Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 928 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 13916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9536

    Anyone try Kennedy

    https://tryst.link/escort/kennedyluv207

    I'm thinking of meeting this girl today, anyone had any experiences with her? And know if she provides BBBJ?

  2. #9535

    Amandababe

    She is here right now, remember seeing her two years ago or so, super high energy and fun, she doesn't have many pics, anyone see her recently? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DurpleFish  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, to echo the other reviews on PD, high energy and enthusiasm. Great time. If you've seen AmandaBabe from PD who went between here and CA, Sadie reminded me of her.

  3. #9534
    Quote Originally Posted by Copeman  [View Original Post]
    Any older providers, 50+, that anyone recommends? Going to be in town next week and I prefer a more aged provider. Also, I've seen where some people had issues bringing them up to their rooms due to potential robberies. Is that a common thing in Vegas? Should a visitor visit an AMP instead?
    You have some good choices:

    https://www.models-world.com/nevada/kellie-sinz/

    https://lasvegas.sugarnights.com/escorts/you-are-bored

    http://www.angelgirl.com/

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/heidi-olsen/

    http://www.kitoflasvegas.com/

    There are more but they are all top rated and you should have no issues bringing any of them up to your room. They have all been around for a while and never any issues reported about robbing etc.

  4. #9533

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Her tryst ad screams do all the investigative work you can find on her? Googling every # or email for her.

    But, my take she is upseller and your only getting a massage with Vaseling lotion.

    Oh you want that baby, Sorry I don't offer that type of date.

    Move on.
    Did respond to me with no greek no cip no mention of deposit but may if / when I try tried to schedule IDK grk would have been nice and no cip is ok but takes away from it to me but may try to schedule when I get time would be ok at her stated $ but not much more if she going to upsell for the little things like daty, BBBJ etc.

  5. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up last week or so ago and whoever it was that answered is extremely rude, difficult and a plain c*nt.

    I tried from another number with no reply at all. So. Good luck.
    Got it, thanks for heads up. A little research and this thing screams "avoid".

  6. #9531

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?
    Tried to set something up last week or so ago and whoever it was that answered is extremely rude, difficult and a plain c*nt.

    I tried from another number with no reply at all. So. Good luck.

  7. #9530

    Older Ladies

    Any older providers, 50+, that anyone recommends? Going to be in town next week and I prefer a more aged provider. Also, I've seen where some people had issues bringing them up to their rooms due to potential robberies. Is that a common thing in Vegas? Should a visitor visit an AMP instead?

  8. #9529
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?
    I've seen her twice, to echo the other reviews on PD, high energy and enthusiasm. Great time. If you've seen AmandaBabe from PD who went between here and CA, Sadie reminded me of her.

  9. #9528

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Bxy444  [View Original Post]
    Is Labor Day absolutely insane in LV that time of year? I am coming from out of state looking to get pointed in the right direction. Is EROs a safe / trusted site to schedule meetings? Thanks in advance for all the help, feel free to PM if needed.
    My experience with Eros is most of them are scams or a ton of upsell. PD, TER, or even them are better then Eros.

    Good luck.

  10. #9527

    Labor Day

    Is Labor Day absolutely insane in LV that time of year? I am coming from out of state looking to get pointed in the right direction. Is EROs a safe / trusted site to schedule meetings? Thanks in advance for all the help, feel free to PM if needed.

  11. #9526
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?
    Yep, that's me. Here on business and this is my first time to the escort world.

  12. #9525
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaChops  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/tastysadiejames

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sadie-ja...-vegas-1005232

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/lovelotofsadie

    Was able to schedule an IC with her last week. She had a few 5 star reviews on PD and priced reasonable at $330 an hour, so I decided why not. Guessing she's low volume and does it for fun? Said she's a chef so I dunno. I see her prices varied a little bit depending on website, but she didn't mention anything about the donation once. I was at her IC hotel on the strip within 2. 5 hrs from when I first messaged here. A large part of that time was she had maintenance in her room fixing her TV. She didn't even screen me really, I just used the screening info on PD, which was just basic info like age, race, height / weight. Never asked for a photo or I'd.

    Pictures are obviously with filters so she has perfect skin / makeup in the photos. She was really that pretty, petite, tight body in person (like 5' 2"100) when she opened the door, but with a different hairstyle. She was easy to talk to. Turned out we graduated from the same high school so it really was like hanging out with an old friend. No bare, CIM / COF, Greek services, but aside from that she was game for everything else I wanted to do. She loved DFK and DATY..
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?

  13. #9524
    https://tryst.link/escort/tastysadiejames

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sadie-ja...-vegas-1005232

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/lovelotofsadie

    Was able to schedule an IC with her last week. She had a few 5 star reviews on PD and priced reasonable at $330 an hour, so I decided why not. Guessing she's low volume and does it for fun? Said she's a chef so I dunno. I see her prices varied a little bit depending on website, but she didn't mention anything about the donation once. I was at her IC hotel on the strip within 2. 5 hrs from when I first messaged here. A large part of that time was she had maintenance in her room fixing her TV. She didn't even screen me really, I just used the screening info on PD, which was just basic info like age, race, height / weight. Never asked for a photo or I'd.

    Pictures are obviously with filters so she has perfect skin / makeup in the photos. She was really that pretty, petite, tight body in person (like 5' 2"100) when she opened the door, but with a different hairstyle. She was easy to talk to. Turned out we graduated from the same high school so it really was like hanging out with an old friend. No bare, CIM / COF, Greek services, but aside from that she was game for everything else I wanted to do. She loved DFK and DATY. Kitty looks immaculate, no odor, tasted great, she really does take care of herself. I hate the smell of cigarettes and couldn't detect any, but she does vape (at the end of the session, not during) if that matters to anyone. I'd definitely repeat if we cross paths again in the future.

  14. #9523
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Her tryst ad screams do all the investigative work you can find on her? Googling every # or email for her.

    But, my take she is upseller and your only getting a massage with Vaseling lotion.

    Oh you want that baby, Sorry I don't offer that type of date.

    Move on.
    There are several scam flags here. Never ever ever pay a deposit. Notice photo shop photos. Notice the +1 in front of the phone number. Never ever give your room number to these frauds. If you want to see some legit massage gals, go to the Ter site.

  15. #9522
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy253  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum
    Her tryst ad screams do all the investigative work you can find on her? Googling every # or email for her.

    But, my take she is upseller and your only getting a massage with Vaseling lotion.

    Oh you want that baby, Sorry I don't offer that type of date.

    Move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape