incall she is a pass for me. Definitely reach out to her and get her info and maybe she is willing to negotiate her ask?
Originally Posted by Tcurran750
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 17:16 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 1731Caitlin
I haven't seen her. She seems real to me. Caitlin indicated concord nh area, $500, and cannot host. Price exceeds my price-point comfort, plus no hosting, makes her incompatible to me.
Originally Posted by Tcurran750
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 23:37 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 117The grammar is just off. Screams fake to me.
Originally Posted by Tcurran750
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 22:16 #6985Regular Member

Posts: 1Caitlin
Hi,
New to SA. Came across the below profile seems to be genuine. Has anyone had any experience?
Thanks in Advance.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-22777f1578f2
-
08-06-22 13:57 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 702The profile is rude itself. Women with profiles like that often are trouble.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 12:10 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 117https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-d6c2828477d9
Anyone seen her? I tried a couple weeks ago but she got impatient and a bit rude. But I confirmed she's real, and I think was willing to meet for 300 iirc.
-
08-05-22 12:26 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 90Bellarose
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-ac32bc368d61 - Anyone have feedback. PM is fine if not here. Thanks.
-
08-04-22 16:18 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 117I talked with her before and I gave her my offer and I think she wouldn't even tell me what her asking price was. Can you post her private pics?
Originally Posted by WTRope
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 15:48 #6980Regular Member

Posts: 4Absolute.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
[Deleted by Admin]
LOL. In a good way. She likes sex. That is my number one thing, way beyond looks. Do they like doing it or are they merely tolerating it.
+/- 700 but it's all situational.
-
08-04-22 15:11 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 203Baroque
An absolute what? Also what was the general range? I've talked to her before but we never talked turkey LOL. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by WTRope
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 14:22 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 117Looks like she deleted.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 10:36 #6977Regular Member

Posts: 4Recommended
This chick: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-ba43f8d546cb.
Is a few things.
1. An absolute ****.
2. Equally happy doing a date or simple pay-to-play visit.
3. Able to host.
4. Ok with short notice.
Not cheap, but it's negotiable and reasonable in exchange for what you get.











Reply With Quote





