Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10959

    Sara, the skank

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul3469  [View Original Post]
    This is probably the first girl I never searched for in the forums. Earlier was texting a few cash app appointment bookers. They definitely have to be fake. I sent some absurd texts once I realized how fake they really are. BTW if anyone knows how to tell about the cashapp scam folks that constantly say "send it now". Please let me know. I have a few common ways to find out, but if there is something simple I maybe over looking please let me know. So I contacted her and instantly replies. Ask for my typical send me a picture now. Refused. Instead send the same online pictures claiming how recent they was. They definitely wasn't. Went to her location opened door to the ugliest purchase I've made. Probably one step up from a SW on 7th, but body seemed decent. She talked awhile for 8 or 9 minutes. Randomly stood up taking off her clothes. I joined. Then turned around instantly feeling like Roy Munson (Woody Harrelson) from the movie King Pin looking at his landlord throwing up in the toilet. You couldn't touch any part of her legs with your fingertip without touching a bruise or scabs. She asked what I like while I was still wondering why I didn't look her up in reports. I layed down on the only clean bed, other looked like a couch with all her things besides the bulky trash bag thrown in corner and the ashtray crying to be emptied on the nightstand beside 4 super gulps and wrappers from previous clients. She threw the bag on while in limp mode. I thought she was a contestant that woke up in a saw film and had 30 seconds to make me explode or she would die in the most horrific death imaginable. I'm very surprised it chubbed up after only humming it for a quick minute or less, but wasn't full and anyone would have know it. She laid on her back and said put it in like I was part of the saw film to get out quickly. Give it a few pumps and couldn't look at her. Seriously looked like skinny jabba the hunt for quick fixes on battery acid. She was so skinny and skin was full of scabs and bruises. About 2 minutes in her phone rings. She jumped off it to rush to her phone and started texting. Looked down just to notice blood dripping off the tip onto the white sheets..
    Sorry you got taken by this girl. Yeah, her pics look good, but as you discovered they aren't accurate. I've never seen her because I read her reviews. Glad you've decided to read reviews in the future. There are SO many reviews on here about her being a cash and dash scamming w*e! You're lucky her pimp didn't sic his pit bull on you. He's threatened that before. She is a total scammer and nobody gets to fuck her. Just keep her and her pimp in dope. Assuming anybody would even want to fuck her after they see her. Hopefully this will be the first and last time you fall for the shit like Sara puts out there. If so, you'll be getting off easy. We all fall for something like this once. Be smart and safe out there.

  2. #10958

    Sara. Worst experience ever. Definitely implementing future protocol. Sara

    This is probably the first girl I never searched for in the forums. Earlier was texting a few cash app appointment bookers. They definitely have to be fake. I sent some absurd texts once I realized how fake they really are. BTW if anyone knows how to tell about the cashapp scam folks that constantly say "send it now". Please let me know. I have a few common ways to find out, but if there is something simple I maybe over looking please let me know. So I contacted her and instantly replies. Ask for my typical send me a picture now. Refused. Instead send the same online pictures claiming how recent they was. They definitely wasn't. Went to her location opened door to the ugliest purchase I've made. Probably one step up from a SW on 7th, but body seemed decent. She talked awhile for 8 or 9 minutes. Randomly stood up taking off her clothes. I joined. Then turned around instantly feeling like Roy Munson (Woody Harrelson) from the movie King Pin looking at his landlord throwing up in the toilet. You couldn't touch any part of her legs with your fingertip without touching a bruise or scabs. She asked what I like while I was still wondering why I didn't look her up in reports. I layed down on the only clean bed, other looked like a couch with all her things besides the bulky trash bag thrown in corner and the ashtray crying to be emptied on the nightstand beside 4 super gulps and wrappers from previous clients. She threw the bag on while in limp mode. I thought she was a contestant that woke up in a saw film and had 30 seconds to make me explode or she would die in the most horrific death imaginable. I'm very surprised it chubbed up after only humming it for a quick minute or less, but wasn't full and anyone would have know it. She laid on her back and said put it in like I was part of the saw film to get out quickly. Give it a few pumps and couldn't look at her. Seriously looked like skinny jabba the hunt for quick fixes on battery acid. She was so skinny and skin was full of scabs and bruises. About 2 minutes in her phone rings. She jumped off it to rush to her phone and started texting. Looked down just to notice blood dripping off the tip onto the white sheets. She got off phone and said times up. She said I'm sorry but we talked too much. Ahh no you did and was thinking get back and finish but relieved too. Kinda mixed feelings but not about my contributions. I got my clothes on and just walked out after she said times up and sorry 3 times in a row like I was deaf or something. She is strung out, rushing everything, tried to set world record in making squirrels nut, talked and made it my problem, and dude waiting outside to collect the donation so he could go score somewhere for a fix. I will always read reports no matter the circumstances from now on. Worst, horrific, and shady encounter ever. Please stay away. Never had regrets until now.

  3. #10957

    Seen Dream Girl goes by Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Would love some info on these ladies if anyone has had experience. Even a name so I can search them here. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/813725828130

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/204022593792

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/424623469613
    I contacted dream girl and originally thought she was going to ask about cashapp and advance portion of her rate to book her. She never did, then I proceeded to search her here in forums. She had a thread that involved a pimp and cash and dash. So I mentioned that to her. She said it was lies. I cautiously proceeded nevertheless after a little negotiation I drove to her location. To my surprise She was fully nude after I walked out from using her bathroom quickly as soon as I got there. So I joined and layed on her bed. Started with a wake me up CBJ and then asked how I wanted it. Booty is nice, cute face, tits smaller than I imagined. Told her to bend over. Grab ahold of all that junk that was very pleasant. She was really into it or just had the most amazing fake moans and excitement I've probably ever experienced from a escort. When I was done she didn't rush me. We talked and left soon afterwards. She is a country Booty bumpkin. Clean, nice, and very attractive. Would recommend. Don't know about the cash and dash that I read. Just my experience.

  4. #10956
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Would love some info on these ladies if anyone has had experience. Even a name so I can search them here. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/813725828130
    This one is in the title: Miss Kaysie.

    But unfortunately no reviews. I get nervous when people are advertising a snapchat on STG. So far those have all been catfishers.

    Google image search on her pics show up all over the country, but she says she travels so that might be legit. Because she travels, that often means higher prices than our locals for the same or worse quality service IMHO. She also might be using the "I am traveling" as a way to hide that she's a catfisher.

    She's pitching her OF in her ad. IMHO the chicks pushing digital content hard need to figure out what their lane is and stick to it.

    Verdict: Probably real. Probably GPS. But that rack is legit.

    Her name is in the text of the ad and also one of the pics:Lizzie Smith.

    Also no reviews.[/QUOTE]The name she uses is in the title: Dreamgirl.

    Someone posted a review for her recently that was very detailed and seemed to indicate all sorts of dishonesty / scams being pulled by her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6043720

    Other people in the past have also posted reviews of her ghosting, asking for money up front for sketchy reasons, etc.

    I never booked her myself, but a few times I texted I got a sketchy vibe from her that fits with all the negative reviews here. She said she was from Cincinnati.

    Verdict: Scammer imho. Maybe a college girl having fun figuring out ways to drive down to a nearby city, steal money from dudes, then safely drive back home.

  5. #10955

    Looking for a little info

    Would love some info on these ladies if anyone has had experience. Even a name so I can search them here. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/813725828130

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/204022593792

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/424623469613

  6. #10954
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I'd take this one with a grain of salt, single / only post user pushing another provider generally can bring up a red flag.
    Yeah, I saw that. Just thought I would give him / her a chance.

  7. #10953

    Lou and Cincy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of these "High End" ladies on Tryst? Some look very nice and I wouldn't care to shell out some extra money to see someone who doesn't look like they are on drugs. I get the whole screening process but I'm very hesitant to give my real name and work info. If anyone has had an experience with one of these "High End" Ladies who travel in, please PM me your experience.

    Thanks,

    Big Mike.
    Lex high end ladies are lacking. I would suggest look to bigger cities nearby like Lou or Cincy.

  8. #10952
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky  [View Original Post]

    Anyone that has reviews on these would be appreciated.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/638293659579
    Search the forum for Jenna, there are some reviews.

  9. #10951
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWild  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Do you have a name or a link to her ad?
    I'd take this one with a grain of salt, single / only post user pushing another provider generally can bring up a red flag.

  10. #10950

    My recent reports

    Did a hh with her, pics are recent and really not a bad bod for the money. Felt a little rushed but I've been in worst spots good BBBJ and finished with doggy. May try again 3.5/5.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/977225414787

    Hanna I chose a qv car visit. Her pics are recent as well. She has great BBBJ skills will let you really hit that mouth hard. No rush as well. Great qv will repeat. 4/5.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/827664851082

    Anyone that has reviews on these would be appreciated.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/638293659579

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/238221862761

  11. #10949

    High end ladies

    Has anyone seen any of these "High End" ladies on Tryst? Some look very nice and I wouldn't care to shell out some extra money to see someone who doesn't look like they are on drugs. I get the whole screening process but I'm very hesitant to give my real name and work info. If anyone has had an experience with one of these "High End" Ladies who travel in, please PM me your experience.

    Thanks,

    Big Mike.

  12. #10948

    Rae. Would repeat

    Listened to reviews here and saw Rae recently.

    She's older but has a nice firm body and great tits. Started off with a massage that was relaxing.

    Killer BBBJ and really got into the sex.

    Very good experience overall. She's a very sexy down to business woman.

    Would repeat.

  13. #10947

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by King310  [View Original Post]
    Great review.

    I've tried contacting her via text numerous times but no reply. Tried calling her, nothing.

    Is her # the same as it is on the ad?

    If not, can you pm me her #.

    Thanks in advance!
    Her number is the same as in her ad. I've always had issues getting a response from her as well so since time I led with letting her know we had seen before and she got back to me. Good luck.

  14. #10946

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlonger1  [View Original Post]
    The girl off rich rd. With the fat ass and the kinda cute face / mirror pics / with the gap in her teeth. Is not high class at all. All low class four and a oh guys go get her LOL. But if you want a decent one go to Renea, the other big tit girl from around Lex or just get a porno; hell at the least go get Erica / Melanie. But don't waste your time on this one.

    Very shitty location. Very shitty attitude.

    Literally showed up and at the first "joke" opportunity just left. Was actually crazy how shitty the situation was about to be for what I was about to donate. Won't ever repeat. Will go see. Renea from now on.
    Who are you talking about? Do you have a name or a link to her ad?

  15. #10945

    Girl of rich rd

    The girl off rich rd. With the fat ass and the kinda cute face / mirror pics / with the gap in her teeth. Is not high class at all. All low class four and a oh guys go get her LOL. But if you want a decent one go to Renea, the other big tit girl from around Lex or just get a porno; hell at the least go get Erica / Melanie. But don't waste your time on this one.

    Very shitty location. Very shitty attitude.

    Literally showed up and at the first "joke" opportunity just left. Was actually crazy how shitty the situation was about to be for what I was about to donate. Won't ever repeat. Will go see. Renea from now on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape