Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 18818
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14078

    Blonde SW

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    She passed away April 2022.
    Was that the tall blonde SW?

  2. #14077

    Anyone know what happened to Daisy Fenton?


  3. #14076

    Question

    Any intel on this one? I was only able of finding one review and it was positive, but still, I'm a little bit hesitant since I don't know her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/86803010

  4. #14075

    Gabby / Luna / Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by TechSupport  [View Original Post]
    Gaby / Luna is currently a guest in Orange County.
    She passed away April 2022.

  5. #14074
    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    Very very naive girl that needs lots and lots of dick.
    I would like to have her contact info please. I do not have senior status just yet but I know a UTR that will vouch for me. Have been seeing her for almost 4 years now. Thank you.

  6. #14073

    Good luck to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    I have decided to leave the hobby and focus more on home life and personal things. I have deleted all my contacts and burned my number, which I will probably regret later if I ever come back but it is what it is. Due to inflation and everything going up along with donations, it's just become to costly for me. I want to thank all the senior members that have helped and shared throughout this adventure. Props to you. I'll still remain on here because I do enjoy reading everyone's encounters, it makes for good reading material while on the John. Best of luck to everyone on here and remember, play safe.
    You were one of the good ones on here. I wish you the best and I understand your reasoning.

  7. #14072

    Saying goodbye

    I have decided to leave the hobby and focus more on home life and personal things. I have deleted all my contacts and burned my number, which I will probably regret later if I ever come back but it is what it is. Due to inflation and everything going up along with donations, it's just become to costly for me. I want to thank all the senior members that have helped and shared throughout this adventure. Props to you. I'll still remain on here because I do enjoy reading everyone's encounters, it makes for good reading material while on the John. Best of luck to everyone on here and remember, play safe.

  8. #14071

    Yummy!

    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    Very very naive girl that needs lots and lots of dick.
    Who's this O_o any info available? Hit my inbox if so thanks in advance.

  9. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    Very very naive girl that needs lots and lots of dick.
    Exactly my type. Links?

  10. #14069

    Good girl

    Very very naive girl that needs lots and lots of dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220721-001259_Chrome.jpg‎   1658376747739.jpg‎   1658376731723.jpg‎   1658376715756.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220721-001314_Chrome.jpg‎  

    1658376743345.jpg‎   1658376719888.jpg‎   1658376750256.jpg‎   1658376736538.jpg‎  

  11. #14068

    Keeping the old number on a new phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I have always used Hushed the paid version and never had issues. But I was wondering, how would you change your number on a burner phone? Do you have to just buy another SIM card or something? I might switch over just for the hell of it but I like changing numbers every few months to weed out the bullshit.
    When you set up the burner phone, the provider asks for identifying information, name, date of birth, that sort of thing. I just entered fake information to set it up and then made a note of the fake info. The old phone broke, I bought a new one and then set it up with the fake info, old number then transferred to the new phone.

  12. #14067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    UTR digits / regular member

    Gentleman, just an FYI if your a regular member a newbie with no reviews or if your an old member that has been around for years but are still in a regular member statis because you don't post. I will not give you my UTR'S Digits. There are very few exceptions to this. Mostly if a legit well known quality provider reaches out to me and says your ok. Then I will think about breaking my rule.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  13. #14066

    Burner

    I have been using Trac phones for many years. For like $50, you can get a nice Moto smartphone, then it is $20 every 90 days to keep it active. I bought mine with cash, then always buy the refill cards with cash, then refill the phone in the parking lot using the free wifi at the store I buy the refill cards with. I turn off the phone before I reach my house, never have it on in the house, and turn off all location features. In order for anyone to tie me back to the phone would be more work for LE or a blackmailer would be willing to expend for a bit of misdemeanor hanky panky. Not saying it can't be done, it would just be really hard for them to do, try to get camera footage from the store where I bought it, geolocating pings from when the phone talks to cell towers, etc.

    I sometimes get texts / calls out of the blue from girls I was with a couple years ago, which can be good and bad.

    Let me also tell you a story why using a burner like this vs other methods is the best course of action. I regularly dated a girl that went missing under suspicious circumstances. The police had her phone. They reached out to me since I had numerous contacts with her, I even tried to get a date with her the day she disappeared. I never spoke to them, they texted and asked if I knew anything about her disappearance and if I was willing to talk to them. I of course didn't and was sick about her going missing, and told them that. And told them since I didn't know anything that I wasn't willing to speak to them.

    What if I used my regular phone or an easy to trace app? I wonder in the above scenario if the police would try to talk to me in person. What if you did, and had the police showing up at your door for similar circumstances, would this reflect good on you?. This hobby touches a lot of potentially bad stuff, and while most of us are doing it for fun and accept the little misdemeanor risk, you could find yourself in the middle of something bigger if you are not careful.

  14. #14065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Question About Burner Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I would say go to Walmart and buy a cheap smartphone, a Samsung under 150 should do the work. You can use straight talk, or any other prepaid provider out there. Usually unlimited call and text are about $35 a month with 10 g of data before it drop speed. You can use your regular phone to do searches since it probably be faster and you might have unlimited data. Then use the burner to communicate, load the burner with any contacts or apps you want to use and have fun. At least that is what I do on my situation, it took me a few minutes to set it up but it work for me.

    Stay safe and have fun.

    Latin.
    I have always used Hushed the paid version and never had issues. But I was wondering, how would you change your number on a burner phone? Do you have to just buy another SIM card or something? I might switch over just for the hell of it but I like changing numbers every few months to weed out the bullshit.

  15. #14064

    Burner versus text apps

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine WHY anyone would choose a burner over a FREE app? Who wants to carry to phones? You can download multiple apps to get multiple numbers. If you flake on provider with a burner that number can't be changed easily. I don't think.

    The only benefit I see is that some providers don't see folks with app numbers so that helps you out. Otherwise it's free. If and SO finds the app I can think of 5 reasons why. A burner phone? Not 1 LOL.

    Just my thoughts.
    I get why people like text apps, little to no cost and you don't need to carry around a separate phone. That said, I prefer the burner phone. As it's a totally separate phone, there is zero possibility of any information getting transferred, my personal phone has my personal contacts and information on it while my burner phone has none of that information and is solely used for hobby activities. As an example, I used to have a SC account that I used only for hobby stuff on my personal phone but then I started noticing it pulling up my personal contacts and saying I should connect with them on SC. Plus, because of location services, I'll often shut my personal phone off, or even leave it behind, while I'm doing hobby stuff. If I had a text app, I couldn't do that, personal phone would need to be with me and turned on at all times. It really comes down to what works best for you. Prefer cheap and easy? Text app probably makes the most sense. Prefer more privacy and security? Burner phone probably makes the most sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Don't listen to those who can't differentiate a burner phone from an OS / iOS. Google Voice or any voice app CAN'T be traced by ordinary citizens. But we use these phones for illegal activities with people who may have run ins with LE and LE will investigate.

    "Since Google Voice numbers aren't listed in phone books or connected to physical addresses, they're difficult to trace. When you call contacts from your Google Voice number, it shows up on their caller ID, but standard phone traces don't reveal your identity. If law enforcement agencies become involved, Google provides them with your account information, including the IP address from which you created the account and placed calls."

    If LE encounters one of these people then they may examine the contents of their phones and discover your call from your voice app. The app manufacturer can be subpoenaed to provide the source of the call. Your phone. Don't be like the guy who thinks he knows OS's / iOS's. Be smart and be overly cautious. Be totally anonymous. Use a burner.

    Stay safe out there (not stupid) and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape