Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14122
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Let's play another round of Spot the Pimp. Click on the More Pics tab. It's buried, but an easy one to find, once you get there. Does anyone need some roofing done?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/88350360

    Grain 56.
    What makes it even better is one of the reviews says "No Drama, No Pimp." I think I'll offer her some of this coke can though, she looks like she can take it.

  2. #14121

    Spot the Pimp

    Let's play another round of Spot the Pimp. Click on the More Pics tab. It's buried, but an easy one to find, once you get there. Does anyone need some roofing done?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/88350360

    Grain 56.

  3. #14120

    Dancers in Otown? (preferably AA / Latinas, but open for others)

    Wondering if there are any good dancers, preferably AA or Latinas, who have incalls, prior to the FS?

  4. #14119

    Altamonte Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    You will find them at.

    Hotel Elite.

    235 Wymore Rd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.

    Or.

    Ramada by Wyndham Altamonte Springs.

    150 Douglas Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.

    Do not think for a second that you will get the girls in the advertisement.

    I have a verify process that I go through since I have had it with fake photo advertisements.

    I got 1 from 234 to send me the correct photo. You could tell by her hands she was chubby..
    I went to see one of them last week. Coms were pretty good. She actually sent me an unsolicited gorgeous pic so I was quite excited. Got to the parking lot right on time. After about a 10 minute wait, I got a text saying "give me a few more minutes. I probably waited 20 minutes, then left for McD which is very close. I figured if she te Ted me before I finished lunch I would return. I got nothing until maybe an hour after our appointment time saying she was ready. I just told her I had returned home. Before I left, I texted another of the Latina chicas and she was in the same hotel. I just passed on all of them. I was not comfortable waiting in the parking lot anyway because several hombres were hanging out. Also, a girl came yo my vehicle while I was wiring asking if I had $5 because she needed cash and she said she would Zelle me the $5. I told her I did not have any cash, so she left me alone.

  5. #14118

  6. #14117

    Altamonte Latinas

    You will find them at.

    Hotel Elite.

    235 Wymore Rd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.

    Or.

    Ramada by Wyndham Altamonte Springs.

    150 Douglas Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.

    Do not think for a second that you will get the girls in the advertisement.

    I have a verify process that I go through since I have had it with fake photo advertisements.

    I got 1 from 234 to send me the correct photo. You could tell by her hands she was chubby.

    Guys with all the deposit scams and fake photo advertisements, you need to start getting verify photos before you go.

    This is only going to get more prevalent as the economy gets worse.

    My 2.

  7. #14116
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Last time I checked, she still had an ad on Escortbablyon.net.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/87396934


    YYZ.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/87944560 She was awesome when I last seen her, this is the last link and ad that she posted.

  8. #14115

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? She fell off the scene quick, never had the chance to try that throat. Anyone recommend another throat ready?
    I'd love to know where she's at as well. I've been seeing her for over 4 years now pretty consistently. The last two times we've tried to meet up, I've gotten all the way to her incall and then crickets. Not the safest area so I don't stick around for very long waiting. Would get texts a couple days later saying she had to deal with her kids. Tried again and she did it to me again! Don't know what's going on with her. She used to be a GREAT dream and was a crazy little firecracker in the bedroom. I'll prolly keep reaching out hoping to connect.

  9. #14114

    She cute

    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    Very very naive girl that needs lots and lots of dick.
    I would love to meet up with her definitely my type.

  10. #14113

    Summer1974

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? She fell off the scene quick, never had the chance to try that throat. Anyone recommend another throat ready?
    Last time I checked, she still had an ad on Escortbablyon.net.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/87396934


    YYZ.

  11. #14112

    Kissimmee hotel / motel

    Any hourly Hotels or motels in Kissimmee?

  12. #14111

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    Who else is seeing her, I see her every other week.
    This makes me sad. I was seeing Daisy for years. And almost weekly. Then a few months ago she ghosted me on a arranged time. Never heard from her since. I saw she did it to another guy as well. I always thought I'd be in her list of regulars.

    I thought she was out of the game till I saw these recent postings.

  13. #14110

    This girl is probably the worst I have been with,

    Ok I do not post reviews often but I do post in Daytona's forum. I was in Orlando on I-drive I tried a bunch of different ones so trust me she wasn't my first choice at all. - the best way to contact her is by text. Her price is high for what she offers and she lies. I told her I wanted BBBJ, GFE. She agreed but when I got there it all changed. I went to this Horrible hotel off I-drive called the red roof inn, I shoulda left when I seen this place but dumb me I said lets try but when I walked in and the whole conversation we had via text was thrown out the window. She isn't shaved, she doesn't really do a BBBJ just a very light one and she wanted me to finish with a cover inside her but when she spread those legs holy moly guys!! That smell was so bad with that hairy thing that I almost couldn't do it. Needless to say I will not be repeating!! P.S. She has a very well trained dog that sorta looked like a pit bull that seems very protective. Yes I am very stupid for going here and to make it worse I stayed.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/766397194205

  14. #14109

    Summer1974?

    Anyone know what happened to her? She fell off the scene quick, never had the chance to try that throat. Anyone recommend another throat ready?

  15. #14108

    Altamonte Latinas

    If you look back at my posts from a while back you'll see there was one that I liked and the rate $. Was very reasonable for hh. The girl was absolutely NOT the girl in the photos. I tried others and walked as the girls were "homely" at best and in my experience do not speak any significant English.

    If you contact these girls and end up at a hotel on Douglas very close to 436 be ready to walk if you don't like what you actually see when the door opens. One time I even showed the girl the photo that was on the net and she gave me no trouble when I made my apologies and left. I told her flat out. You are not the girl in the picture. She seemed to understand. I got a text right after saying there were others I could meet, but I did not go down that path.

    So. You may find someone that meets your fancy. But in my experience. You will be disappointed. Depends on how adventurous you feel.

    -cmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    All of a sudden, there is a flood of Latina ads ALL in Altamonte. They can't all be real, can they? And, of course, all gorgeous.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/87582797

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape