Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 13917
-
08-06-22 20:08 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 110Hah, fuck! I know Jenna Scarlet is on this side of town but it's been hard to get our schedules to match up.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 03:00 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 648Good luck, this side of town is damn dry. I have to travel an hour to get laid most days. I rarely see anything south of Trop and it's mostly outcall when I do.
Originally Posted by BonaFortuna
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 23:38 #9550Senior Member

Posts: 808She doesn't come off as a FS girl
Her reviews are good but she seems to just suck cock. I wouldn't see her if that's all she did.
Originally Posted by Pajdar88
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 21:23 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 110Locations around the south side of town.
Hello! Can anyone provide me information of girls with incalls around the south side of town? Between the South point to the M.
Looking for girls with tighter bodies. Also, does shy of these ad / ter sites have a way to search based off location? I am often pressed for time. 😫.
-
08-05-22 17:34 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 68"not for everyone" why not?
I'll be heading out your way soon and this looks right to me, but what am I missing?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 09:48 #9547Senior Member

Posts: 808I remember her.
From long ago, before she had "work" done. Back then you could have had her for a cup of coffee and a cig.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
But you can't go wrong.
-
08-05-22 02:18 #9546Senior Member

Posts: 7266She is a good choice but she is not for everyone?
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
Have been seeing her for years when she was just another gal in Socal in the 909 when her rates we're 250-280 hr.
I will say when ya put her ass up and face down and eat from behind them moans!
-
08-05-22 00:47 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 459Maybe
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../MarieSinclair
Originally Posted by Pajdar88
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:58 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 48Is she a FS provider? Thanks!
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:29 #9543Senior Member

Posts: 403https://tryst.link/massage/anna-phoenixxx
Originally Posted by Pajdar88
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 05:08 #9542Senior Member

Posts: 38Please she loves ghosting people, not worth the cash.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 02:44 #9541Senior Member

Posts: 48Looking for something specific
Going to Vegas next month and was hoping someone had a line on a specific type of provider. Looking for a woman who's very athletic and in shape, not hulking but someone with a tight body, definition, abs, etc. Age, ethnicity, and cost aren't really an issue but haven't had luck looking on my own so I figured I'd ask here. Added some pics of the body type I'm looking for. Thanks!
-
08-03-22 21:55 #9540Regular Member

Posts: 14I was going for diversity, but I got ghosted a couple times on good reviewers and said fuck it.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Agencies are easier to deal with and when I lived in Italy, they were bliss.
-
08-03-22 21:03 #9539Senior Member

Posts: 7266Always do you homework before you travel and regardless if your sole purpose is to see Kgirls in that particular destination?
Originally Posted by Zonic
[View Original Post]
Have backups Latina, aa if your into that, Caucasian, white trailor park trash, other Asian?
Your competing against the hometown peeps remember that for appts.
This is also when TEr come in handy and for me P411.
-
08-03-22 20:27 #9538Regular Member

Posts: 14I've been running through an K-girl agency during my vacation (the one that I'm pretty sure is banned to talk about on here, but they've been good to me) but I did have a taste for American. I'm pretty sure the taxi ad and card I got passed are up sells (can't find anything legit about hotgirlsvegaslv anywhere).










Reply With Quote




