Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 17944
-
08-01-22 17:18 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah, I saw that. Just thought I would give him / her a chance.
Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 10:24 #10953Senior Member

Posts: 89Lou and Cincy
Lex high end ladies are lacking. I would suggest look to bigger cities nearby like Lou or Cincy.
Originally Posted by BigMike9898
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:34 #10952Senior Member

Posts: 225Search the forum for Jenna, there are some reviews.
Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:32 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 51I'd take this one with a grain of salt, single / only post user pushing another provider generally can bring up a red flag.
Originally Posted by RoadWild
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 12:47 #10950Senior Member

Posts: 60My recent reports
Did a hh with her, pics are recent and really not a bad bod for the money. Felt a little rushed but I've been in worst spots good BBBJ and finished with doggy. May try again 3.5/5.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/977225414787
Hanna I chose a qv car visit. Her pics are recent as well. She has great BBBJ skills will let you really hit that mouth hard. No rush as well. Great qv will repeat. 4/5.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/827664851082
Anyone that has reviews on these would be appreciated.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/638293659579
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/238221862761
-
07-31-22 08:02 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 85High end ladies
Has anyone seen any of these "High End" ladies on Tryst? Some look very nice and I wouldn't care to shell out some extra money to see someone who doesn't look like they are on drugs. I get the whole screening process but I'm very hesitant to give my real name and work info. If anyone has had an experience with one of these "High End" Ladies who travel in, please PM me your experience.
Thanks,
Big Mike.
-
07-31-22 00:50 #10948Regular Member

Posts: 6Rae. Would repeat
Listened to reviews here and saw Rae recently.
She's older but has a nice firm body and great tits. Started off with a massage that was relaxing.
Killer BBBJ and really got into the sex.
Very good experience overall. She's a very sexy down to business woman.
Would repeat.
-
07-30-22 13:28 #10947Senior Member

Posts: 63Bree
Her number is the same as in her ad. I've always had issues getting a response from her as well so since time I led with letting her know we had seen before and she got back to me. Good luck.
Originally Posted by King310
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 12:21 #10946Senior Member

Posts: 59Who?
Who are you talking about? Do you have a name or a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Schlonger1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 02:39 #10945Regular Member

Posts: 1Girl of rich rd
The girl off rich rd. With the fat ass and the kinda cute face / mirror pics / with the gap in her teeth. Is not high class at all. All low class four and a oh guys go get her LOL. But if you want a decent one go to Renea, the other big tit girl from around Lex or just get a porno; hell at the least go get Erica / Melanie. But don't waste your time on this one.
Very shitty location. Very shitty attitude.
Literally showed up and at the first "joke" opportunity just left. Was actually crazy how shitty the situation was about to be for what I was about to donate. Won't ever repeat. Will go see. Renea from now on.
-
07-30-22 01:52 #10944Banned Member

Posts: 126Dreamgirl = fat, scam, cash and dash, bf or pimp, avoid!
Saw Dreamgirl's ad and decided I might try a younger college chick. Took a while but made an appointment. I go to the hotel and get a message that she's running behind and please wait. I wait a bit out front, then circle around back and see a blond girl hanging out with some black guy and they are smoking cigarettes. It looks like her but fatter.
She's significantly fatter than her pictures and looks rough, which is disappointing.
10 minutes later I get another text and it says to cashapp her half the rate so she can renew her hotel for another day. At this point I am curious what will happen so I say I can cashapp her a bit and send $20. After a minute she checks her phone (cashapp arrival I assume) and she and the guy go back inside.
Never get another message from her and ghosted since then.
Asked around and apparently this has happened to other guys. I guess she has a bf or a pimp and they run this little scam for easy money?
Guess I am lucky I didn't get knifed and robbed and I'm only out my time and $20.
Avoid!
-
07-29-22 17:51 #10943Senior Member

Posts: 117Bree
Great review.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
I've tried contacting her via text numerous times but no reply. Tried calling her, nothing.
Is her # the same as it is on the ad?
If not, can you pm me her #.
Thanks in advance!
-
07-29-22 10:28 #10942Senior Member

Posts: 587Help with sure things?
Hey guys, I'll be in town in just a few days and I'm looking to narrow down a couple girls to see who are good providers. So far, I've heard Kelsey is my best bet. Rae never did respond. Any others you guys would recommend? Thanks in advance.
-
07-29-22 02:11 #10941Banned Member

Posts: 1056Re: Kristen
I agree 100% with this report. I saw her a few weeks back and although she is very sweet and accommodating those pictures were taken a while back. As GDoug said it's easy to manipulate the Metadata of your photos. Taking screenshots changes the date as it creates a new image and one of the ones she used to defend herself is a screenshot. I have 10 year old pictures on my phone whose dates are all the same in one of my folders when I transferred them from my old phone to. My new one, so that's easy to fake. But, whatever. Bottoms line is she's a great provider in a new apartment that has a lot of stuff sitting around and it does smell of cigarettes. I would still see her again.
Originally Posted by Luke747
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 18:09 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 571Danger Will Robinson
I don't blame you, I'd got the help out of there too.
Originally Posted by LionHaart
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




