Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 18818
-
08-02-22 10:17 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 397Altamonte Latinas
If you look back at my posts from a while back you'll see there was one that I liked and the rate $. Was very reasonable for hh. The girl was absolutely NOT the girl in the photos. I tried others and walked as the girls were "homely" at best and in my experience do not speak any significant English.
If you contact these girls and end up at a hotel on Douglas very close to 436 be ready to walk if you don't like what you actually see when the door opens. One time I even showed the girl the photo that was on the net and she gave me no trouble when I made my apologies and left. I told her flat out. You are not the girl in the picture. She seemed to understand. I got a text right after saying there were others I could meet, but I did not go down that path.
So. You may find someone that meets your fancy. But in my experience. You will be disappointed. Depends on how adventurous you feel.
-cmm.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 21:44 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 270Latina's in Altamonte
All of a sudden, there is a flood of Latina ads ALL in Altamonte. They can't all be real, can they? And, of course, all gorgeous.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/87582797
-
08-01-22 13:11 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 243Thank you.
However, definitely looking for GFE and a big ole' bunda haha.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 09:36 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 335Harley
Well I thought she was a latina: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/87482265 so I texted her and met her up at her incall in Altamonte. Setup was easy and straight forward, no waiting or any games. She gave me her room number when I arrived and I went straight to her room. I opened the door and saw a cute short white chick. She was friendly and we got straight to action. She gave me a really good CBJ, if it was BBJ I would've blown my load early. We did a couple of positions and I unloaded in the bag. We had some small talk and we proceeded with round 2. We explored more positions and I finished again. She was into it but no GFE. Overall a good experience, 180 for an hour of dream.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 08:40 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 243Altamonte latinas
Does anyone have a good experience with any of the Altamonte Latina's? There are so many, probably all fake pics and are probably darker skinned Dominicans with butt / boob / stomach surgeries. Seen a few of them and they are ok. Would rather have a big, natural booty girl if anyone has suggestions. One that would let you tongue dive their big ole' butt.
-
07-29-22 18:47 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 114Kim, reviewed in my post a few months ago.
Saw her for half a few months ago at her in all, look up my reviews. Fine little spinner, 90/100 lbs, 100/140/200, No GFE, additional pops are 50 from what I recall and covered everything, probably won't repeat but I might depending how much I need an A cup spinner, CBJ was good, hygiene was great too. Message me if you need more info.
-Milo.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 08:06 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 223Sticker shock
I had to take a break about a year ago I was feeling out of control 2 or 3 times a week duo's ect I just shut everything down deleted just about everything so I'm ready to get back to it but I'm totally shocked at the GPS rates is paying $10 a minute the norm now.
I'm guessing they must be getting it or they would have no business.
RJ.
-
07-29-22 00:40 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 159Daisy
Who else is seeing her, I see her every other week.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 00:39 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 159Daisy
Same number.
Originally Posted by Chris16
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 18:54 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 66I'd also be interesting in hearing recent info on this one. I've wanted to see her for awhile as she has the exact body-type I like. I've didn't see anything negative on here about her when I was researching, just someone that said she had bad teeth. Other than that all I've seen was positive, but reports are surprisingly sparse. I dreamed that I reached out to her a few weeks back, she was responsive and pleasant via text but was only taking outcalls that day, so I passed and said I'd try again when her incall was available. Just haven't had a chance to follow-up since.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:34 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 301Thin Kim Info
Has anyone seen Kim lately? She is the super thin spinner who can take a pounding and can speak greek fluently (greek is not my thing). I've never seen her but she looks cute according to her ad and I do love a spinner. PM me if you don't want to reply here.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...lable/48260560
Thanks in advance. Play hard, stay safe.
ADD.
-
07-28-22 16:57 #14097Senior Member

Posts: 195Mila
I saw her and was not impressed. Standard fare for that crowd. Big everything. Dark hair, dark eyes. Cute enough but nothing special. If you like Bruna, you'll probably like her. If you want something more, you probably won't. Tastes differ.
Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 09:24 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 131Have confirmation from Daisy that this is accurate.
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 09:34 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 723It's old
That listing is from almost two years ago.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
But I agree
You and one other is in case you run into one.
Elvis said he slept with every leading lady except one
That game all deniability.
-
07-27-22 08:47 #14094Senior Member

Posts: 542Daisey
Maybe seeing you and one other guy that day. Otherwise why would she a have listing?
Originally Posted by JimDandy8392
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





