Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 735 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 11013
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two? Some of reviews look fake (posted by new users). Lidiya looks fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
    Wondering the same since they're both from the same agency as Eva_Love and Leah_Love to where things are hit or miss despite them claiming GFE. Eva was a disappointing experience to me.

  2. #5702
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan8844  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this agency!! Ghosted me after making me drive all the way for 45 minutes and wait for 20.

    They will bait and switch out to another ugly provider that looks nothing like the pics. I'll never do these Russian agencies again FML.
    I actually just met up with Lidiya (Liza) and had a good time. Agency reused the profile which was a latina on the other board. Good GFE experience, sexy spinner. Want to try the other one next.

  3. #5701
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two? Some of reviews look fake (posted by new users). Lidiya looks fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
    Avoid this agency!! Ghosted me after making me drive all the way for 45 minutes and wait for 20.

    They will bait and switch out to another ugly provider that looks nothing like the pics. I'll never do these Russian agencies again FML.

  4. #5700

    Meat Curtains

    I was wondering if anyone could recommend any providers that have a large labia? And love DATY.

  5. #5699

    Odezza

    Anybody seen her? Suppose to see her tomorrow.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-One-Week-Only!-Let-s-Make-some-Summer-Memories-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-Playful-Perky-and-Sometimes-a-little-NAUGHTY-%26%23128520%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127872%3 B-%26%23128242%3 B- (971) 253-11XX-New-number.

  6. #5698

    Lidiya & Allisson

    Any info on these two? Some of reviews look fake (posted by new users). Lidiya looks fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

  7. #5697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    LuvKrystal

    Ask her, she didn't seem receptive when I was there based on the crappy experience she left me with. I hope she let's you hit it raw.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    But, does she offer bbfs?

  8. #5696
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's not as facially attractive as her pictures are, acne scars and caked make up. GFE is trash, bragged to me about her bbj skills but I've had better oral from prudish women tbh. You're better off spending the 5 bills on a slur that's 300 and then buying yourself a 6 pack and a steak dinner.
    But, does she offer bbfs?

  9. #5695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    LuvKrystal

    She's not as facially attractive as her pictures are, acne scars and caked make up. GFE is trash, bragged to me about her bbj skills but I've had better oral from prudish women tbh. You're better off spending the 5 bills on a slur that's 300 and then buying yourself a 6 pack and a steak dinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on LuvKrystal on the other site? Couldn't find much of any information on her here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....llevue-Incall-*get-Krystalized-%26%23128142%3 B.

    I feel like she's one of those low-key yet extremely popular providers as she doesn't post often but her ads get a ton of views. Granted she has nice pictures.

    Makes me think she provides something extra when I see a ton of views like that each time. She's on the high end though at 5, so I wouldn't pull the trigger unless it's worth it.

  10. #5694

    Luvkrystal

    Anyone have any info on LuvKrystal on the other site? Couldn't find much of any information on her here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....llevue-Incall-*get-Krystalized-%26%23128142%3 B.

    I feel like she's one of those low-key yet extremely popular providers as she doesn't post often but her ads get a ton of views. Granted she has nice pictures.

    Makes me think she provides something extra when I see a ton of views like that each time. She's on the high end though at 5, so I wouldn't pull the trigger unless it's worth it.

  11. #5693

    Ava_Love

    Saw Ava after seeing good reports on Annie. It appears Annie left for Portland earlier than what her ad said unfortunately. Wonder if she really was just not getting enough business here.

    Pros: Attractive, nice body, good English, believe she's from Panama / Spain.

    Cons: Session hardly felt GFE, was a bit rushed, and ended early after finish. Didn't seem into kissing much at all. Also got the vibe she wasn't in a particularly good mood or wasn't enjoying her day.

    Had a couple good times from that agency before, but they definitely don't check services with all the girls. I've read it in reviews, so I don't have much of an excuse, heh. They have few girls at the moment, but I guess only Leah_Love seems to be definitely GFE. Rest seem hit or miss or lack of reviews.

  12. #5692
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypster  [View Original Post]
    After TNA went down I scrambled and worked out different ways to meet girls. Worked out great. Now that TNA is back up, all I'm seeing there are the same old and overweight girls I'm hoping I don't ever have to go fishing in those waters again.
    Totally agree with you. Still trying to find out where else to look for spinners.

  13. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?
    Have always wondered myself, but couldn't find much of any info on her when I tried researching awhile back when she returned.

    I'm always less motivated to contact when they only do email or don't show their face. I think a random review said she looked like Emma Stone?

  14. #5690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?
    Does she bareback? That is what I want to know.

  15. #5689

    Jordyn from the SLU group

    Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape