Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 11025
-
08-01-22 18:41 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 32TarzansWife
New girl up in the north end. Looks way to hot for the usual Bellingham escorts. Reached out haven't had any response yet, guessing she has been super busy.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....to-find-out%85
-
08-01-22 17:39 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 5Asha from tna
Has anyone seen Asha?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha
She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.
She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?
-
08-01-22 17:16 #5668Regular Member

Posts: 15New TNA pretty sad. Just me?
After TNA went down I scrambled and worked out different ways to meet girls. Worked out great. Now that TNA is back up, all I'm seeing there are the same old and overweight girls I'm hoping I don't ever have to go fishing in those waters again.
-
08-01-22 17:16 #5667I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Naomi & Kiera Duo
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.
Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.
I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?
Is she ok?
She fun for BBFS?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
-
08-01-22 16:57 #5666Regular Member

Posts: 11No Greek
I have not had a session with her. She is top on my TDL so I have been keeping an eye on her travel to see when she is back in Seattle. From what I recall in her reviews, she is a safety girl, but YMMV. I know her TNA profile specifically says no Greek though.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 12:29 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 340She's definately hot. Does she offer BBFS or Greek?
Originally Posted by AssMan855
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 22:49 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 603Any recent reviews? TIA
-
07-31-22 20:24 #5663Regular Member

Posts: 15Its a fake.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 20:18 #5662Regular Member

Posts: 15Got it, I was highly suspicious of people only accepting gifts card as payment (specific ones too), cashapp + zelle etc only, half deposit before and after like wth LOL I just want to get laid without getting scammed, maybe I'm being too cheap but the legit ones are like $400 and above, I can do around 200 to 250, why are prices so high? I don't know.
Originally Posted by SonicDevotee
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 18:55 #5661Banned Member

Posts: 1358Exactly! Never, ever give over any kind of deposit, and definitely no gift cards. Pay cash only, at the time of service. I do the same when I get gas for my car. Cash only.
Originally Posted by SugarNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 18:46 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 143RE: Website legit? Anyone met any of these two people?
It's a deposit scam ring run by HorrorWhore, on the booking info page look at the email address to send your 30% payment to, the email is itshorrorwhore@gmail.com. The just registered a couple of domain names with GoDaddy and built the sites to get you to send 30%. If you search on HorrorWhore I knows she's been mentioned on this site multiple times. Stay away unless you have money to piss away.
Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat
[View Original Post]
I believe one of the "girls" advertising are actually stolen pics from a Cosplay chick in Hungary.
-
07-31-22 18:32 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 143RE: Gift Cards
Stay far away. If they are asking for gift cards, assume it's a scam. If you send a picture of the numbers scratched off, they can redeem them without having the physical card in their hands. Personally, I don't see anyone that requires a deposit, cash in hand at time of service is the best bet.
Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 17:46 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 1305Google
Do a google image search and report back with your findings.
Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 17:41 #5657Banned Member

Posts: 96499% certain this is a deposit scam. There are some keys to look for in an ad.
First, "add me on Snapchat". In my experience the deposit almost always have that line in the add. Second, all of the positions called-out. Every deposit scammer I've come across recently has nearly the same positions listed. Same with anything bare or without condom. Third, if you do feel enticed to send a text, the reply you receive will almost always be something along the lines of "where are you located?" which is an odd question. If you give a general location, they'll send an address to a hotel which is somewhere near you, then ask how soon you can be there. They'll start getting aggressive about it, too, telling you they need confirmation right now. These are all cues that it's not on the up-and-up.
Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:56 #5656Regular Member

Posts: 15Website legit? Anyone met any of these two people?
Yourkinkykittens, anyone ever paid a min 30% deposit to any of these 2? Its their website.









Reply With Quote





