Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 17947
-
08-10-22 11:19 #11017Regular Member

Posts: 6Great reviews
Does Tara off multiple pops?
Originally Posted by LaneSplitter
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 07:01 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 45Tara Fan
Great time with Tara yesterday. Nice clean apartment, safe and discreet location. Bangin little body with perky rack. Doc did an outstanding job. Quick response, scheduled for next day, I was on time and she was on fire! Pretty little bald puss, great booty, all around a great package. I will repeat for sure. Add me to the fanboy list.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 18:11 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 221Really?
Well it's a TS who apparently is too damn stupid not to advertise in the female escort section, so you decide. I've reported this ad oftenandapparently the admin doesn't give a shit.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 16:02 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 61Blue Sapphire
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...A/510563343070
Anyone seen her? Please share. Interested in a blowjob from her with glasses on.
-
08-09-22 10:09 #11013Banned Member

Posts: 1056RaeRae
Well it's only one Rae but I thought that might make it easier to find on a search. Maybe we should adopt that method for girls who have less than 4 letters in their name. I think they pick 2 and 3 letter names because they know we can't search out bad reviews that way. This has been a public service announcement, now on to the review portion of the program.
Thanks to those that have left good reviews about her I thought I would check her out as the 40 something MILF is something I gravitate to for a few reasons. Generally habit free and like what they do for the most part, plus their skill set tends to be off the charts when you connect with the right one. Rae didn't disappoint.
She was freshly showered and made up, makeup and lipstick when I arrived, with a nice lingerie set on that accented her incredible all natural twins. What a sight. Past reviews about her oral talents are spot on, she enjoys the work and takes direction well. I could have finished there but she wanted to do other things so who was I to tell her no! She rides like a jockey at Keeneland and the view from K9 was spectacular as well. Will I see her again? Book it Danny!
Was in a decent clean hotel near 75 and an exit named after a horse. I think you know the place. Treat her like the lady she is, we need to keep the good ones!
-
08-08-22 16:42 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 445Really?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/809619765942
Does this person really think that posting six of the exact same ads in a row every day will really spawn interest in mongers instead of just pissing us off for wasting our time? Besides, who would want it? Sheeze!
-
08-08-22 05:43 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 568She told me the same thing
My experience is 100% the same. I thought it was funny when she asked me to tell her if I slept with anyone else and she would do the same. I think I'll tell her I slept with someone else just to see what she tells me. LOL.
Originally Posted by KYHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 21:43 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 168Tara
I had a really fun time with Tara (it's not Tera) about a month ago. She's smart, funny, has a life, career, and is quite the little firecracker. Like as been said, she practically pounced on me kissing and was naked before I could even blink. No need to worry about breaking the ice with her. LOL.
What find funny is I met her on SA a while ago and she's been trying to pass herself off as just exploring that kind of side hustle. Even kind of hinted she'd be down for a regular relationship. But as we know she's not new to this. She said she'd be ok if I saw other people but just asked I tell her if I had any sexual partners between and she'd do the same. I played dumb but chuckled to myself in my head. That girl has a crazy sex addiction which isn't a bad thing but there's no way she'd ever be honest about the number of dudes she's fucking. LOL.
-
08-07-22 18:37 #11009Banned Member

Posts: 1056Milf
Links come and go and this one has gone. In the future try and post a name, photo and last 4 digits of phone number so we can help you out.
Originally Posted by BlackDipper
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 13:57 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw something on Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 11:43 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 208Leann
Legit, nice provider. FS and GFE. Ad on STG showing nude photos in the shower. Last digits 6698. See my review on TER.
-
08-07-22 08:32 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 68Lady Red / Russian Girl
There's two providers I've been curious about for a little while, but can't find much info on.
The first is currently going by Lady Red, but has used other names in the past when she didn't have red hair. I tried to set something up with her once, but she went silent before anything could be settled.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/096410777980
The second I couldn't find a name for, but it says in her bio that she's Eastern European / Russian.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/638571483434
Would love to know some more info on them before taking the plunge. Pictures attached below in case links expire.
-
08-07-22 07:39 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 145Brooke Taylor
What would lead you to ask? Did she pop up somewhere?
Originally Posted by Layingaround
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 02:38 #11004Regular Member

Posts: 17Does anyone know anything about these ladys
I am new to the game still getting my feet wet. I have come across 2 young ladies I am curious about one being a girl named Lex on Skip the game and the other being Chelsi onTryst and exotic monkey. Does anyone have any info either one of these girls. I would like to schedule them but want to Make I am getting my moneys worth.
-
08-06-22 19:22 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 484Tera-high traffic
Yikes, tried to set something up with her this afternoon. Says she is booked today and the rest of the weekend. Better wait till traffic dies down.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





