Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 964 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11006

    Lady Red / Russian Girl

    There's two providers I've been curious about for a little while, but can't find much info on.

    The first is currently going by Lady Red, but has used other names in the past when she didn't have red hair. I tried to set something up with her once, but she went silent before anything could be settled.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/096410777980

    The second I couldn't find a name for, but it says in her bio that she's Eastern European / Russian.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/638571483434

    Would love to know some more info on them before taking the plunge. Pictures attached below in case links expire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odywntuxmwe5mjc1mjzhogq0ndvkzjfhodvizdk2n2i1ota5yw.jpg.jpg‎   mtiznzy2nzi3nwi5mdu5ownhmtvlodzmowi4mjrknwjhmti0nwi.jpg.jpg‎  

  2. #11005

    Brooke Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Layingaround  [View Original Post]
    Is she back?
    What would lead you to ask? Did she pop up somewhere?

  3. #11004

    Does anyone know anything about these ladys

    I am new to the game still getting my feet wet. I have come across 2 young ladies I am curious about one being a girl named Lex on Skip the game and the other being Chelsi onTryst and exotic monkey. Does anyone have any info either one of these girls. I would like to schedule them but want to Make I am getting my moneys worth.

  4. #11003

    Tera-high traffic

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I just had the pleasure of meeting Tara and wow is all I can say. She is the girl in the pictures and is very petite at probably around 5 feet tall or a little taller with an athletic body and great set of bolt-ons. She lives in a nice apartment in the Hamburg area. She has a life, kids and full time job and meeting her needs to be done around that so don't expect any 3 am visits. She was clear headed and doesn't show any signs of using and has intelligence to carry on a conversation. During our visit she was up for about anything and is a freak (her words not mine although I agree!) Donation was on the higher side but trust me well worth it in how she looks and performs. I haven't seen Jenna yet but Tara has the best body in the game around here. I know I'm sounding like a fanboy but she really is now my ATF! Treat her right and she might be yours too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87846247
    Yikes, tried to set something up with her this afternoon. Says she is booked today and the rest of the weekend. Better wait till traffic dies down.

  5. #11002

    Tera

    The link says profile not available. She go by Tera on SA?


  6. #11001

    Getting fed up

    So sick of all the fake ads and scammers on STG's anymore. Every time I see a new ad I just automatically assume it's fake now. I almost feel bad for any new talent trying to advertise on there. I wish they made them verify their accounts.

  7. #11000

    Brooke Taylor

    Is she back?

  8. #10999

    Kristen The ghost

    Made contact with Kristen yesterday, texted back and forth to get the arangements set. Get the address and tell her I will be there in 10 min. Get there and. Nothing. Not a peep. Text for 15 min and then leave. Will not try again.

  9. #10998

    She's Absolutely Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    This was largely my experience, too. Same day you posted, I reached out to her. She was quick to respond, and very flirty on text. She quoted me $200 for an hour. A bit on the high side but I thought what the hell. She requested a face pic (for verification) which I sent, and she sent one in return. She behaved initially like she wanted me to head on over, but when I pushed for an address, she back peddled and said to reach out later in the evening. When I did that, it turned into "come tomorrow. It'll be worth the wait."

    I texted her again yesterday, and she was conveniently busy. She said I could come by, but she would only have about "10 minutes" of free time. As curious as I am if she would even see me that long, $200 isn't worth 10 minutes time. After a little back-and-forth, she said her evening tonight (Friday) was completely open, and she would give me a discount and all that.

    I'll update if anything substantial happens, but I'm not optimistic. Could be legit, but definitely seems like either a housewife playing games, or someone with her info having a thrill..
    Can confirm 100% that she is real. Wow. Wasn't expecting it, but damn I'm happy to be surprised.

    Has a nice, clean apartment in Hamburg. Real safe area. Met me at the door, escorted me to the bedroom, and was immediately kissing and disrobing even before I had the chance to give her the cash.

    No signs of being a user. Real level headed.

    As others have said, it's $200 for any kind of penetration. Pricey, but definitely worth it.

  10. #10997

    Kristen

    Dreamed a session with Kristen. Nice gal with big tits. Great bbj skills.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ngton-295948-2#erotic.

  11. #10996

    She isn't new to this LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she would do outcalls and the donation was $200 per session for incall but that might change since she is new to this.
    I'm sure she will tell everyone that though. I saw her pre-pandemic back in summer of 2019. Met her on SA. But she is a lot of fun.

  12. #10995

    Yes to outcalls

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDipper  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer outcalls? What was the $ damage?
    She told me that she would do outcalls and the donation was $200 per session for incall but that might change since she is new to this.

  13. #10994

    She is on SA for long time now

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-0e47f336f00b

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I just had the pleasure of meeting Tara and wow is all I can say. She is the girl in the pictures and is very petite at probably around 5 feet tall or a little taller with an athletic body and great set of bolt-ons. She lives in a nice apartment in the Hamburg area. She has a life, kids and full time job and meeting her needs to be done around that so don't expect any 3 am visits. She was clear headed and doesn't show any signs of using and has intelligence to carry on a conversation. During our visit she was up for about anything and is a freak (her words not mine although I agree!) Donation was on the higher side but trust me well worth it in how she looks and performs. I haven't seen Jenna yet but Tara has the best body in the game around here. I know I'm sounding like a fanboy but she really is now my ATF! Treat her right and she might be yours too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87846247

  14. #10993

    Outcalll?

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I just had the pleasure of meeting Tara and wow is all I can say. She is the girl in the pictures and is very petite at probably around 5 feet tall or a little taller with an athletic body and great set of bolt-ons. She lives in a nice apartment in the Hamburg area. She has a life, kids and full time job and meeting her needs to be done around that so don't expect any 3 am visits. She was clear headed and doesn't show any signs of using and has intelligence to carry on a conversation. During our visit she was up for about anything and is a freak (her words not mine although I agree!) Donation was on the higher side but trust me well worth it in how she looks and performs. I haven't seen Jenna yet but Tara has the best body in the game around here. I know I'm sounding like a fanboy but she really is now my ATF! Treat her right and she might be yours too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87846247
    Does she offer outcalls? What was the $ damage?

  15. #10992

    Tara. My new ATF!

    I just had the pleasure of meeting Tara and wow is all I can say. She is the girl in the pictures and is very petite at probably around 5 feet tall or a little taller with an athletic body and great set of bolt-ons. She lives in a nice apartment in the Hamburg area. She has a life, kids and full time job and meeting her needs to be done around that so don't expect any 3 am visits. She was clear headed and doesn't show any signs of using and has intelligence to carry on a conversation. During our visit she was up for about anything and is a freak (her words not mine although I agree!) Donation was on the higher side but trust me well worth it in how she looks and performs. I haven't seen Jenna yet but Tara has the best body in the game around here. I know I'm sounding like a fanboy but she really is now my ATF! Treat her right and she might be yours too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87846247

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape